It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heard of Colloidal Minerals???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
In Utah, USA; there is a mine of Humic Shale.
Humic Shale is 'prehistoric straw'.
As the story goes.....millions of yers ago, this specific deposit of Humic Shale in Utah, was infact a Carboniferous forest; that avoided complete fossilization.
Where as normally a carboniferous forest would become (under certain conditions) crude oil and natural gas; Humic Shale is somewhat 'in-between'.

Colloidal minerals are derived from Humic shale by a process pf passing distilled water through this 'prehistoric straw' until the end product is 8 times heavier than water.
Laboratory testing has determned that most preparations from Humic Shale have the presence of at least 88 different minerals and trace elements from this distillation process.
The minerals have a high biological value; being negatively charged, they are supposedly extremely adherant to the negatively charge human bowel lining.

The source is called "The TJ Clark mine".
Not to be confussed with the TJ Clark 'Brand' of colloidal minerals.

Colloidal minerals are far superior to capsulated, tablet forms of multi-vitamin minerals complexes.

Colloidal minerals have been attributed to being of similar benefits as Glacial Milk.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
cool, nice post

XP

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by acornco

Hi,
yeah it is cool.
The thing is TJ clark brand of colloidal minerals is inferior (not to be confussed by the name of the original mining source). TJ Clark brand apparently buys the used, previously processed Humic shale from other companies after they have used it to make their own distillations.
The mine is called "the TJ Clark mine"; the brand TJ clark apparently has no affiliation.
Can anyone confirm this???

TJ Clark colloidal minerals appear as a clear liquid.
Other brands have a comparitively Bronze colour to them. Colloidal minerals taste like blood.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
her's a link if your interested www.wallachonline.com... cheers

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Just don't take colloidal silver for a really long time.

It can turn you blue.

boingboing.net...

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
uhmm....maybe i missed something, but how is this more valuable to the workings of the digestive track. it seems to me that it's just another gimic to get you to buy whatever they are selling.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Mineral supplementation is only a preventative measure to ensure that that a broad spectrum of minerals are present in the diet; mass production, genetic modification and soils replete of mineral content ensure most foods consumed in modern society have a lower vitamin and mineral content.
Prolonged deficiency has been linked to disease.
I never suggested that colloidal minerals where specifically superior for bowel health; your body will utilize these minerals where-ever and only where it is needed.
Thank you for bringing an error in the OP to my attention though.
What I meant to say was that Colloidal minerals having a positive charge, are more adherent to the lining of the bowel having a negative charge; this gives this type of mineral supplementation a higher biological value of absorbsion.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

actually it's the way your body absorbs the minerals,it's easier for your body to absorb the colloidal minerals check out the info at dead doctors don't lie I know it's selling something but still informative

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

Yeah. thats a company called American Longevity.
There are a number of brands on the market. Brands don't interest me per se; its the actual properties of the minerals and what they are derived from that I thought ATSers may be interested in.
Dr. Wallach does give an interesting seminar on DDDL though.

Others have mentioned Colloidal silver; I believe there are Colloidal silver generators on the market now; where individuals can make their own supply through an electrolisis-like process.
I wouldn't be surprised of over-indulgence of colloidal silver where to slowly turn one blue; I thnk over-dosage of any heavy-metals would become toxic.
I wonder if some Hindu gods took large amounts of colloidal silver

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

Paul Karason turned blue because he was making his OWN concoction to ingest and rub on his face and hands. This was discussed on Oprah with Dr. Oz a while back. This is completely safe . . . IF you follow the instructions the label of a bottle you purchase.

Don't make your own concoction or you may become the living mascot of Papa Smurf!

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Nivcharah

I wonder has anyone heard of anybody taking colloidal Gold and turning yellow?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

I've never heard of that. Are you being serious or is this a word play?

And if they do turn yellow, it's probably just their bellies. (sorry. couldn't resist!)

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Nivcharah

LOL; no word play intended.
Just a thought that came to mind.
I've read about Colloidal silver and gold generators for sale in Nexus magazine yaers ago.
I would imagine that any over-consumption of ANY heavy metal would not at all be healthy!
I couldn't imagine why anyone would let themselves be turned totally blue; I would be amazed if this were an over-night thing!

I dont know if there is anyone out there that has tried consumming modern preparations of ORMUS, or White Powder Gold, Silver or Platinum; but would be very interested to hear what the effects are.
Sites that sell these preparartions readily have a gambit of testimonials to read, touting their product to be the greatest discovery etc etc.
I'd like to hear testimonials that aren't connected with direct sales.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Here's a collection of information about colloidal minerals and nutrition.

The main difference between regular minerals and colloidal minerals is how much of them your body absorbs. Regular minerals are around 7% absorbable while colloidal minerals are 98% absorbable.

I first became aware of colloidal minerals while watching a Bob Beck video on health. He believed that applying electricity to one's body, drinking ozonated water, and drinking colloidal silver would cause someone to become very healthy. (Here are 3 ATS threads on this: thread, thread, thread)

I made colloidal silver from pure silver with a "Lightning Bug" blood cleaner I found online (it can electrocute one's blood or make colloidal silver or potentially make other colloidal minerals). After a few drinks my case of Swine Flu (I had a sore throat and a very painful cough) cleared up almost instantly but only for a short while. The immediate effects, though, lead me to later believe colloidal minerals do indeed absorb into one's body very efficiently.

But at that time I was much more interested in the electricity part. It wasn't until after hearing Joel Wallach's tape, "Dead Doctor's Don't Lie," that I wondered more deeply about colloidal minerals. (Here is a transcript of the tape with key words highlighted: transcript) (I will post a brief list of the mineral deficiencies that are covered in the tape, and their effects, at the end of the post.)

If you want to try colloidal minerals, here's some information not in the tape/transcript I feel you should have.

The site to find them and info on taking them: site

(Some of the most important bits of information on those 4 pages:

About "ME Minerals"
"It is best to take in the liquid minerals with food. Eating switches on your digestive system, gets all the right juices flowing, making the body ready to receive the minerals. Use plenty of water, as well, with the minerals (10 to 12 ounces of water is ideal). Refrigerate the bottles after opening and shake hard before serving. To enhance the effectiveness of the ME Minerals it is best to avoid sugar, caffeine, phosphoric acid (in soda pop) and vegetable oil."

About "Ultimate EFA"
"Taking three capsules twice daily provides a very nice foundation. Doubling up is more appropriate for those manifesting an obvious deficiency.")

The cost for 2 people a month: $154 or $77 each (based on taking 2 tablespoons of "ME Minerals," 2 tablespoons of "ME Ultimate," and 3 caps of "Ultimate EFA" a day and buying them in cases from the above site)

Another site I found with necessary information: site

The diet you should be on while taking them (found in the above site): diet page

A little more information about the diet (found in the above site): diet page

An alternate list of mineral deficiencies and toxicities than the ones in the audio tape (found in the above site): site

A download page for another site with possibly useful information: site (the files I'm referring to are under "Nutritional Downloads" and require adobe acrobat or another pdf file reader)

(Continued next post)

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   

The minerals have a high biological value; being negatively charged ...

... individuals can make their own supply through an electrolisis-like process.

If I'm right, that's some double speak I've been hearing: The minerals "are negatively charged" or "undergo a process like electrolysis."

This is another way of saying the minerals "have had electricity applied to them." If they mean the same thing, the first two ways of saying it makes it sound complicated yet is way more common to hear while researching the subject. (ph34r teh ph4rma!11 lolz)

I'll explain.
There are three kinds of minerals (those metals on the periodic table of elements):

The most commonly known or sold kind is "metallic" minerals. The problem is they are only around 7% absorbable by our bodies. Metallic minerals are ground up metals that are still too big to be used efficiently and thus help.

The next kind is "chelated" (pronounced "key-late'd") minerals. They aren't well known and are hard to find in stores, but they are 40% absorbable by our bodies. They are metallic minerals coated with an amino acid, protein, or enzyme.

And then there's "colloidal" minerals. They are barely known and aren't found in stores yet, but they are 98% absorbable by our bodies. They are metals that are much smaller than metallic minerals.

And now I'll conclude the explanation.
How to make your own colloidal minerals:

Colloidal minerals form in a variety of ways. When flowing water slowly weathers down metals (rocks) and when a glacier's emmense pressure slowly breaks apart metals, you get colloidal minerals. Alternatively, plants can take minerals in from the surrounding soil and then use its bio-electric energy (or chi, if interested in the subject) to break the minerals down to colloidal form.

Growing plants is much faster than waiting on rivers or glaciers, but there's a problem: the plants only convert already-existing minerals into colloidal minerals and, over time, the minerals in the soil will run out. This is tragic because on most farms the minerals aren't being replenished resulting in us living in much more pain than we would otherwise.

That being said, however, it's not that difficult to mimic the plants' electrical method yourself. I'll try to explain, but if you want to see a video of the process there's a good demonstration in one of Bob Beck's videos entitled "Suppressed Medical Discovery" (at around 1:08:34) you can find in one of the threads linked at the beginning of the post or through a video search.

All metals conduct electricity to varying degrees, but when electricity is running through a metal that's under water, very small ("nano-sized") pieces of the metal break off and into the water forming colloidal minerals. (See, sounds much simpler than "negatively charged" or "electrolysis-like," eh?)

If more people knew, maybe more information on the subject would surface.

For example, I had a couple of ideas that search engines apparently think is taboo: What if people found their own metals, a large portion of Earth's crust, and then put them in water that had electricity running through it? I've read their isn't a limit as far as dosage is concerned, but I don't know if the different metals would need to be separated from each other or if any non-metallic objects or metals that are mixtures of other elements would need to be filtered out before electrification or if only the colloidal minerals could be filtered from everything else after electrification. Only an idea; I don't recommend anyone try this without knowing everything there is to be known about all the aspects of the idea.

(Continued next post.)

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
To push a little further though, if the above idea would work, why not, instead of finding your own metals, just buy metallic minerals, filter whatever needs filtered, and then put them in water with electricity running through it? Metallic minerals probably have stuff you shouldn't electrocute and then consume, but perhaps plants could absorb them easily enough.

Various minerals and the effects of not having enough of them (from Joel Wallach's audio tape):

Symptom: Ulcers
Minerals needed: Bismuth (also called Pepto Bismol) and Tetracycline (also called Orymiacin Pellets, an antibiotic)

Symptom: Cancer
Minerals needed: Vitamin A (also called Beta Carotene), Vitamin E, Selenium

Symptom: Arthritis
Minerals needed: Knox Gelatin (two half oz. envelopes a day in orange juice and an oz. per body weight of Colloidal Minerals for 3 months [located in hair/fingernails/skin because it helps them])

Symptom: Alzheimer's
Minerals needed: High Doses of Vitamin E and Low Intakes of Vegetable Oil

Symptom: Kidney Stones
Minerals needed: Calcium, Magnesium, Boron

Symptom: Aortic Aneurysms (also called Ruptured Aneurysm) - Gray Hair is an early sign, then Skin Wrinkles
Minerals needed: Copper

Symptom: Varicose Veins, Sagging

Symptom: Ruptured Cerebral Aneurysm (sometimes called a Stroke or Subdural Hemorrhage)

Symptom: Cardio Myopathy (can be a Heart Attack)
Minerals needed: Selenium

Symptom: PICA (Cravings)
What's needed: your body wants Minerals

Symptom: Liver Spots or Age Spots - these are early signs of a Heart Attack
Minerals needed: Selenium

Symptom: Hyperactive Children/Low Blood Sugar/Sugar Problems - these are early signs of Diabetes
Minerals needed: Chromium and Vanadium

Symptom: Baldness first, then Deafness
Minerals needed: Tin

Symptom: Partial Osteoporosis
Minerals needed: More Boron so that Calcium can be used (meaning have Calcium too)

Symptom: Problems With Hormones (or Not Making Estrogen or Testosterone)
Minerals needed: Boron

Symptom: Losing Smell and Taste
Minerals needed: Zinc

Symptom: Short Life Span (having No Longevity)
Minerals needed: Lanthanum, Praseodymium, Neodymium, Samarium, Europium, Yiderbium, and Thulium and the 90 Nutrients Joel Wallach finds essential for good health

Symptom: Osteoporosis - Gingivitis/Receding Gums are signs that you have it in your jaw, and Arthritis, Osteo Arthritis, Sciatica, Lumbago, Rheumatism are signs you have it in the joint ends of your bones
Minerals needed: Calcium

Symptom: Hypertension (also called High Blood Pressure)
Minerals needed: Calcium (having less or no salt is false)

Symptom: Insomnia

Symptom: Kidney Stones/Bone Spurs/Heel Spurs/Calcium Deposits

Symptom: Muscle Cramps/Twitches

Symptom: PMS

Symptom: Low Back Pain

Here's a site worth looking at if you can't afford colloidal minerals but are experiencing a mineral deficiency: site

It lists the current mineral contents of foods and the effects of not having enough of them. You can look for either the mineral or the symptom you're experiencing, but if you know which mineral you need there's an easy way to search within the site for the mineral.

A lot of popular search engines (here's a couple: search engine, search engine) allow the "site:" prefix which searches within a site for the key words.

Example: To find selenium on the page linked above that lists the mineral contents of foods, you would type this in the search bar:
site:healingfoodreference.com selenium

-Posted by Suomynona

top topics

join