It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Valiant Thor From Venus Dr Frank E Stranges [Video]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Greetings all ,
My friend the late Dr Frank E Stranges talks about Valiant Thor who comes from Venus and why the Government refused his offer of Peace and information.

I have included a few video's from Dr Frank E Stranges who was a well know author and who lectures at many UFO Conferences before he passed away .

Please take a look at what Dr Frank E Stranges has to share from his Space friend Valiant Thor.

1st video Dr Stranges talks about Valiant Thor from Venus from the Victor One Spaceship and why he is here on Earth .

Biblical_UFO_Secrets_Revealed

Did God send angels in heavenly vehicles to help Moses part the red sea? Do angels interact with humans today whereby we entertain angels unaware? Hear Dr Stranges present this all important message to members of the 19th inner circle held in las vegas nevada.[ex/]

Google Video Link

The White Planet Dr. Frank E Stranges

Dr.Frank E Stranges talks about the white planet which the bible calls the new jerusalem to members of the inner circle[ex/]

Google Video Link

I hope sharing these wonderful video of the late Dr Frank E Stranges that all will learn of the positive work he did with Valiant Thor from Venus .

Blessings In The Light Of The Most Radiant One Always,
CmdrAleon

[edit on 18-8-2009 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Love the organ music in the first vid! Plan 9 stylin!

Is/was Cmd Thor a buddy of yours? No insult or sarcasm, it's a serious Q.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
His nonsense message aside for a moment, please help me understand something. How is it a being from Venus, a planet with a different atmospheric composition than Earth, with crushing pressure and an average temperature of 860 degrees, can come to Earth and walk around as if he were from this planet?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flux8
Love the organ music in the first vid! Plan 9 stylin!

Is/was Cmd Thor a buddy of yours? No insult or sarcasm, it's a serious Q.

Dr Frank E Stranges was a friend of ours and also Valiant Thor knew of me through Dr Stranges .

Valiant Thor still is based outside of Las Vegas in Lake Meade Nev with a base that is unseen by the Human eye.

CmdrAleon

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
His nonsense message aside for a moment, please help me understand something. How is it a being from Venus, a planet with a different atmospheric composition than Earth, with crushing pressure and an average temperature of 860 degrees, can come to Earth and walk around a if he were from this planet?

Understand that what you have been told of Venus is not true .Valiant Thor and the Venusian Society live within the Planet itself.

This would be simular to the Hollow Earth and those living within the Planet itself.

Not all is as science states it to be by the text book .

Valiant Thor and his crew of over 200 people both Men and Women live very well without any problems .

Understand that all Planetary systems in this Galaxy have life meaning People .

Not all live on the surface of these worlds .

This is the way people live on Venus within the Planet .

Life is sustainable within Venus .

When you learn more about Valiant Thor you will understand this .

What has been taught in schools regarding Venus is not completely correct.

CmdrAleon

[edit on 19-8-2009 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Valiant Thor from Venus

I would like to meet a Venusian. There's something about them that seems remarkably cuddly. I wonder though, if perhaps Valiant's mission directive to communicate with the "leaders" of earth was somewhat misguided.

I occassionally wonder how much the content of the messages Frank Stranges was given was influenced by what he expected to hear, and to what extent he was chosen for contact because his assumptions were compatible with that of the Venusians.

Many questions. Many wonderings. Not quite so many answers.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Originally posted by Cmdraleon

Dr Frank E Stranges was a friend of ours and also Valiant Thor knew of me through Dr Stranges .

I just spoke to Valiant Thor on the universal communicator and he say's he's never heard of you! Meh!

IRM

[edit on 19/8/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   

His nonsense message aside for a moment, please help me understand something. How is it a being from Venus, a planet with a different atmospheric composition than Earth, with crushing pressure and an average temperature of 860 degrees, can come to Earth and walk around as if he were from this planet?

Yup putting aside the guy is obviously a nut..... I wouldn't trust or believe anything 'scientists' have told you about the surface or conditions of venus.

If it had Earth like conditions the last thing they would want is us knowing about it.... I've done a little bit of remote viewing myself and I'm still a novice when it comes to it... but I know there have been remote viewing sessions held where Venus was the target destination.... and you would be amazed at the results of the sessions. They students independently came to pretty much similar conclusions about the what Venus was like.... and it's nothing like what we have been led to believe. It's alot more like Earth.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Wow, for a breif moment there I thought I accidently pointed my browser to GLP or some of the other "out there" boards.

Seriously guys, stuff like this is foolish at best, and damaging at worst. Why feed this beast buy even giving tripe like this the time of day?

Again, just want to point out that this subject is laughable to the average Joe, and it's aint us skeptic's fault, lol. Case in point right here.

But O.K., I will turn at least 3/4 of my brain off and consider this to be remotley possible. Well, I just tried but with that much of my brain turned off I get distracted by some shiney thing on my desk. Exactly how much of my brain can I do without in order to take this stuff seriously, but still be able to function enough to live everyday life (like dressing myself and driving a car)?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Total Package

Yup putting aside the guy is obviously a nut..... I wouldn't trust or believe anything 'scientists' have told you about the surface or conditions of venus.

If it had Earth like conditions the last thing they would want is us knowing about it.... I've done a little bit of remote viewing myself and I'm still a novice when it comes to it... but I know there have been remote viewing sessions held where Venus was the target destination.... and you would be amazed at the results of the sessions. They students independently came to pretty much similar conclusions about the what Venus was like.... and it's nothing like what we have been led to believe. It's alot more like Earth.

You're a remote view interesting . the conclusions of the Students would be correct.

Its good to have others like yourself share this kind of information.

Dr Frank E Stranges was chosen for this contact because of who he was and how he would present this to the public .

I am not certian who is nuts ,from my vantage point you have people that think this whole subject is nuts .

Yet we all have a interest regardless of how we got to this place to seek truth .

I from my friendship with Dr Stranges believe he got to this place in the end.

Valiant Thor and his crew continue to do what is needed for the Planet .

I would be interested if you can remote view Victor One Valiant Thors Ship and base .

CmdrAleon

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Exactly how much of my brain can I do without in order to take this stuff seriously, but still be able to function enough to live everyday life

LOL! Is it any wonder the world is doomed?

IRM

[edit on 8/20/2009 by yeahright]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Wow, for a breif moment there I thought I accidently pointed my browser to GLP or some of the other "out there" boards.

Seriously guys, stuff like this is foolish at best, and damaging at worst. Why feed this beast buy even giving tripe like this the time of day?

Again, just want to point out that this subject is laughable to the average Joe, and it's aint us skeptic's fault, lol. Case in point right here.

But O.K., I will turn at least 3/4 of my brain off and consider this to be remotley possible. Well, I just tried but with that much of my brain turned off I get distracted by some shiney thing on my desk. Exactly how much of my brain can I do without in order to take this stuff seriously, but still be able to function enough to live everyday life (like dressing myself and driving a car)?

If you are not willing to take this seriously then how can you even be involved in Ufology ?

What area of Ufology do you take if anything seriously?

The Contactees like Dr Frank E Stranges existed untill he died last year.

If you wish to really understand Ufology then you need to look at the early history of the Contactee Movement and realize that Space People like valiant Thor exist and are here now even if you cannot see him or contact him directly.

You can pick and choose what you're interested in within Ufology but Valiant Thor is no going away nor is what Dr Frank Stranges going away within what he published over the years about his contact with Valiant Thor .

CmdrAleon

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

If you are not willing to take this seriously then how can you even be involved in Ufology ?

There are many different types of UFOlogy. Since you post stuff like this and also "Ashtar Command" and "Galactic Federation of Light" stuff I would classify you as part of the oddball UFOlogy group.

Then there is the nuts-and-bolts group who is only interested in the discs, sightings and mechanics of the flying craft themselves.

Then there is the channelling-ETs group. Then there is the "UFOs are staged by the government"-conspiracy theorist.

Then there is the Interdimensional-Theory /Spectral-Reality group (I tend toward this theory).

This oddball super-fringe UFOlogy has not turned out any valid evidence, which is why many here do not like it.

But if you take the thread on the Phoenix-Lights for example...now THATS UFOlogy where you can put your finger on some useful evidence.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Personally I would love to meet Valiant Thor. How would one go about doing this Cmdraleon ?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

There are many different types of UFOlogy. Since you post stuff like this and also "Ashtar Command" and "Galactic Federation of Light" stuff I would classify you as part of the oddball UFOlogy group.

Then there is the nuts-and-bolts group who is only interested in the discs, sightings and mechanics of the flying craft themselves.

Then there is the channelling-ETs group. Then there is the "UFOs are staged by the government"-conspiracy theorist.

Then there is the Interdimensional-Theory /Spectral-Reality group (I tend toward this theory).

This oddball super-fringe UFOlogy has not turned out any valid evidence, which is why many here do not like it.

But if you take the thread on the Phoenix-Lights for example...now THATS UFOlogy where you can put your finger on some useful evidence.

I also understand the Interdimensional area and would agree that from my perspective exists and is a reality .

I do not consider Contactee with the Space Brothers fiinge infact I consider this the Mainstream of what Ufology was before we ended up just looking for sightings in the skies on video and pictures.

Talk to some of the early Contactee's that are alive which I know .

They will share stories that current younger Ufologists cannot understand.

Even believe that the experiences they have had back in the 1950's really happened.

Most were not even born yet .

I agree like a pie you have varied levels these days in what is called Ufology.

Back in the days of Dr Stranges when he met Valiant Thor Ufology had basically two camps then the Contactee's who were having direct contact with Men and Women from Peaceful Worlds and those who were keeping track of UFO Sightings.

Skeptics and even Debunkers were not called even then Ufologists because they were not .

I believe at some point after the 1960's and when many of the Contactee's died .

The UFO Movement or Ufology itself got taken over and was never again to be as it once was back in the early days of the 1950 and 60's.

Thats why these presentations like Dr Stranges are important to the whole of Ufology .

I believe his experieces were as he stated for all those years he was alive .

As for Ashtar Command in the Obbball area of Ufology I would disagree.

Its all relevant .

Look at it this way you can choose which area of Ufology interests you be it a nuts and bolts only area etc.

I feel its all interconnected without saying this is Obbball and this is not.

Its all connected .

I hope one day this will be realized .

CmdrAleon

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Asgard
Personally I would love to meet Valiant Thor. How would one go about doing this Cmdraleon ?

The Asgard,

I have attempted to meet with Valiant Thor by putting out telepathic contact at times .

I had a few times asked Dr Stranges if I could meet with Valiant Thor but this was up to Valiant .

I would love to go to Lake Meade and try and make contact with him and the Victor One .

For me and I am still attempting contact at times through telepathic contact.

My feeling is this I would before sleep within your consciousness ask Valiant Thor to contact you if possible .

So your attempting a conscious to conscious communications first.

Also the vibration of ones being will affect contact at some point.

Valiant Thor I am certian is busy on a cosmic level here on Earth.

Clear Intent and Purpose within the Heart are key to potential contact.

CmdrAleon

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Frank Stranges is a fraud... Why? Valient Thor just happens to have the 1950's haircut that everyone was wearing back then. The James Dean look. Kinda remarkable that everyone on Venus wears that too. Jill Thor has the 1950's look also in the only picture of her. Do any of you find this strange.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by aceace]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Asgard

The Asgard,

I have attempted to meet with Valiant Thor by putting out telepathic contact at times .

I had a few times asked Dr Stranges if I could meet with Valiant Thor but this was up to Valiant .

I would love to go to Lake Meade and try and make contact with him and the Victor One .

For me and I am still attempting contact at times through telepathic contact.

My feeling is this I would before sleep within your consciousness ask Valiant Thor to contact you if possible .

So your attempting a conscious to conscious communications first.

Also the vibration of ones being will affect contact at some point.

Valiant Thor I am certian is busy on a cosmic level here on Earth.

Clear Intent and Purpose within the Heart are key to potential contact.

CmdrAleon

Hi Cmdraleon,
Thank you for responding to my post.

I will try your suggestions.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

aceace:
Valient Thor just happens to have the 1950's haircut that everyone was wearing back then.
The James Dean look.
Jill Thor has the 1950's look also
Kinda remarkable

So let me see if I understand you correctly. You find it implausible that visitors from another planet would wear hairstyles and clothing appropriate for the time of their visit...but you find it completely plausible that visitors from another planet would have physical bodies indistinguishable from human bodies?

...k.

IgnoreTheFacts:
Exactly how much of my brain can I do without in order to take this stuff seriously, but still be able to function enough to live everyday life

Personally I find it much easier to function in everyday life by not taking it very seriously. Telepathic Aliens from other planets living in invisible bases doesn't seem any less plausible to me than the silliness that goes on in homes and offices across the world every day.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join