It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spaceship Filmed in orbit.2008.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I dont know what to think if this 'spaceship'.
The maker of the video claims they Are spaceships in orbit.

Makes me think of Bill Cooper, he said there were spaceships in orbit back in the 80's was it ??
Why dot you guys have a look and see what you come up with.

Unknown space object moon fact and fiction. This video was produced by John Lenard Walson.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

You'll probably find this subject has been done a few times here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman

You'll probably find this subject has been done a few times here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I see, scammer, lots of posts, do you have a summary of it all ??

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I left post for the GRIDKEEPER:

teslaandlyne (5 seconds ago) Had to be put up in one piece since=e we see all the space walks. MJ was the greatest Moon Walker EVER. When will we see Moon Foot print again for real.

Illuminati mind control radio broadcast is the audio track.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Imop...what he filmed were just satellites,and he was found to be a hoaxer here on ATS. would not say how he did it so anybody else could confirm...just my opinion but i would say he is full of "snip"

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
There are lots of people who watch and videotape satellites, around the world, eg John Locker. None of them have ever observed or imaged anything like these scenes. My explanation is that they are crude hoaxes.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
There are lots of people who watch and videotape satellites, around the world, eg John Locker. None of them have ever observed or imaged anything like these scenes. My explanation is that they are crude hoaxes.

yep , i totally agree with this last poster,
if you look for a tv prog called "The Satellite Story " it was made by Patrick Moore for the BBC, in january of this year, it covers all things sat, including a segment on people filming sats. the pics and footage they get are much much better than the ones done by JLW...... well worth looking for .

snoopyuk

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Mr Walson's 'spaceships' have been discussed several times and I've posted an explanation of how he does it including example videos. I originally had some of these on YouTube under the copyright of S.L.O.W. (Shedding Light On Walson). You will notice many of his offerings are done under the F.A.S.T. logo (Far Above Space And Time), so 'SLOW' seemed appropriate. I later pulled them because they contained some commercial music tracks. Anyway, if you're interested, here's a couple of samples. These are just the raw video with no fancy production or sound. This makes them very boring to watch, which is why Mr Walson's efforts are pepped up with techno-music, etc. Both these videos were taken through a 10" diameter Meade Schmidt-Cassgrain telescope with a CCD camera attached.

Video 1

Video 2

WG3

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by waveguide3
These are just the raw video with no fancy production or sound. This makes them very boring to watch, which is why Mr Walson's efforts are pepped up with techno-music, etc.

Surely I am not the only one that, when viewing a video, I just want to view a video WITHOUT hearing someone else's taste of music?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
EDIT: See internos' post HERE. I was not aware that this particular video has been proven a HOAX, sorry. Although the "secret space fleet" discussion still rages on, there has not been any strong proof given yet of any type of secret space fleet. This video IS NOT it....
[edit on 8/21/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
While I do believe we have a secret space program, this is nothing more than a blurry image of the ISS. Please guys, a little rational thought

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Strangely enough NO ONE has still provided the link to the relevant discussion:
[HOAX]Found New Video- large Space Objects-F.A.S.T. [HOAX]
THIS is the link to the relevant discussion

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos
Strangely enough NO ONE has still provided the link to the relevant discussion:
[HOAX]Found New Video- large Space Objects-F.A.S.T. [HOAX]
THIS is the link to the relevant discussion

I must say.....

It is disappointing to see long-term, prolific members keep pushing this Walson/Gridkeeper hoax as something that is real.

It still goes on & it's no help to new members & to the credibility of ATS.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   

ChemBreather.....

I just re-read my post (above) & I realised you might have thought I was referring to you.

I wasn't.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
EDIT: See internos' post HERE. I was not aware that this particular video has been proven a HOAX, sorry. Although the "secret space fleet" discussion still rages on, there has not been any strong proof given yet of any type of secret space fleet. This video IS NOT it....

G'day jkrog08

My post did not refer to you.

It refered to someone else posting in a different thread........ a known "hard case" member

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

Sam, sorry for the off topic: but is what i read in your signature true?
"Sam60 is white trash who thinks all aliens just want to have sex with him" Michael Cohen, All News Web"
no, not wondering whether you think that aliens want to have sex with you or not, just asking if Michael Cohen actually made that statement

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Yup.....

I upset him

I just sent you a U2U so as not to invade the thread with a Cohen story.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Interesting! Thanks for the upload!!

top topics

join