It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's the News Stupid!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
This is a comparison of Fox New's approach to the Health Reform town hall protestors and their approach to various other protests in the past, including war protesters, global protests, G20 Protests, Gay rights advocates, and other protests....

fair? balanced?

hahahahahaha

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
warrenb: I love you man.

Absolutely, positively, the BEST example of hypocracy that I have ever seen. I just don't know how to thank you for posting this bro-

Seriously everyone, whether or not you're on the right, left or middle, this video MUST BE acknowledged.

Starred and flagged!

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

So how is that any different from what MSNBC or CNN does in favor of the left wingers out there? At least you didnt have Bush or Repbulican Congressmen saying these people were anti-american when they protested. Now you have Liberals like Nancy Pelosi saying the healt reform protesters hate America. What is worse a few people on the news saying this kind of stuff or our own Congress people?

And, lets not forget that Bill O'Reilly and Hannigan's shows dont claim to be news they claim to be commentary.

[edit on 18-8-2009 by HotDogNoBun]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
You never disappoint!

One of the only reasons I ever watch the Daily Show is to watch the Mash-Ups they do of Fox News bashing the topic du jour and then rewinding to Fox News promoting the very same thing the day before!

There is something about Hypocrisy that makes it the most appealing form of Political Commentary for those of us who aren't Politicians.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

What a great post warrenb, thanks for the truth and a laugh.
Star and flag for the fun!

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Hang them all high; when this is all over, said, and done with, those vile vermin will have no where to hide; their last moments will be at the end of a noose hanging high.

Star, and Flag to the OP; YOU ROCK!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
LOL

Do you not remeber when the liberals went wild over the war and MSNBC and CNN backed them.... Now that the show is on the other foot and the right wing is taking a page out of the liberals play book now they went to call them Un-Americans.......... Dont you think that is just funny.. Damn the switched sides.... DEATH TO THE RIGHT DEATH TO THE LEFT LONG LIVE AMERICA,

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Well done. I've never seen one of these mash-ups before. Highly informative and entertaining, highly revealing.

S&F for you...

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
If voicing an opinion - for whatever reason - is now un-American, then shutting the hell up must be pro-American.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Freakin great post and yet soooo sad, this happens every 2 to 4 years until election time. It doesn't matter red / blue Dems / Reps, they give the people what they want to hear then when they're in control (the people who???) GOTTA KEEP EM SEPARATED!!
Crap.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
S&F for you warrenb. You always find the good stuff like that
video. I can't understand how those who watch Fox Noose (im
damn sure it isnt news) can't see the hypocrisy they project?

My father in law takes what they say as gospel yet he was a ball
turret gunner in a B-17 during WW2! Fighting fascism in WW2 and
now he supports it.

I find it so horribly sad how they can brainwash americans that
way. We've just gotta keep working until we find the key that can
unlock those minds and free them from the endlesspropaganda loop. Good find brother!

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
S&F!
Great Mash up of Faux news. One of the more prominent 'News' agencies that spouts the opinions of a bunch of nut case 'Journalists'. (I use the term journalist very loosely)

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
It is funny how you call this hypocracy and "balanced???" yet there is no mention of anything the other networks do. So, I guess MSNBC and all the others are balanced to you? Their is one news station that leans conservative and numerous news stations that are more libral. Why is this thread so 1 sided? Ohhhhhh I know why, let me guess you are a left wing nut liberal right?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Victoria 1

As the author of the OP I can decide what I want to post and this video is about FOX. You don't like it then go ahead and make a thread about MSNBC, or whatever TV stations they have in Burlington, NC.

Ps. Learn to play nice in the forums or don't play at all. Left wing right wing name calling BS is an ATS terms violation. I march to the beat of my own drum.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I do find it rather disturbing that so many people who hate on Faux-news, do so because of the idiotic Commentators who are not "news reporters" at all.

I also find it disturbing that everytime I bring up something that is against the President, or Congress, I am accused of "only listening to Fox News", when in all actuality, I have never even watched them. (or any MSM for that matter)

The fact remains, is that we have a president who accuses those who are against his agenda of being "un-american".
Don't tell me the man in charge is not responsible for what his minions do...

I do not defend Bush, I did not support the Patriot act, nor did I look the other way on this war.
Defending President Obama, by holding up the wrongs of the last administration, not only defeats your arguments against Bush's wrongs, it defeats any defense you have for your President;
Just as your attacks against certain Media, while ignoring the blatant adulation of others, is a ridiculous notion.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by TheTruthShallFreeYou]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Good for You

I've watched a lot of the MSM ***JUNK***, and that's all most of it is, junk.

I watch it for the slips, or the minor slips that help break the veil of lies.

On that note, the most vile of all those puppet NWO networks is Fox Noise.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Ummm, yes, lets play nice in here.... K?

Hate America, love America, that all depends on how you view, America. For those that know, and those that dont know, this country is not the country of our founding fathers, or their principles, the principals that made America a bastion of freedom and compassion. The sad truth is, our country, our government has been overthrown by a group of animals that could care less about those principles. I love the America of yesteryear, and hate the fake impostor that has taken the true Americas place.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Can anyone trust the mainstream media these days?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
MSNBC caters to left
Fox caters to the right

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Is anybody on here rich enough to start a "Real" fact based news channel?

I will volunteer all the time I can! We can have the most boring anchors, all they have to do is speak the facts. We can have the most boring statistics, because we won't have to skew, edit, or scale them.

We will need a really large security budget though!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join