It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Finally Scared of a White House Administration

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

This comment is perfect example of why the PTB love the left/right two party system.

Dare to start thinking for yourself, sort throught the facts and draw a conclusion about the direction this county should go. We are the change if "We the People" don't like the direction we are going than we can change it. We just have to come together for what's right and what I consider our obligation to future generations of this country.

Freedom!

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative

They will be dealt with accordingly.

Ya we will invade Tunisia

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by peponastick

Dare to start thinking for yourself, sort throught the facts and draw a conclusion about the direction this county should go. We are the change if "We the People" don't like the direction we are going than we can change it. We just have to come together for what's right and what I consider our obligation to future generations of this country.

Think government is "benign?"

The 'messiah' is coming to your "rescue:"

In a morning conference call with about 1000 rabbis from across the nation, Obama asked for aid: "I am going to need your help in accomplishing necessary reform," the President told the group, according to Rabbi Jack Moline, who tweeted his way through the phoner.

"We are God's partners in matters of life and death," Obama went on to say, according to Moline's real-time stream.

washingtonjewishweek.com...

jw

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
This op/ed by Nat Hentoff is already being discussed here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please post your comments in the above earlier thread.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join