It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New member here! a huge thumbs up to all ATS participants ... well done !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Hi all,

It goes without saying that I'm a newbie on this forum ... well, at least from the point of posting my own humble contributions to this extremely well designed and operated site. I certainly can understand why it has proven to be so attractive to so many people !
Even though I haven't contributed (yet !), I have followed many threads and found many of them to be of tremendous interest and very thought provoking ... to say the least. Admitedly, some have been nothing short of this side of the loony bin but what the heck, every thread can't be a pearl of wisdom and everyone's entitled to his/her own opinion ... no matter how wacky that opinion may be ... and really, isn't that what makes this world such a wonderful place !

Ok, thats it for the moment .... and if it was in my power, I'd give each and everyone of you a S&F immediately for making this such an interesting place for me to want to continue visiting, long after my initial (and accidental) visit ... WELL DONE, ALL !!!

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Hello and Welcome!

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Reply to post by vita eternus

schmooze much? :p

welcome!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Welcome to the site friend!

Remember to check out ATSnews.com too!

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Welcome! I know how you feel, lol. I only wish I could come up with the intelligent and creative responses to threads I see all the time...so I mostly just read them.
Have fun!

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
hey budday
welcome
...facepalm seems to be the new "in" thing

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Thanks to all above for your welcome ... much appreciated.

Just disappointed I haven't had anywhere the number of responses and flags as that "marine guy" got the other day when he posted his intro ... just joking !

new topics

top topics

join