It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October Surprise. Suprise may be early!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I paid attention a couple years ago, when this was just a "nutter conspiracy theory".
I spent some amount of effort becoming debt free, and now own everything I have. I passed this on to friends and family, many who have prepared, a few who still think the government will pull our collective bacon out of the fire.
I keep a stockpile of non perishable food----nothing fancy----a thousand rounds of various ammunition, and a small trailer to take to the hills if and when necessary. I calculate my family could survive 9 to 12 months just on what I have prepared, the rest of our lives on our collective knowledge.
As for those who may ask "what do I do now?", I am very sorry, but in my opinion the only answer that will suffice very shortly is--nothing. You should have been ready long ago.
I don't think the surprise will hold till October. Matter of fact, I have a gut feeling about this weekend 21st to 23rd. May be wrong, but I am ready whenever it occurs.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by gotrox

Be safe and travel a shaded trail my friend. May the unNamed god bless you and your travels.

Here and now I am hoping that Late sleepers will find the lates threads that I have made to help in survival. I had this urge this am to post most of the research that I've done over the past few years. Mayhap that this urge is a last minute nudge for those that need one..Or hopefully a kick in the ass for those that know better.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by awakentired
• Drag our heels on the Settlements payments value dated for Friday 14th August 2009 so that, as always, nobody knows what we intend or what we have in mind, so that nobody has time to take effective defensive action against our proposed sabotage coup.

Can you clarify what this means? It wasn't really mentioned in your links and I can't find anything on Google about settlement payments on August 14th.

Did this end up happening?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

I agree.. but even you must know that a devaluation is highly unlikely. Not to mention that as economics is based off percentages not numerical values, the devaluation wouldn't actually assist the debt restructuring of the country. Aside from that, a drastic devaluation of the likes the OP mention would result in World wide devaluations to stay in contrast with the US Dollar.. the result being.. nothing changes.

Re-valuations are only useful if you're attempting to keep the currency competitive.. but anyone who knows anything about economics knows that a devaluation doesn't change the economic situation, as a percentage everything remains the same.

Let's use Reverse Stock Splits as an example.

CorpX has a stock price of $1 .. it's a trash stock and people are dumping it. In a last ditch effort they do a drastic reverse split 10-1 ratio. The stock price is now $10 and looks more healthy. If you owned 100 shares you now own 10. The real value is still $100..

Why would CorpX do such a thing, if it doesn't actually change anything? Image. Companies do this to make the stock more appealing, so that it's more trade-able.. however, few corporations survive Reverse Splits, which is why it's considered a drastic action.. if the stock is re-valued at $10 and it falls $5 what's the Real Value per reverse split? $0.50 .. you still have 10 shares, worth $5 but a real value of $50 now. The valuation still looks better than $1 at $5, but it is in fact worse off.

So why would the Government re-value the Dollar so drastically? It wouldn't change anything debt wise, it wouldn't even make our Dollar look more appealing as right now it's not even at it's lowest point.. simple. They wouldn't.

The writer of the article presented by the OP doesn't understand economics, simple as that.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
It is my OWN personal opinion that perhaps we are pointing in all directions to attempt to find a stable ground to stand on in this point in time. The problem is that this has happened before MANY times as a matter of "FACT".
Now try this on and just THINK it over for a bit okay?

First:
Most of the huge over bought and controlling powerhouses of finance have been around since the late 1700's some even earlier depending on where it is you live.( Here in the USA Goldman Sachs has been around since 1869, JP Morgan since 1799 etc.)
Now how could all of these financial powerhouses still be in existence every time we have a financial catastrophe of this nature? MAYBE just maybe there is a clue in what these guys do to get through these times unscathed and even retain further control.
From what I have been studying for the last decade; has led me to believe that approximately every 50 years +/- these powerhouses consolidate the ENTIRE market place to a more controllable entity. They do this with market crashes, false emergencies in one sector or another and when the general public who knows no better sees it they bail.
Now WHEN the general public bails these powerhouses come in and buy up on the cheap with trillions they have spread out between their many sister companies. They do it this way so that no one is the wiser as to the fact that the powerhouses are the ones who actually own it all in the end.
Do NOT fool yourself these guys have made it and been around for a long time by running this one scheme and they are doing it again.
If you look to the "news" waves you can see that the stories being put out about the financial institutions are the same, word for word in most cases, as the ones they used back in the 1930-50's! It is the same game being played out over and over. It is like the old saying that one can never have enough money once greed sets in. Well that is true in this sense also.

Secondly:
Complete control for these guys is a goal they all have! If and when they have gained control of one sector they move on to the next. The last take over for control was manufacturing. It was done so that the powerhouses could get what they wanted and needed on the cheap PERIOD.
It had nothing to do with a manufactured market collapse it had everything to do with them gaining control over who and what was going to be produced and how much it was going to cost.
The free trade agreement in its original form was a great idea. Unfortunately there is a lot of lobbyist in Washington and well we ended up with the mess we all now suffer with today. If one country can make it for cheaper than the next the first is thrown aside and the other picked up and nurtured till they become the ones in control.
Although the control is a smoke screen as the powerhouses are actually the ones behind it all in the first place and are the ones raking in the money at a much larger scale than the country doing the work now.

Third:
Sitting around and waiting for the October surprise is a waste of time people it started with the first dive to hades on the markets as a whole. The game was put into play then and has been playing out every since that first day.
We are already in the "time of the surprise" all sectors are categorically being consolidated to a much smaller base to make it easier to control who does what and who gets the most money.
Central banks are a joke when it comes to what these guys are capable of! Yeah the banks may move money all over but "who's money" are they moving around? Yours? Mine? OR THEIRS! There in lies the key to this whole mess of a system that we are faced with and confused with at every corner. It isn't our money and never was. We are allowed to use it as they see fit and well when we get to free with it they have to tighten the reins and bring it all back under the umbrella of control.
It is really quite simple if you just take a deep breath and look through what has happened and what has been done. Your big surprise will be a blatant slap in the face! The one that tells you that we never had any freedom when it came to the markets or money of any form. It has always been controlled and always will be. Simply because the only way to control the way things are done is to completely control the supply of money to who they think is fit to have it.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott

The only way out was the way in: pay off the debt. Rumors otherwise will result in no surprise in October, or any other month.

Well.....We do have contract law. All debt is made by contract. One cannot contract with another using "fake" or "fiat" money, there has to be a real, redeemable medium so that the creditor will in fact be paid back. Say the Bank "loans" you $100,000 to buy a home. The manager cuts you a "check." Take a good look at that word, and remember, in contract law each and every word has meaning. dictionary.reference.com...
Now, you have to take the check to a teller, and sign the contract and obtain cash, a line of credit, or however you handle the payment. In any case, you have made contract with the bank. The bank requires that you pay back the loan in full, plus interest, in real money. What is real money?
U.S. Constitution
Article I, Section. 8.

To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures;

To provide for the Punishment of counterfeiting the Securities and current Coin of the United States;

www.law.umkc.edu...

Do you see the Double Edged Sword here? The only "coined" money we have is the pennies, nickels, dimes, quarters, and half dollars in your pocket. The paper is worthless. Now if the credit is contracted using a counterfeit medium, the Congress has the power, and the duty, to punish those who did the counterfeit.
Only Gold and Silver can be real money medium, and only the Congress can coin such money.

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife

There is another way out too, let the debt default and leave the greedy slimy bankers holding the bag. Instead this administration along with the last one decides they need to keep pumping the banks with money borrowed from the people we borrowed if from.

I agree here. The money is actually owed to the Rich Elite Bankers, and, they have been reaming us for many years now, piling up money from, and by the sweat of our brow, and the pain of our backs.....the Banker drinks from a golden cup while the American Veteran and Worker starves in the street.

Obstructing Justice Statutes
Criminal Statutes Repeatedly Violated to
Block Exposure of High Level Corruption
www.defraudingamerica.com...

Did you read through a little on these fake "statutory laws" that protect the Bankers and the Congress from the corruption they are taking part in? Such as these?

It is a crime for another who knows of a federal crime to cover-up for it, as provided by federal criminal statutes. From 1966 to the present date, federal agent and then former federal agent Rodney Stich and his coalition repeatedly reported in writing to members of Congress the existence of the corruption in the government's aviation safety offices and other areas of criminal activities.

Under the federal crime reporting statute, and other legal responsibilities, the recipients of the notices had a duty to receive the evidence that was offered of the continuing corruption. Never once did they do so. In almost 100 percent of the cases, they refused to even respond, despite the imminent treat of major catastrophic effects. The only excuse for this criminal behavior is that they did not want to make a record of having been informed of the ongoing crimes against the United States.

Over a period of years, not only did they engage in the criminal act of obstruction of justice, but bribe-taking culture of members of Congress resulted in legislation being passed that enabled the American public to suffer huge losses due to corruption or abusive conduct in the housing sectors, the financial sectors, credit cards, and else. Today, the American public is enduring the start of even worse financial conditions because of their bribe-taking misconduct.

Sampling of notices sent to members of Congress on major matters. For instance:

Years of ongoing crash-related corruption in the government's aviation safety offices.

Murderous activities of FBI agents.

Warnings on surface-to-air missiles being offered to Middle East terrorists, shortly before the downing of TWA Flight 800, including letters focusing solely on that catastrophic event.

FBI corruption that included among other areas, covering up for inside information on planned al Qaeda terrorist attacks, which made possible nearly 4,000 deaths.

Drug smuggling by CIA assets being covered up by FBI-DOJ personnel.

www.defraudingamerica.com...

I know what the reader is thinking.....this cannot be! This is not legal, is it?
Well, under the The Lieber Code of 1863, it is legal. Read about it here:
www.au.af.mil...
This law stands today, and Martial Law is a lot older than you might think it is. I hear a lot of people in this forum talking about when martial law is implemented, and little do they know it already stands! Now read the Trading With the Enemy Act, which allows them to have trade with us Americans, for we are actually the enemy of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, the corporate entity that masquerades as a legal government.

Trading With the Enemy Act
www.criminalgovernment.com...

Now, to finish up, read about the secret oath of every lawyer.....

AN EXPOSE' ON THE LEGAL FRAUD PERPETRATED ON ALL AMERICANS

Any Judge, Government Agent, or Bureaucrat Who Had Sworn to Uphold the Constitution for the United States Who is Violating that Oath is Guilty of Treason.

The Penalty is still DEATH BY HANGING.

You are weighed in the balance and are found wanting.
www.apfn.org...

Do you understand things a bit better now, American? Wake up and smell the coffee! We are being defrauded, and we are enabling the fraud. How does that make you feel? Audit the Federal Reserve NOW.

Bill To Audit Fed Sponsored By More Than Half Of House
www.huffingtonpost.com...

The Sad Story Of The Privately Owned Federal Reserve Bank
www.apfn.net...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join