It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy werewolf photo

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
bigfoot = possible existance

werewolf = um....

if not photoshopped it could just be someone in a big werewolf suit..

[edit on 2-9-2009 by platipus]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Good work on finding the original source! I personally don't trust C2C as far as I can throw them. But I still don't know much about the actual picture, just the people who have a hold of it.

Good call on the fact that it might be exhaust. That is something I totally did not think of at all, and it's highly possible.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Found it again in C2C archive but no new imformation. Check out this photo, also from C2C. The story reads thus..............................
This photo was taken 10/10/2006. We were doing some field work for an engineering study (at Uvalde Rd at US 90 in northeast Houston, Texas). A storm had just begun shortly after noon and rain was beginning to pour when we had to abandon our field study. Back at the office while reviewing the photographs taken in the field, we heard a scream come from our co-worker's office as she came across this photo featuring a ghostly hooded apparition.

She and the rest of us who were present in the field at the time the photo was taken do not recall seeing anybody or anything in the trees that day. We felt this photograph warranted your attention.

--Steve

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mental modulator
reply to post by tasteslikethunder

IT looks like ZOOL in Ghost Busters

LMAO! It does!!
I love Ghostbusters!

Anyway that can't be a werewolf. It isn't night in that picture, and we all know they only come out at night on a full moon! Hang on, I think it's full moon tonight, I'll keep an eye out

I don't think this photo is real. Plus I'm not sure I believe in werewolves.
It's hard to say you believe in some Cryptids and not others, but yeah. Werewolves and vampires?

We should find him a vampire, a ghost and they can all live together in a house!
Oh no wait, that's Being Human

I'll stop being a pest now. And just say, until proved otherwise I think fake.

EDIT: I didn't read as far as the link to say it was fake then, sorry. I got distracted by mental modulator talking about Zool from Ghostbusters

[edit on 3-9-2009 by Ayana]

P.S. The image above with the hooded figure? How much has that been editied, it looks like a drawing or painting now!

[edit on 3-9-2009 by Ayana]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

I don't know how much, if any editting done by the OP, only what he wrote. He did however state that it started raining hard.......There are at least five individuals in the photograph using "cloaking" technology. Rain would disrupt any cloaking technology that is dependent on bending light around it. That appears to be the case in this photograph. There is a bigfoot on the extreme right side, manshape in center and some smaller ones near the cloaked image.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
"I've never seen any evidence of either monster"

And of course, no monster would have the nerve to dare to exist without first offering evidence of its existence to you. Have I got that right?
And are you suggesting other people have silly beliefs?

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
If they saw a creepy figure move across the curtains, i would imagine that there would be some tracks left by the animal in they snow, so as i didnt see any and no one exclusively took pictures of the tracks that it is a fake.

Screems fake

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join