It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hole in my chest-what is it

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
For two years now i have had a pinhole size hole in my chest.I woke up one day and found the hole in the mirror while having a shower.It never been painful and have never blead.I once placed the back of a needle into the hole to see how far the needle would go.The needle went in about a inch and when i pulled out the needle there was still no pain,no blood and no nothing.The hole has never heald,just stayed the same.What do you think the hole is.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Its a hole aliens left in your chest from a probe, most likely to insert 'ignorance' into your body...

on a serious note, probably just be a swollen xiphoid process that punctured a hole, have you talked to your physician about it?

[edit on 19-8-2009 by tmayhew01]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Why do people come on ATS and complain about stuff like this without showing pictures or anything?

Please....we are not all doctors...go see your GP

By the way, why the hell is this in the aliens and ufos forum?

[edit on 19/8/2009 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
i think you have this -

www.snopes.com...

only kidding......go and see a doctor!!

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Why do people come on ATS and complain about stuff like this without showing pictures or anything?

Please....we are not all doctors...go see your GP

By the way, why the hell is this in the aliens and ufos forum?

[edit on 19/8/2009 by OzWeatherman]
I woke up the other week with an odd mark on my foot. 6 dots on a line, evenly spaced. I did take a picture, I'll post it when I get home from work (another 8 hours) I guess it could have been a scracth, but I've never had a scratch like that, well, not one I've noticed. It reminded me of the marks I get on my hand quite alot, after using a tape gun and catching the cutting blade on my hand or something.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

no one wants to see the marks that your crocs left on your feet...

im just kidding. i have a serious foot fetish so hurry up and post em

XP

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by GORGANTHIUM

Are you sure its not your bellybutton?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Everyone's in such a hurry to see this guy's chest. Now, I'd be all for it if it were a girl's chest, but guys don't have interesting chests. Even if they do have a hole in it.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by tmayhew01

I think alot more people should check there body for strange holes and marks.Its just by sheer luck i found that hole.I could have went all my life without finding that hole like that.For all i know that hole in my chest may have been there for years before i even found it.Many other people may have holes in there body like this and do no relise the holes are there.The other triangeled mark i found on my foot 12 months earlyer could have went undicovered for years too.Unfortunatly that mark healed up with in 3 months.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Eh? But a triangle mark would be pretty obvious to not be able to spot. Plus, you said it had gone in a few months, therefore it wouldn't have been there for year so you could discover it.

But anyway, stupid little details out of the way, I dunno what you want us to tell you it is. I can't tell you what it'd be. It's weird, but I dunno what it looks like, wouldn't know what to do with photographic evidence and wouldn't be able to come to a conclusion.

I guess this is where annoying internet talk comes into play - Pics or it didn't happen.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Unless you start showing us some evidence, Im assuming you are talking out of another such hole

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
i think you have this -

www.snopes.com...

only kidding......go and see a doctor!!

Owwwwwwwwwwww that's disgusting! Damn. OP, if you have this, plese... no pics. Seriously. Go see a doctor.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Does it go into chest bone?? 1 inch is pretty deep if we are talking the middle of your chest. Anywhere else could have just been a late night of drunkeness followed by a bad attempt of self induced nipple pierce.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   

I think alot more people should check there body for strange holes and marks.Its just by sheer luck i found that hole.

I took your advice and found something I can't explain. I found three holes, one either side of my head and one in my backside!

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I all seriousness, I have a hole in my chest as well. I noticed it in December of 2007, but it might have been there longer than that. My wife thinks it's odd, creepy, etc, but not really concerning. And neither do I really. I immediately assumed it was an enlarged pore or something, but after a bit of research and looking at quite a few photos of big fat pores, I concluded this was something else. I've never considered going to the doctor because it's never gotten any bigger, it doesn't bleed, there's no pain, it's not festering, etc.

So here is my sexy photo:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5956cd6d6dc9.jpg[/atsimg]

It's about 1.5mm wide (the size of a wooden pencil lead), and I've stuck a safety pin in it almost 1cm - no further though, I didn't want to press my luck.

Anyway there you go. It's odd. I have one on my chest, and I'm also in Australia. Maybe we should get together and compare holes - hmm that's not creepy at all, no sir not creepy at all.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
bot fly
and i am a doctor, you can trust me on this 100%.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Are you sure it isn't just a big pore? Granted it would be a deep one, but stranger things have happened.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
So what the hell ever happened with this? You asked a question, I actually posted pics in response, and nothing more is ever said. And yes, mine is still there, as it has been for 2 years.

BTW my anomalous orifice wishes your anomalous orifice a happy new year.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
I'm also in Australia. Maybe we should get together and compare holes - hmm that's not creepy at all, no sir not creepy at all.

I'm sorry but that almost made me spit my drink out. Hilarious.

For both of you, hurt or not, i'd probably see a doctor of some sort. It reminds me of a story i read in todays courier mail, not really the same, but the thought of both gives me a really squeamish feeling.

Huge holes appear in politicians face

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
So what the hell ever happened with this? You asked a question, I actually posted pics in response, and nothing more is ever said. And yes, mine is still there, as it has been for 2 years.

BTW my anomalous orifice wishes your anomalous orifice a happy new year.

someone has already said it looks like Bot Fly, sounds like it could be the case, you probably have nesting lavie buried in your skin, when the flies hatch you will have baby flies coming out of your new hole. that'll be nice.

either that or or an alien has injected you and you will give birth to an alien Ripley style.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join