It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War against Terrorism anomaly!!!.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
A plain and simple question, any war agenda has maximum priority, in this case it is against terrorism, so surely the root of this problem in all forms should be tackled.

Anyway the question........

Most of the hijackers were Saudi Arabians, as is Osama bin Laden, the Saudi Arabian government is known to give financial support to terrorist organizations. Why are Afghanistan and Iraq and not Saudi Arabia a target if the US government really is concerned about terrorism?.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
do you really need an answer to that?

because the saudi royal families are in bed with the power elites in the US where as the taliban were really screwing with the agenda by cutting out heroin production and the iraqis were selling oil to the chinese, which really wasn't on at all.

course, things are back on track now, american companies not only have the rights to the oil, they also have an excuse to charge tons of money to protect the oil fields.

not only that but heroin production in afghanistan is at an all time high and the CIA again have control over it.

not that anyone has noticed, the american public has been thoroughly distracted by putting a black guy on the throne at the same time as racist sentiment is stirred up by scare mongering regarding mexicans, then crashing the economy into a wall and making him talk about stuff that sounds vaguely like "communism".

that'll keep them from asking any more awkward questions about freedom or the human rights or illegal foreign wars while they put the final touches to the universal enslavement legislation.

[edit on 20/8/09 by pieman]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Here's what I think:

Because our gov't made a pact with Saudi Arabia to sell their oil in American Dollars. That was, what, 30+ years ago?

You see, if we can buy and sell oil in our own currency, our economy booms and we buy more of their oil. Then in return they promise to buy off some of our debts, it all works out.

We can't go after Saudi Arabia! Ever see the videos of both Bushs' shaking hands with the leaders? Check youtube.

This is my opinion. Valid or not.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Seventh

and several of the "hijackers" have been found alive in other countries.
explain that one

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
doesnt grandaddy bin laden have a ranch beside the bushs in texas.

i heard they have cute pet names for each other too.

do we need to explain anymore?

wait didnt some lawyers uncover the fact that yes the money to pay the "terrorists" who did 9/11 came from or through saudi arabia, and then the fbi said its illegal to use these documents, and that the saudis have immunity?

maybe we need to ask why they have immunity? supposed if americans can be labeled terrorist, then so should the people who actually had a hand in this should be.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Yer right, it's an anomoly. But it isn't too hard to decipher. The Saudis give us something. Iraq and Afganistan were not or could not. In Iraq, Saddam was, as said, selling his oil elsewhere and using it for his own country. Pretty sure Afghan poppies make their way to the US, and there is more than a little oil in any location in the middle east to Eurasian area.

We couldn't capitalize on it because of 'natives' who want their stuff in their hands. Our country has a long history of removing those who don't allow us to have their stuff. But when it comes to something that can't be done relatively covertly, they have to make an excuse to garner support from the people. Sad how most people don't actually see the lies (in this case, a huge retarded failure of a cover) for what they are. What's more depressing is this is the only reason why the US has become the power it is. People have died to supply you and I with the lives we have. Sad, but true. - Well, at least, in the past, I still think Iraq and Afghan aren't really needed for anything except profit for the mega corporations. Maybe also strategy, but I don't know enough about Banks (US/EU/Israel) v China/? v Russia/? to say. Gas prices didn't go down, anyway.

Let's hope we get fusion under control soon, could potentially fix a hell of a lot of problems 'we've' created for 'ourselves.' Then again, maybe not.

It really isn't about terrorism. They are just a face we can hate (even if we were 'friends' before), which is in the places we 'need' to invade (even if we put them there before).

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

the Saudi Arabian government is known to give financial support to terrorist organizations. Why are Afghanistan and Iraq and not Saudi Arabia a target if the US government really is concerned about terrorism?.

the Saudi Arabian is not the only country who has supported "terrorist organizations" the US govt it self supported them and other Arab countrys did and also Israel did so ( watch the movie "charlie wilson's war" it present some of the true view ) and BTW u have to notice that those "terrorist organizations" as u named them weren't holding this name from the beginning they ware al mojahidin "the holy warriors" who fought the invader " the Soviet Union" but when they fight the American invader or the Israeli settlers they become a terrorists OK regardless the name they hold lets look to what they do now they only serve the Zionist agenda in the middle east by gaveing some poor reasons to the American govt to put the American armies in the most hottest zones in the world Somalia, Afghanistan and Iraq only to serve Zionist agenda and American citizen is one of the casualties . that was my comment and here is a good answer for your question i believe in, pieman wrote :

because the saudi royal families are in bed with the power elites in the US where as the taliban were really screwing with the agenda by cutting out heroin production and the iraqis were selling oil to the chinese, which really wasn't on at all.

sorry my English is bad i know

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Seventh

Are you serious? The reasons given were "they were trained in afghanistan" and "they had WMD".

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
Are you serious? The reasons given were "they were trained in afghanistan" and "they had WMD".

except they weren't trained in afghanistan and there weren't any WMD's.

do you still believe those reasons? really? and you joined ATS?

EDIT: no, hang on, that has to be sarcasm, i'm a bit slow.

[edit on 20/8/09 by pieman]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
The funniest/tragic part of this thread, is the fact that a few very intelligent people wrote intelligent responses.. And there was also a couple other responses...

And no one hit the nail on the head.

"A plain and simple question, any war agenda has maximum priority, in this case it is against terrorism, so surely the root of this problem in all forms should be tackled."

Everyone mentions the byproducts and side effects. No one even considers the underlying, and most important aspect of the whole situation.

The War on Terrorism, is not a War on Terrorism, it's a war against you. Me. Your neighbor, your boss, your sister and your grandpa. The war on terrorism is simply the solution, to a manufactured problem that created a reaction from the people.

"A new pearl harbor" as some Bush cronies would call it, albeit prophetically, considering they spoke of it a year before it's fruition.

A way to rapidly expand military and military based spending, and decrease the rights and power of the average person. Tightening their stranglehold not only on the American citizen, but any global citizen. It also became our new enemy, a society cannot exist without an enemy - or so 'they' say.

To come here and believe it was merely about oil, or drugs, is failing to grasp the greater picture. For those are simply side effects and byproducts of an original goal. But they are beneficial side effects and byproducts, profit is only a side bonus, to control and power... a "secondary" if you will.

How anyone can look at the entire timeline of events, and all the evidence that has come to light as well as actions that have been taken in the last 8 years - and not come to the conclusion that it was all manufactured. Is beyond me.

Quit living in a small box, take a look at the room the box is in.

The world is just a stage, and we are all just actors.
- Masonic Quote [Author unknown]

[edit on 20-8-2009 by king9072]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Seventh

They were technically Saudis but they found refuge in Agfahn. They were tolerated if not welcomed by the Taliban gov't. That is the plain and simple truth. You go where the enemy is, not where they came from.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by pieman

How old are you? It was on the news, what more can I say.
he asked:

Why are Afghanistan and Iraq and not Saudi Arabia a target if the US government really is concerned about terrorism?.

And so I gave him the answer they gave the public. Rather elementary.

**EDIT**

The how old are you comment is dead serious and not any kind of personal insult. I just meant that it was 8 years ago and if you were young then you might not have been paying attention to the news.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by jprophet420]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I know exactly why they did not do anything against the Saudi`s, all i`m doing is bringing to the surface the absolute BS the whole war on terrorism fiasco is, it`s a small point that makes your average GL debunker cringe, it negates all that they preach a la the OS, twisted doctrines, tenets, and morals

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by king9072
The funniest/tragic part of this thread, is the fact that a few very intelligent people wrote intelligent responses.. And there was also a couple other responses...

And no one hit the nail on the head.

"A plain and simple question, any war agenda has maximum priority, in this case it is against terrorism, so surely the root of this problem in all forms should be tackled."

Everyone mentions the byproducts and side effects. No one even considers the underlying, and most important aspect of the whole situation.

The War on Terrorism, is not a War on Terrorism, it's a war against you. Me. Your neighbor, your boss, your sister and your grandpa. The war on terrorism is simply the solution, to a manufactured problem that created a reaction from the people.

"A new pearl harbor" as some Bush cronies would call it, albeit prophetically, considering they spoke of it a year before it's fruition.

A way to rapidly expand military and military based spending, and decrease the rights and power of the average person. Tightening their stranglehold not only on the American citizen, but any global citizen. It also became our new enemy, a society cannot exist without an enemy - or so 'they' say.

To come here and believe it was merely about oil, or drugs, is failing to grasp the greater picture. For those are simply side effects and byproducts of an original goal. But they are beneficial side effects and byproducts, profit is only a side bonus, to control and power... a "secondary" if you will.

How anyone can look at the entire timeline of events, and all the evidence that has come to light as well as actions that have been taken in the last 8 years - and not come to the conclusion that it was all manufactured. Is beyond me.

Quit living in a small box, take a look at the room the box is in.

The world is just a stage, and we are all just actors.
- Masonic Quote [Author unknown]

[edit on 20-8-2009 by king9072]

Bingo King, i`m glad someone saw it

new topics

top topics

join