It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Christopher Story's headline report.
DEVALUATION SWINDLE TO SAVE THEMSELVES – AND PROFIT
We refer to a diabolical scheme, hatched at the highest levels of the United States’ unreformed criminal Government, to spite and ‘get back at’ the external powers which have forced the US kleptocrats into a corner so tight that they can’t even sit down to breathe: namely, the Chinese authorities, and the British Monarchical Power (to be distinguished from the feckless British Government). The following elements of this scheme have been identified:
• Claw back an estimated $75 trillion, in the name of the ‘President’ of the United States, obtained from off-balance sheet derivatives accounts held in London, especially the Delmarva Timber Trust accounts and possibly the Iraqi Rafidain Bank sub-accounts accumulated by George H. W. Bush's former trading ‘partner’, Saddam Hussein, who's Bush subsequently double-crossed (as he always does, or vice versa).
• Drag our heels on the Settlements payments value dated for Friday 14th August 2009 so that, as always, nobody knows what we intend or what we have in mind, so that nobody has time to take effective defensive action against our proposed sabotage coup.
• Remit the payments ‘under duress’ (on the basis of: ‘Sure, we’ll pay you, but we’ll take most of it back straight away’) as late into our schedule as we can get away with, so that nobody will have to convert their ‘real’ dollars into foreign currency in time to avoid what follows [see below].
• Close the banks on a rotating basis (in late August, while Congress is in recess and powerless to protest), during which periods of closure the banks’ accounts will be adjusted to cater for:
• A massive devaluation of the US dollar, by between 60% and 80%, and/or the introduction of a two-tier dollar, with the external version drastically devalued.
ECONOMIC CONSEQUENCES ENTAIL EXTREME RISKS
Rational analysis would prompt the conclusion that this diabolical sabotage devaluation scheme cannot proceed because of the ghastly domestic economic consequences. These would include, after existing stocks are exhausted:
• A near doubling almost overnight of the price of gasoline.
• Sharp increases in the prices of all imported goods.
• Rolling bankruptcies in the residual US manufacturing sector, which would be decimated by the near doubling of imported ‘just-in-time’ supplies of raw materials, components and spare parts.
• Rapidly escalating unemployment from coast to coast.
• A massive drop in the level of US imports, triggering:
• A steep decline in US living standards across the board within a matter of weeks.
• Depending on the depth of the associated slump, escalating inflation as much higher prices for
imports, including oil, drive overall inflation through the roof.
• Similar consequences in Canada if the Ottawa Government is foolish enough to go along with any associated project for a single North American currency. Canada must decide: does it go with the doomed US criminal kleptocrats, or does it hold onto its reputation for common sense? The signs are that the Harper Government is about to commit treason against the Canadian people, given that the Canadian Prime Minister joined Presidents Caldera and Obama in Mexico two weeks ago, where the demented plans for this sabotage operation were agreed upon.
The crisis point from which to reference the present U.S. and world situation, is the period from the 2nd of October through about the 10th or 12th of October of this year. As of that time, the already, totally hopelessly bankrupt United States will have crashed entirely, politically, and will be in a process of disintegration—unless that process has started earlier. And it could start very early, in this present
month of August.
The only way out was the way in: pay off the debt.
Originally posted by whoshotJR
reply to post by awakentired
The account your talking about has been around longer then your so I would highly doubt that. Just because somebody doesn't agree with your post you choose to resort to name calling rather then debate with them, that doesn't help your thread much.
Originally posted by Jim Scott
Give credit to our present administration. They were handed a barn burning, and have found the proper fire retardants.
Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife
reply to post by Jim Scott
The only way out was the way in: pay off the debt.
Alright let me think of a good way to phrase this.
How do we pay our debt off to our creditors, by borrowing more money from our creditors to pay it off?
There is another way out too, let the debt default and leave the greedy slimy bankers holding the bag. Instead this administration along with the last one decides they need to keep pumping the banks with money borrowed from the people we borrowed if from.
I don't see this ending good for anybody.
Side note - This is Obama's economy now, pumping trillions of dollars to the banks is only making this problem worse.