It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palistinians Play Soccer With Severed Head of Israeli Soldier

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 02:37 AM
link   
As the Moslem leaders have remained silent in the past over other atrocities (see the other thread www.abovetopsecret.com... )

I have to ask what is spuring them to making this apology now, is it true feelings or only fear of the bad press from it being televised.

Call me cycnical, but if there was no video, there would have been no apology.

[Edited on 13-5-2004 by Netchicken]

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Good old Arafat actually turned around and said "We'll talk to our brothers in Gaza about returning the body parts".

Now I dunno, but that seems to me like old Yasser isn't distancing himself too much from this atrocity. Of course it won't get noticed by the world media who are far too interested in a bunch of prisoners getting wanked off, but when the leader of the Palestinians turns around and calls the perpetrators of this atrocity "brothers", isn't that a wake up call to the world?

Pretty amazing how the extremists like Arafat whined and bitched about Israel's pull out from Gaza and then blow them up when they don't, isn't it?

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Hold on here, I love how everybody seems to think that every muslim country is primitive. Now as for the Palestinians who have had to live with constant bombing of their homes and people since I can even remember, anger at the Israelis isn't so wrong now is it? And dont go blaming this all on Arafat. This is exactly the kind of publicity that Sharon has been doing all along making the Palestinians look like a bunch of terrorists when in fact Israel has commited more acts of violence against them.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   

This is exactly the kind of publicity that Sharon has been doing all along making the Palestinians look like a bunch of terrorists when in fact Israel has commited more acts of violence against them.

Yes daeldren, the Israelis forced the Palestinians to use body parts as a game. Thanks for that clarification.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Wow, that's terrible! Well, it's more of a 3rd world country, and what other people have done recently doesn't make this even seem AS bad (still barbaric, no doubt).

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
This is absolutly disgusting, an evil Israeli ripped his own head off and threw it at the feet of a palastinian child!

I just knew they were up to no good, I bet they even threw their own bodyparts through the streets as well.

Dehumanization is a side effect of war.. and not only affects the combatants...

Originally posted by Djarums

Yes daeldren, the Israelis forced the Palestinians to use body parts as a game. Thanks for that clarification.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join