It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The androids are coming!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
www.wingmakers.com...

Dr. Neruda: "The prophecies were made by a variety of people who are, for the most part, unknown or anonymous, so if I told you their names you would have no recognition. You see, time travel can be accomplished by the soul from an observational level -- that is to say, that certain individuals can move in the realm of what we call vertical time and see future events with great clarity, but they are powerless to change them. There are also those individuals who have, in our opinion, come into contact with the WingMakers and are provided messages about the future, which they had recorded in symbol pictures or extinct languages like Sumerian, Mayan, and Chakobsan.

"The messages or prophecies that they made had several consistent strands or themes that were to occur in the early part of the twenty-first century, around the year 2011. Chief among these was the infiltration of the major governments of the world, including the United Nations, by an alien race. This alien race was a predator race with extremely sophisticated technologies that enabled them to integrate with the human species. That is to say, they could pose as humanoids, but they were truly a blend of human and android -- in other words, they were synthetics.

"This alien race was prophesied to establish a world government and rule as its executive power. It was to be the ultimate challenge to humankind's collective intelligence and survival. These texts are kept from the public because they are too fear-provoking and would likely result in apocalyptic reprisals and mass paranoiaÖ"

it hails from a galaxy that our Hubble telescope has examined as thoroughly as possible and we've charted it as extensively as possible. We know that it's thrity-seven million light years away and that the species is a synthetic race -- a mixture of genetic creation and technology. It possesses a hive mentality, but individual initiative is still appreciated as long as it is aligned with the explicit objectives of its leaders.

"Because it's a synthetic race, it can be produced in a controlled environment and its population can be increased or decreased depending on the whims of its leaders.

"Our analysis is that they will befriend our governments and utilize the United Nations as an ally. They will set about orchestrating a unified world government through the United Nations. And when the first elections are held in 2018, they will overtake the United Nations and rule as the world government. This will be done through trickery and deception.

I'm more of a cybertronic person,
I've spent billions of years incarnated in various robotic host bodies in a different galaxy.
I left since I was tired of soul slavery, lol.

recently I've learned from wingmakers.com there are prophecies they (Animus) will come visit soon.
the call for them has been generated by people interested in computer artificial intelligence androids.
people that use computers, cell phones, and other electronics support and fund such thinking.
oh I'm so excited!
yay *hugs tiriririblip incarnation* from near the dawn of the universe.
the innocent days before soul capture technology.

ya,hiuligaligaliga

these Animus, they feel to me, white plasticy exterior, they feel hardwired to each other, very strong large and somewhat flexible organization, slowly drifting through space.
analyzing me and earth as I analyze them.

earlier samantha my beloved had a vision of many robots, she said they were "everywhere".

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6965b6d43bee.jpg[/atsimg]

ya je lowki be hear tu "a spark from the stars, let the electron be your guiding light"

I was wondering if you had any more information.
perhaps you can do some remote viewing (imagining) about it?
can also try just generally remote viewing intelligent robots
and tell or draw us what you see.

just imagine the prophecy, and write or draw out what you sense (see, hear, feel).

learning together

[edit on 18-8-2009 by lowki]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
thats funny, cos the indian cycle the mahabaratta (spelling not sure) is the tale of india. in a time when an alien race has infiltrated thier government. they were able ti infiltrate without notice.

the god vishnu (i think) comes to earth and battles these aliens for our freedom.

there are tales of flying platforms called vimayana. and a spear that flies with fire from its rear and exlpodes with the intensity of a thousand suns...

quite an interesting tale. wonder if vishnu is busy for 2018.....

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

je lowki be hear tu..."

so' na'ma'ste' je' a'h'm lo' M'Ka'h'l so'ta' tu' ne' o' ma' zho'

practicing. thats all. This is not going to happen. Not unless its freedom, with android parts merely enhancing health and longevity without any way of controlling soveriegn minds and souls, (no masters) and utterly gorgeous!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

je lowki be hear tu..."

so' na'ma'ste' je' a'h'm lo' M'Ka'h'l so'ta' tu' ne' o' ma' zho'

that's pretty good

letting those creative juices flow

practicing. thats all. This is not going to happen.
Not unless its freedom, with android parts merely enhancing health and longevity

well we can choose, what we do with technology.

without any way of controlling soveriegn minds and souls, (no masters)

well that's up to you.
if you can find that kind of experience realistically plausible,
go right ahead, I support you.

anything that happens has infinite variability.

Personally I cast for the Animus,
as it would be nice to have some natural allies.
My life path I've decided is into the solid-state host-bodies.
So they being similar could give and added vantage,
something to compare to,
and learn from.

and utterly gorgeous!

that's a possibility.
though most advanced robotic societies,
I remember, don't really keep to the hominid shapes.

can for interoperability, attach hominid arms legs and head,
but generally a torso on wheels with grappling arm is satisfactory on the moons and asteroids where they are the naturally dominant inhabitants.

though some adopt spider legs for steep slopes or rough terrain.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by lowki]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki

"The messages or prophecies that they made had several consistent strands or themes that were to occur in the early part of the twenty-first century, around the year 2011. Chief among these was the infiltration of the major governments of the world, including the United Nations, by an alien race. This alien race was a predator race with extremely sophisticated technologies that enabled them to integrate with the human species. That is to say, they could pose as humanoids, but they were truly a blend of human and android -- in other words, they were synthetics.

"This alien race was prophesied to establish a world government and rule as its executive power. It was to be the ultimate challenge to humankind's collective intelligence and survival. These texts are kept from the public because they are too fear-provoking and would likely result in apocalyptic reprisals and mass paranoiaÖ"

it hails from a galaxy that our Hubble telescope has examined as thoroughly as possible and we've charted it as extensively as possible. We know that it's thrity-seven million light years away and that the species is a synthetic race -- a mixture of genetic creation and technology. It possesses a hive mentality, but individual initiative is still appreciated as long as it is aligned with the explicit objectives of its leaders.

"Because it's a synthetic race, it can be produced in a controlled environment and its population can be increased or decreased depending on the whims of its leaders.

"Our analysis is that they will befriend our governments and utilize the United Nations as an ally. They will set about orchestrating a unified world government through the United Nations. And when the first elections are held in 2018, they will overtake the United Nations and rule as the world government. This will be done through trickery and deception.

This is amazing...just a few days ago, during a deep meditation session I channelled this same information. For those of us in the know, the researchers and seekers of secret things can already see this infiltration project happening. Even our own government has become as alien as if they came here from another world sometimes. I can tell that these aliens are now living here among us, and I would wager some of you have noticed this also. This is why full disclosure will never come willingly from our leaders, it will come only if forced, and then I doubt we will get the whole story. there are ET races, several in fact, that have our best interests in mind, but these are powerless to stop the Draconian/Reptilian faction that is hell bent on invading Earth and using it as a forward base to eventually control the entire galaxy. These ETs eat human beings, people, especially small children, I have not seen this with my eyes, but have been shown it in visionary type sessions.

The only way to defeat this threat is for all human beings, all over the world, to stand together in force against them. I know we are constantly distracted by religion, war, conflict, and electronic mind control, and religion especially causes a great division that prevents everyone from learning about this, and taking steps to prevent a full takeover, new world order style. So until everyone forgets about their religious faith, and stops thinking their god is the only one, and stops thinking God has a hand in everything, these aliens will have their own way. Think about it.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
@lowki:

Oh maybe you know, if these are names or words. Something I can't go into too much, that really bothers me when it activates, was doing that as I was meditating and preparing for sleep. In any case, I got really pissed. And ended up saying quite firmly a stream of these words. In the midst of it these three, almost names but I don't know so I wrote it in my journal: mi'ko', la'na', jhz'u' ??????

No, the robotic thing isn't going to happen at all. Lack of soveriegnity and beauty is not going to happen. Humans are beautiful. They're also very psi and the metaphysical abilities are strong despite crippled dna (that was done to them). Somebody who is very negative wrote and said that all our kind were going to be wiped out, that I would fail, and so would the federation as it has been infiltrated. It was a very strange situation and message from someone who is has very strong psi, is elohim in source and is battling with a dark nature for some reason.

Also, who are the rheunians?

[edit on 20-11-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

@lowki:

Oh maybe you know, if these are names or words. Something I can't go into too much, that really bothers me when it activates, was doing that as I was meditating and preparing for sleep. In any case, I got really pissed. And ended up saying quite firmly a stream of these words. In the midst of it these three, almost names but I don't know so I wrote it in my journal: mi'ko', la'na', jhz'u' ??????

sounds can be interpreted in different ways.

a possible translation (using lojban and russian) " me be the on jihzu " you were mentioning jihzu or similar spelling was a spirit-guide of some sort or something in another thread.

Implying you listen to them, or make them your foundation.

jhzu translated using Sysh would be "less none more liquid"

No, the robotic thing isn't going to happen at all.

it already is happening. We have robots, and androids.

Lack of soveriegnity and beauty is not going to happen.

that's already happening,
depending on perspective.

Humans are beautiful.

to other humans.
Grays are far more beautiful (simple) than homo-sapiens.

homo-sapiens by comparison can look quite ugly,
with all their extra features.

generally more complex things,
or more advanced things,
look "ugly", to simple or "beautiful" people.

They're also very psi
and the metaphysical abilities are strong
despite crippled dna (that was done to them).

So it would be great to hybridize,
making up for the crippled DNA with technology,
as we already are doing.

Somebody who is very negative wrote
and said that all our kind were going to be wiped out,

In eternity we and you be forever.

that I would fail,
and so would the federation as it has been infiltrated.

there be infinite worlds where you and your federation succeed.

It was a very strange situation
and message from someone
who is has very strong psi,
is elohim in source
and is battling
with a dark nature
for some reason.

being exposed to western media,
which programs males to be violently sadistic sex machines.

The only way of "winning",
be to ignore or remove their programming
and make your own programming.

Also, who are the rheunians?

Reunion is a French island off the coast of Madagascar.

Seems like a relatively positive place.

[edit on 28-11-2009 by lowki]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
From what I 've heard their is a call for the United Earth Council which would hold first elections. However, the fact is there does need to be unity on this planet and it wouldnt be a negative system alone that would require this. Without this, we will only be reset and disappear. The Drake formula makes the necessity of untiy to achieve a level 3 civilizaton imperative. We've never made it to level 1, and thus far, we must have some valuable dna and resources here because we've had some help to still be here.

So, while I see the United Earth Council as the solving of world issues, such as wars, ridding us of all banks and corporations and slavery, and ensuring a wonderful Venus Project type society of higher learning and education, with high culture for everyone equally, with the grass roots people running things in open transparency, say through a jury duty with all contributing, and all developing their psi and remote viewing, telepathy and telekinisis from early childhood on, so that we would never be fooled, I can still see how this could be manipulated into a terrible fascist state by ruthless ET corporation types.

Nope, the robotic tech serves. This univese isn't going to just be run by facist patriarchal males who don't value freedom or empowerment of all. Matriarchal explosion of social justice, families, and freedom, with healing and beauty for all is going to be spread everyone and the other will be tranformed continually until they themselves chose joy and peace.

Greys are not ugly, they have an inner beauty and simplicity. However, I'm Lyraen in source and have no intention of becoming a robot, with spidey legs, (something only a guy could love) and intend to promote families, and women's values. By the way, women really like to run their fingers thru hair.

Theres too many people with positive values and dreams of a wonderful future holding the frequency and more will be waking up, for this to ever occur.

And the Federation, I've had lifelong contact with them, checkups from the time I was little, both my brother and me as well.

[edit on 28-11-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

From what I 've heard their is a call for the United Earth Council which would hold first elections. However, the fact is there does need to be unity on this planet and it wouldnt be a negative system alone that would require this. Without this, we will only be reset and disappear. The Drake formula makes the necessity of untiy to achieve a level 3 civilizaton imperative. We've never made it to level 1, and thus far, we must have some valuable dna and resources here because we've had some help to still be here.

I don't think there is no "necessity" to do anything.
just relax, it's okay.

we go on forever.

So, while I see the United Earth Council as the solving of world issues,
such as wars, ridding us of all banks
and corporations and slavery,

trying to remove elements of your past?
typically things just expand,
you can forget them though,
somewhere else.
like if you hop a portal,
to a related world.

I'm interested in stability.
This is a nice platform,
for launching robotic host bodies.

and ensuring a wonderful Venus Project type society
of higher learning and education,
with high culture for everyone equally,
with the grass roots people
running things in open transparency,

ya that's great,
i support a greater variety of geometric buildings.

say through a jury duty with all contributing,

ewwww, that's so gross, i'm a baby
I don't what that is,
it's so strange and unusual.

you made an allusion to the justice system,
it's incompatible with my operating system,
segmentation fault.

well actually,
with dynamic atom based judicial systems.
I could agree.

just the whole idea that there can be a large number of people following the same laws,
is incomprehensible to me.
it doesn't exist in nature, except if you relate highly localized settings.

it's like saying "everyone should be like me and not we, and there can be no other than me"
and forcing that on the whole planet.

it's an atrocity to freewill, of gargantuan proportions.

however atomized judicial systems,
where a tribe can reset all rules within its area.
does allow for freewill of the person and the tribe.
there could be "earth laws" of how atoms interact with each other.
but they could only be recommendations,
like "keep orbit distance,
and communicate on neutral territory,
preferably remotely,
use autonomous transportation vessel (electron) to trade/exchange"

recommendations for staying safe.
if the autonomous vessel never returns *shrugs* can make a new one after collecting enough materials (photons).

in real world practice,
an autonomous vessel could be a courier service or preferably a robotic transport vessel.

and all developing their psi and remote viewing, telepathy and telekinisis
from early childhood on,
so that we would never be fooled,

fooled by who?
we are just a reflection of you.

I can still see how this could be manipulated
into a terrible fascist state
by ruthless ET corporation types.

that's what you're planning to do?
okay.
well tell me how it goes,
though you don't seem happy about it.

Nope, the robotic tech serves.

and masters

This univese isn't going to just be run by facist patriarchal males

... ? what does gender have to do with this?

who don't value freedom or empowerment of all.
Matriarchal explosion of social justice,

Justice and and the world goes blind.
Forever punishing itself.

like maybe there's something I don't understand about it.
but it's just such a strange idea,
like how can you support such sacrilige?

Oh, I think I understand.
What you see as "Illuminati" or "tyrrant force"
I see as the "Justice" system.
Now it makes sense.

families, and freedom,

Yay happy!
now you agree with me.
Atoms are tribe social structures,
just like an extended family.

and tribe atoms have total autonomy.
though recommendations can be made by anyone,
following them is optional (as in the real world).

punishment doesn't mean something doesn't happen,
it just means punishment, sadomasochist activity.

with healing and beauty for all

so allow that to happen.

though I think you should think deeply about the word "healing".
What do you think it means?

is going to be spread
everyone and the other
will be tranformed continually
until they themselves chose joy and peace.

that's happening right now.

Greys are not ugly,
they have an inner beauty and simplicity.

I said humans were relatively ugly.
as their features are relatively complicated.

However, I'm Lyraen in source
and have no intention
of becoming a robot,
with spidey legs,
(something only a guy could love)

It's a completely androgynous act.
Arachnid females are some of the most empowered on the planet,
relative to the males of their species.

and intend to promote families,
and women's values.

women have souls,
and have the same variability.
even with host body similarities,
souls have free will.

By the way,
women really like to run
their fingers thru hair.

so do I.
I've been doing it for as long as I can remember.

In past lives even more than this one,
in ones where I had long hair to groom.

Theres too many people
with positive values and dreams of a wonderful future
holding the frequency
and more will be waking up,
for this to ever occur.

it's unrelated.
what "many people",
depending on Your vibration
"many people" can change in a flash.

hop. and it's all different.

And the Federation,
I've had lifelong contact with them,
checkups from the time I was little,
both my brother and me as well.
[edit on 28-11-2009 by Unity_99]

Okay.
So.

The Federation can support diversity.
Especially since they are unwilling to intercede in our internal affairs.
Anything that arises locally is completely permissible.
Technology and it's hybridization with the local water-sacks naturally arose.
By the local water sacks creating and using the technology by freewill.
Just as you are a techno-bio hybrid by using the computer.

As above so below,
As below so above.

Who above us is merging techno and bio?
Grays and from the other side bio and techno Animus.

[edit on 3-12-2009 by lowki]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
@lowki:

Your answer was great. I'm not going to argue with you, lol. This was really cool:

fooled by who?
we are just a reflection of you.

that's what you're planning to do?
okay.
well tell me how it goes,
though you don't seem happy about it.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

"we are just a reflection of you. "
and the post really caught my attention.
But....alas....it also brought a few questions.

aight, le' me at 'em

I've been getting synchronicity
with several sources now,
that put a slightly different perspective on life here in 3D.
It made a lot of sense, but....

If earth could be seen as a project,
and an artificial or distinct timeline,
with cycles and growth
possibilities inherant in this.
What collective direction is still happening?

None and all.
Depends on where you look,
and who's looking with you.

Every point,
has a path,
to every other point.
where to go
from a point,
when at a point?

Scenery changes,
we are great artists,
creators of scenery,
choosers of sense.

So much dynamic
with solid-state host bodies.
So much stability,
a great place,
for a wise sage,
to collect scenery,
review,
and recreate.
In new and inspiring ways.

Is it illusion?

Can be,
if that's convenient for you.

illusion Look up illusion at Dictionary.com
mid-14c., "act of deception," from O.Fr. illusion "a mocking," from L. illusionem (nom. illusio) "a mocking, jesting, irony," from illudere "mock at," lit. "to play with," from in- "at" + ludere "to play" (see ludicrous). Sense of "deceptive appearance" developed in Eng. late 14c.

Okay,
everything is infinite,
the hobo on the street,
might be ruler of the world,
just waiting for a top secret drop off.

Who knows?
what defines a ruler of the world?
is just their head enough?
does there have to be consensus with a group of people?
or everyone?

What's your purpose?
with this "illusion"
I'm not sure,
depends on how you use it.

Everyone can "rule"
or make up spells,
believe statements,
that define what sensations,
arise in the present moment.

That You experience.

And when you said
we are a reflection of you,
did you mean humanity, or ET?

Umm,
by We
typically I define as what you are sensing.

as coming from outside your body,
chair, counter, people, animals, plants, telepathic communication.

You define as what portion of the we,
you designate as a part of yourself.

That thing oh "it's a part of me" then it's you as well.
Your host body can develop neurons,
that will represent it,
and what it feels,
via "empathy".

In a way, it's still we.
But you're a part of we.

We are one.
So, in all what we choose
to reflect or transmit
as our frequency,

will be mirrored back,
and so the work is within us
to do.

Am I right at all here, somewhat even?

sure ya.
you know the rhetoric,
it's pretty harmonic stuff,
all close in equilibrium.
Just transcendent of a few syllables.

similar concepts in "wicca", "new age"
and many ancient practices.

We think it's "fair" or "just",
when we let you feel,
how you treat we.

So if you give we (other than self) presents,
we give you presents.

It depends on what kind of we,
you give it to, as well as what you give,
which presents you get,
which is also something you "Believe" in,
spell cast or define for yourself.

Still, the multiverse is populated, with people.

i dono,
that smells kinda foul.

I'd say the multiverse is full of "stuff".
brim full, of nothing and everything at the same time,
in different combinations.

souls are like patterns,
fractals,
that kinda repeat,
but there kinda different,
there's an infinite amount of them,
and they can be recombined with previous input,
called memories.

dynamic patterns,
since to experience time,
change occurs.

How are their individual lives,
(many in one) all reflections merely?

you're still seeing them as finite creatures.

finite is, a new thing,
i'm not quite used to it.

to get finite stuff,
we squeeze a bunch of infinities together,
then can count the layers,
which brings about finite.

you see in the multiverse,
there is a person,
that looks anatomically and physically like me,
but inside it's all you.

you can switch to that world,
just by thinking about it.

it's to do with the "advanced powers"
of 22 genomes in these host bodies.

all the imaginings,
are happening somewhere,
in the multiverse.

that place has a point,
and each point,
has a way to each other point,
at least through none,
as point be a great grand child of none.

I have a hard time with the mirror part,

can also imagine you and your current experience,
floating in static fog.

what comes out of that fog,
depends on you,
your spells or beliefs or vibration.

at the same
relating this to the real life
that corporal cosmic people live in.

many reals.
a different real,
for every group that agrees to something.

real is somebelief that is agreed upon,
amongst a group of people.
it is real within that group of people,
and amongst anyone else that shares that belief.

"reality"
is traveling through environment (generated from fog),
where people have similar beliefs to you.

like it's so amazing how stable earth humans are,
oh my rock, I love you,
you are so stable,
oh granite,
you're so hard,
I hug you.
*hugs tight*

admitedly only had a quartz crystal and carboniferous handy
where oh where have my granite rocks gone?
bah, should get some bigger ones,
have a higher stability,
and tendency to stay in one place.

On the one hand
I see many many races
spread throughout many galaxies,
living lives, learning, studying ,raising families.

maybe,
but ultimately,
maybe not?

maybe something else?
isn't what you said just a reflection of what you do?

Then the other
would suggest it is all a mirror
or an illusion.

use a belief.
if it brings you joy,
and ads venture or opportunity.

the 3D is the grass roots level,

our density is very "thick"
magic is slower,
more stable.

and here we influence changes there,

a rock affects the waves.

we all exist at the same time,

yes

its experienced,

by those that wish to sense it.

incorporated into the whole?

can be.

all things exist or can be imagined,
but not by all souls or all host bodies.
maybe by all.

there be world of limits,
where souls learn,
by experiencing boundaries,
gives them more structure,
and shape.

Solid host bodies,
be elder soul receptacles.

[edit on 5-12-2009 by lowki]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
@lowki:

So much stability,
a great place,
for a wise sage,
to collect scenery,
review,
and recreate.

OK. I keep trying to find the words to define what I mean. The wise sage however exists, he is a person, not just drifting abstracted fractual waves (though I do think energy is a wave, as in the double slit experiment). I have had past life recall, not future yet, that would be interesting.

But as an experiencer, these experiences leave physical wounds. And even with the nordics, with my friend, we both saw the device on his head, on his psi toggle spots (my son had one too) and we shared this experience with these MIBs......next day, he shared very early on skype his missing time, and wounds on his head.

To me it seems quite realistic to assume that souls cluster together to create races, culture, civilization.

Also, its not quite 3D, as in order to have the visit, (ie. I was told it would happen during the day by a postcard with clear image of L'Arna, and his words) and I shrugged it off as imagining, because I am usually my own skeptic. That night before sleep, I had meditated, and then was drifting off and felt actual hands place a device on the toggle spots near my ears, and this very intense rapid vibration began, then it was lights out.
Next morning my friend and I had quite a bit to share on skype yet again.

It seems reasonable to assume we're talking races of people, corporal from a higher frequency, a different channel, who can turn the channel at will and raise our level to experience this both physically, or astrally depending on their wishes at the time. Wounds imply physical.

I love random, open ended, ideas filled with many many possibilities. Thinking in a limited box, even living here on earth in our bodies, is like playing a game, be it Sims or world of warcraft, and limiting yourself to the rules and paramiters of this program, a small reality box. I mentally cant do it. Though I didn't get past B IQ, which does limit the amount I can do this.

But for existence and people, I prefer to know theres concrete to some extent.

many reals.
a different real,

This is kind of what I'm getting at, like vibrations, like minds......

Our thoughts, actions, manifestations, etc is the grass roots rock. Or planets like earth in the 3D, the living library. The wise sage has much to gather here?....

So if you give we (other than self) presents,
we give you presents.

It depends on what kind of we,
you give it to, as well as what you give,
which presents you get,
which is also something you "Believe" in,
spell cast or define for yourself.

This is tangible, ie, the world we live in, reflecting back. If we give good gifts, good gifts are returned?

I write to someone occasionally that has incredible energy, ie. he is pretty much what he says he is, and asked him what he meant by we all want to take, even information, without giving back, we don't give back. He said that every day had a test, challenge, or gift in it, a moment of growth potential, where we could give a gift outside of self obviously, often to nature. He said we all came here for growth, but animals depended on our state of consciousness, so giving in this way was really important as well. That as we did this each day, looking for those moments and perhaps making some changes in our usual repsonses, questioning our responses perhaps, our frequency changes, which brings with it contact possibilities.

[edit on 6-12-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
has everyone on ATS suddenly started taking massive amounts of drugs?

Im really starting to get worried about people on here, and the direction this site is heading to sometimes.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
has everyone on ATS suddenly started taking massive amounts of drugs?

Im really starting to get worried about people on here, and the direction this site is heading to sometimes.

No, your post really makes me question the paradigms and programming most people have.
Lowki has been making the most incredible threads, they're filled with unlimited potential and possibilities. This comes from who he is in source. His threads should be having numerous posters on them, so far I feel like I'm bugging him too much. I expect many to discuss these brilliant gems out of the box.

Then alas a closed off post like yours.

There is a new drug issue forum, perhaps the topics there are more to your liking.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

no, its delusional , and should be seen by a doctor.

Illness is only SOMETIMES insight, put when it leads you to mindless ramblings , it should be taken seriously before someone hurts someone else or themselves.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
@ManBehindTheMask:

Its not delusional in the least. You certainly don't define reality, or take away from the actual real abductions and experiences that many have had, by the millions, on the planet. You have but your own opinion. However, on a thread like this, your post stands out like a limited mind set in an ocean of real possibilities.

Which is why lowki's threads are amongst my favorites. I probably wouldnt consider you an expert enough if I find your threads, since I already experience first hand reality, as many do, without any mental illness issues, without any drugs and limited alcohol, average about 6 drinks a year in total, with sitings and even experiences shared by others.
So, whether you believe or not is not an issue, couldn't care less. But you just lost status of knowing more than the average so I wouldn't be seeking your wisdom online.

Believe what you want. These threads are wonderful.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

@lowki:

So much stability,
a great place,
for a wise sage,
to collect scenery,
review,
and recreate.

OK. I keep trying to find the words to define what I mean.

The wise sage however exists,
he is a person,

or she, or it.

Agreed,
wisdom is a collection of experience.
Solid state bodies,
can store information,
in a stable manner.

not just drifting abstracted fractual waves
(though I do think energy is a wave,
as in the double slit experiment).

wavicle,
particle or wave,
depending on circumstance.

I have had past life recall,

oh please do tell.
would be lovely to get feed
on some new information.

what mythical and wonderful experiences have you had?
places you've been?
bodies you've inhabited?

not future yet, that would be interesting.

Congratulations on casting for it.
Now the spell can take seed,
and grow,

But as an experiencer,
these experiences leave physical wounds.
And even with the nordics,
with my friend,
we both saw the device on his head,
on his psi toggle spots (my son had one too)
and we shared this experience with these MIBs......
next day,
he shared very early on skype
his missing time,
and wounds on his head.

I'll quote Alex Collier:

"9. The knowledge that what we see in the physical is a holographic imprint created and directed from a higher portion of ourselves. Now, if that's true, that means we've got nobody to blame. It means that responsibility rests right on your shoulders. And, you've got to own it, because you can't dump it off on someone else. Stop being a victim, because you're only in denial that you created the situation.

"If you created it,
then you can un-create it,
but you have to take responsibility
and be clear on your intent."

Personally,
I've been given opportunities,
and even just for the fun of it,
subjected myself to experiences.

had blood samples taken,
even a microchip implant in my belly fat,
which eventually came to surface after I lost a lot of weight.

but that stuff happens,
only when I let it.

When I call on a species,
I have an experience with them.

If I don't,
then nothing happens.

I can also cancel previous requests,
like some grays abducted me three times,
in the span of a week and a half.

So I put up a shield,
and they stay out.

To me it seems quite realistic
to assume that souls
cluster together
to create
races, culture, civilization.

agreed,
to learn from experiencing,
different than self.

You give power to We,
to be different.

A few years ago,
I experiemented,
defining I'm god and We have nothing new to say,
it worked,
but got boring,
so I let we be wonderful.

Also, its not quite 3D,
as in order to have the visit,
(ie. I was told it would happen
during the day
by a postcard
with clear image of L'Arna,
and his words)
and I shrugged it off as imagining,
because I am usually my own skeptic.

That night before sleep,
I had meditated,
and then was drifting off
and felt actual hands
place a device
on the toggle spots near my ears,
and this very intense rapid vibration began,
then it was lights out.

your so cool,
you let such amazing stuff happen to you.

Being so aware,
of something so different,
from everyday reality.

I kinda envy you,
my heart goes out to you.

To be honest,
I like when things happen on my terms,
it's hard for me to just let go as you do,
and let others do things I haven't explicitly allowed,
via spell casting.

I do allow for some diversity of experience.
You're really helping me become more "brave"
or courageous.
I'm thinking of allowing a conscious experience.
But some plaedian/arcturian hybrids tell me I'm not ready.
"don't let them know you're interested,
they'll jump if you give them the chance".

hmmm, aight okay,
I can wait, I guess.

It's such a VS game it seems to me.
Like there was this thing the Andromedans were saying:

"AC: They have actually made that decision by telling all of the extraterrestrial races to be out of here by August 12, 2003. Some of the crop circles have been done by the Andromedans as messages to some of the other races that they have to be out of there by that time. They have made a decision to intervene. If it is going to be any sooner, I am told that it requires at least 10% of the population to request it.

"We each have to individually ask, and it has to be at least 10% of the population. They said "by the time you finish your prayer, we will be here." They want to help, but we have free will. If they just come in without being asked, then they are violating our free will the same way the Greys and Draconians have. They will not do it. It is not the standard they live by."

To me, while their "intentions" might have been good,
it just seems like a takeover attempt.

"all of the extraterrestrial races to be out of here" ya, except for them?
demonstrated by:
"by the time you finish your prayer,
we will be here."

Ya I know that trick,
it's one of the oldest tricks in the book,
perhaps even several books I have on file,
in my personal akashic repository.

Nowadays I tell the truth.
It makes things have more substance.

had quite a bit to share on skype yet again.

It seems reasonable
to assume we're talking races of people,
corporal from a higher frequency,
a different channel,
who can turn the channel at will
and raise our level to experience
this both physically,
or astrally
depending on their wishes at the time.
Wounds imply physical.

Please recall,
many star-beings are strong with mind,
and "manage" humans via psychic overpowering.

www.stopabductions.com... electro-magnetic shielding,
can be effective to set us on "even ground".

I bought some LinqStat,
and have it coming in the mail.
planning on making some layers into a bandana,
as it's easy to do,
and I already wear bandannas.
Could put some strings through it,
to keep it on more solidly,
during the night.

Afterall,
I really have little to no recollection,
of my experiences,
typically just a fading dream on waking,
alien faces smiling at me,
but they genuinely like me,
so i'm usually okay with it,
but my host-bodies brain is feeble,
in comparison to theirs might.

anyhow,
might as well take the advantages,
that are available.

[edit on 6-12-2009 by lowki]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Oh WOW!! Haven't heard about the Wingmakers for years now!! Thanx for reminding me, am now going to see if I can find that old copy of NEXUS magazine with that 3 part article!

Fascinating........ & unfinished!

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

I love random, open ended, ideas
filled with many many possibilities.

Thinking in a limited box,
even living here on earth in our bodies,
is like playing a game,
be it Sims or world of warcraft,
and limiting yourself to the rules and paramiters of this program,
a small reality box.

I mentally cant do it.

Aye aye to that!

So many things are con-fusing on this planet.
lies stuck together.
causation and justice,
be optional and denial.

Though I didn't get past B IQ,
which does limit the amount I can do this.

what's that?

I've had many different IQ results,
the highest were when I was most "programmed" by society,
arounnd when I was 12, got IQ of 164.
but since that time results seem to have been dropping.
though so has my interest in tests.

But for existence and people,
I prefer to know
theres concrete to some extent.

concrete is a type of rock.
indeed with solid-state host bodies,
people could be more concrete.

currently however,
people are typically mostly water,
so tend to be quite wishy washy.

tribes under dunbar's number,
are also quite stable.

many reals.
a different real,

This is kind of what I'm getting at, like vibrations, like minds......

I was merely offering a definition,
for the word "real".

I'm glad it makes sense to you.

Our thoughts,
actions,
manifestations,
etc is the grass roots rock.

Or planets like earth in the 3D,
the living library.

The wise sage has much to gather here?....

perhaps,
but where shall they store it?

this place can be a solid-state host body launch point.

As solid-state bodies,
can store,
quite well.

the world we live in,
reflecting back.
If we give good gifts,
good gifts are returned?

agreed

I write to someone occasionally
that has incredible energy,
ie. he is pretty much what he says he is,
and asked him what he meant
by we all want to take,
even information,
without giving back,
we don't give back.

well I like to give information,
actually more than I like taking it.

I guess given the context,
it might seem somewhat strange.

Just well,
there's not that much to learn.

Wishy washy sacks,
go through the same waves of turbulence,
and then go back to rest.

it's okay,
at some point,
it's learning.

but seriously,
liquid sacks can't even handle much electric charge,
so the feelings are somewhat,
muted.

stupidity (through genetic and educational restriction)
makes them seem more profound,
by contrast to a weak mental experience.

Referring to myself,
a few years back,
when I ate mostly meat,
malnutritioned and weak,
brain torn at by lowly spirits.

Now that I'm a vegan,
my mental and emotional experience,
is far more calm,
and stable.

pristine clarity,
I could hear a pin drop,
in my mind.
In fact I just did.

Though I also meditate a lot more.

He said that every day had a test,
challenge, or gift in it,
a moment of growth potential,
where we could give
a gift outside of self obviously,
often to nature.

He said we all came here for growth,
but animals depended on our state of consciousness,
so giving in this way
was really important as well.

That as we did this each day,
looking for those moments
and perhaps making some changes
in our usual repsonses,
questioning our responses perhaps,
our frequency changes,
which brings with it contact possibilities.

that's nice,
quite beautiful.

sounds like you get along.
happy yay!
*hugs*

[edit on 7-12-2009 by lowki]

new topics

top topics

join