It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's history XXX !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
All what I've seen and read these last days about the america army make me think about american strategy is BS.

You, american, you think you are strong, powered with your tanks, stealth planes, bombs and daysycutters...but the only thing that do the american army is killing innocent : Women, Elders, Children...

In fact, american militaries are not proud soldiers, no, they are just fools and traitors. Who kill families in their home, who kill peoples while they sleep.

How many die, for your satisfaction ? How many dies, for your economic dominance, Tell me how many children works in NIKE factories in cambodgia and china ?

9-11, 2001 : WE ARE ALL AMERICAN

But since one year, nobody never said : WE ARE ALL IRAQIS !

[Edited on 12-5-2004 by Nans DESMICHELS]

[Edited on 14-5-2004 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Yeah. We could all be French surrender monkeys and run away at the first sign of trouble.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
We darn sure killed a lot of Germans to bail you out in WW2.

Yes, innocents die in war - Napoleon killed a lot of them.

Sleeping soldiers don't fight back - it lessens casualties on our side.

I don't hear you leading the charge on the WE ARE ALL IRAQIS chant...

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
3,000 innocents died in the WTC/Pentagon attacks. They died so dimwits who still worship a tribal god could get 40 virgin goats in paradise.

200+ died in Madrid to spread the love of Allah to the Spaniards.

Untold thousands died under Saddam while the Arab world sang Allah is great. No one cared.

Thousands have died BY israels hand cuz the Jews are gods favorite.

MILLIONS died in Europe in WW2 because of the failure of European leaders to stop being chicken#s and use force against an obvious threat.

Theres no difference in any of the above, NANS. because theres no such thing as "innocents".

Everyone is guilty. Even unborn children. because humanity continues to do what it has been doing for thousands, if not, millions of years.

So US soldiers are no different from anyoen else. The people they kill are no different. Nothing is different.

Everyone dies at some point, and everyone is fully deserving of thier death, whether criminal, child, old lady, young man.

Get some perspective here.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
It seems you are catholic or some branch of christianity from your post, but there religion is as valid as yours. Ofcourse the attack was horrible but you act as if Allah is bad.

(this is all hypothetical from the basis of your post)

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
All what I've seen and read these last days about the america army make me think about american strategy is BS.

You, american, you think you are strong, powered with your tanks, stealth planes, bombs and daysycutters...but the only thing that do the american army is killing innocent : Women, Elders, Children...

In fact, american militaries are not proud soldiers, no, they are just fools and traitors. Who kill families in their home, who kill peoples while they sleep.

How many die, for your satisfaction ? How many dies, for your economic dominance, Tell me how many children works in NIKE factories in cambodgia and china ?

9-11, 2001 : WE ARE ALL AMERICAN

But since one year, nobody never said : WE ARE ALL IRAQIS !

you are so full of #. you for get that it was the US the kicked germany's ass twice. you forget that it was the US that made the soviet union think twice before attacking.

are you a european? if so be thnakful that we are as powerful as we are. i dont think you like to be speaking german, or calling your supiors "comrade"

you actually think that we are intentionaly killing people? hell no. its our fault that they walked into a cross fire between our guys and terrorist? you must be a left wingnut. you obvioulsy have forgoten that civilians get killed in war, no matter what. its happened all through out history and it will never end.

[Edited on 5-12-2004 by KrazyIvan]

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller
Yeah. We could all be French surrender monkeys and run away at the first sign of trouble.

And what would you say if I'd tell you that I'm not french but arab ?

To Skadi :

Did you know that about 60% of american dont know that Iraq country have nothing to with Al-Qaeda and the 9-11 attacks.

And to red faction :

Don't tell me this argument. Anyway, # is the same. If you didn't come, we would be under the domination of germany, maybe true...
But anyway, the truth is that USA are a Nazist and Fascist country.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
No, US soldiers are differents, because they got fear. That's why they shot everything they see. Do you know that your army kill entrie family home ? Disarmed people ? Children, Women, Elder ?

Do you know what your country do ? I'm not sure. I know you have a doubt... You have some suspicions. But I'm sure your governement hide to your eyes the truth about america's dominance worldwide !

www.iraqbodycount.net...

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Nans - define "Nazist and Fascist". Tell us all what they mean.

I can guarantee you that America is NOT fascist NOR naziist. Of course, you're French, so what would you know about this country? It's funny - you say all of these things about American military, America itself, but you know nothing about us. It makes me smile - you are the expert on the US, huh? I don't think so.

Ignorance is bliss...

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   

And what would you say if I'd tell you that I'm not french but arab ?

Then you should have cleared your own mess up and not got others to do it for you. You've got no right to whine when things go tits up if you can't be bothered to get off your ass and sort out your own affairs.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
French Complicity
On the 10th anniversary of the massacre of 800,000 Tutsis, President Paul Kagame, the Tutsi leader of Rwanda, has levelled new accusations of direct responsibility against France for its active involvement with the former Hutu government. President Kagame launched this verbal attack during an interview on French radio:

"The French supplied weapons; they gave orders and instructions to the perpetrators of genocide," he said.
"The French were there when the genocide took place. They trained those who carried it out.

"They had positions of command in the armed forces who committed the genocide.

"They also directly participated in operations by putting up roadblocks to identify people by ethnic origin, punishing the Tutsis and supporting the Hutus."

Journalists who covered Rwanda in the early 1990s reported that French peacekeepers appeared to side with the Hutu government and against the Tutsi-based Rwandan Patriotic Front, led by Mr Kagame, which had been responsible for an armed incursion into Rwanda in 1990 from exile.

In at least one case, French troops moved United Nations peacekeepers away from a college where they were protecting 2,000 Tutsis. After the peacekeepers were moved, the Tutsis were slaughtered.

Where are the calls for an investigation into the Rwanda massacre? Where's the French morality on display? Why does the French government continue to embrace the world's most brutal dictators and oppressive governments? Why should the American government have heeded the advice of its "friends" in France on matters relating to Iraq when the crux of the French argument centered on justice, morality and international law? Is it possible that French economic interests had to do with its anti-war position? Just wondering.

From hippercritical.typepad.com...

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
...interestingly...the French are also the only people who have committed a direct act of Terrorism on our soil...against a Peace Ship, and resulting in the death of a Crew Member...even WHEN they were our Allies...

RAINBOW WARRIOR BOMBING

But hey...my own people aren't without tarnish of past events...just pays to remember that few, if any, of us are squeaky-clean in this world.

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
You blame the actions of a few soldiers on th ewhole country, get a grip!!!!! This happens in every military. In the Russian military, British, Fench, every military. They will always eb incidents like this. There are thousands of soldiers rebuilding schools and helping rebuild but where are th epictures of them? It is not exciting so there are none. Something to think about, eh?

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
You people kill me. You people really kill me.

What's the first defense to this thread? Attacks on the French and France.

Notice this post isn't about France, but you slimy people turned it into a flame war against France.

America wouldn't be a country if it wasn't for the French.

And America helped France during WWII? HA!

Joseph Stalin saved Europe, not FDR.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   

No, US soldiers are differents, because they got fear. That's why they shot everything they see. Do you know that your army kill entrie family home ? Disarmed people ? Children, Women, Elder ?

Do you know what your country do ? I'm not sure. I know you have a doubt... You have some suspicions. But I'm sure your governement hide to your eyes the truth about america's dominance worldwide !

www.iraqbodycount.net...

What do you think would happen if any other miltiary went in with many thousands if troops. You think the British and French troops would do so much better? I dont think so.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
You people kill me. You people really kill me.

Notice this post isn't about France, but you slimy people turned it into a flame war against France.

America wouldn't be a country if it wasn't for the French.

And America helped France during WWII? HA!

Joseph Stalin saved Europe, not FDR.

Stalin was a crazy MOFO who knew nothing about the military and went crazy with fear killing over 20,000 of hi sown people including artists other bright people in one of his "Great Purges". There are facts and coem strait from Russian people who saw it.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Ofcourse it wouldn't be different if another country. The point is that WE DID GO IN!

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67

Rather like you and Christianity when Islam is attacked, huh?

I don't know where you got your logic from either. The US colonies were set up without the help of the French. If you read your history you would find that the French were run out of the US.

Uncle Joe wouldn't have saved Europe. He didn't give two #s about Europe. If he had managed to take Germany on his own and run on into Europe the whole planet would be wearing cardboard shoes and queuing for bread by now.

Dunno if you've ever heard of the liberation of France, the Free French forces or even D-Day. DeGaulle drove through the Arc de Triomphe in a US supplied vehicle.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetsetter
Stalin was a crazy MOFO who knew nothing about the military and went crazy with fear killing over 20,000 of hi sown people including artists other bright people in one of his "Great Purges". There are facts and coem strait from Russian people who saw it.

He knew nothing about military and he was a crazy "MOFO"?

Well, he liberated Westerm Europe from the Germans before Americans even landed in Omaha Beach and he was the longest ruler in the USSR.

But your right, he didn't know anything.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   

www.iraqbodycount.net...

Im more than aware of what goes on, NANS. Remeber, i sued to be in the army. I have lived around the world. I have seen things.

I also know through my experiences theres two sides to everything. No one just kills for the fun of it. They kill for reasons. Only serial killers and sociopaths just shoot people for no valid reason.

I know what I would do. Would I shoot a building full of lead if there was a family within? Answer, yes, under certain circumstances. Those being:

1.Said family is shooting at me. Like, for instance say, the mother and her children are sniping at me, or throwing grenades and bombs. Then yes, Id blow them to pieces.
2. Said family is in a building and harboring someone who is shooting at me, and doing nothign to either vacate the building, or prevent the sniper from shooting at me.
3. Woman or child has a strapped bomb on them, or is behaving in a manner that leaves little question that woman and child are going to try and harm me or my comerades.

Since I do not know the whole story behind many things reported, I can only speculate as to why certain things have happened. Thats why i say, there really arent any innocents. Stories can be spun to favor one side or the other. One must pick and choose carefully.

As a former soldier, i can say with confidence, US soldiers are no different from anyone else'sd army. Socipaths they are not, with rare exception, and those few who are crazy usually either get locked up, or killed by thier own fellow soldiers as a threat or a criminal. I have known many cases where someone began to get irrational or crazy, and some ill fate befll them.

I know very well what my govornment is like world wide. CIA I can fully believe is capable of outright murder for little cause. because they have certain factions within the CIA/NSA that are specifically mentally trained and broken to become cold blooded killers for little reason. US troops are not trained that way, we all recieve the same basic training. Only certain, smaller jobs, are they trained to be more ruthless. Most are simply trained to fight and kill an enemy.

In the heat of battle there is little time to pick and choose who is friend and foe. Anyone who is not with you is to be held suspect. Thats how war works. After the battle or fighting is over, or after the operation is over, does one have time to ponder the implications. But not beforhand. To do so means certain death if you waiver over the wrong enemy.

Thus, soldiers kill who they are told to do. When they kill, they trust the judgement of the order giver as sound. If thier captain tells them to kill someone, they will do it because they trust his judgement and information. If they are told to kill women and children, they will do so assuming the captian or whoever gives the order is doing so because he knows something they do not. Perhaps he sees they have weapons. Perhaps they have bombs.

If after the fact they have killed, and find the order has been given in error, or the captain is a sick sadistic #er who decided to give the order to kill women and kids simply because he didnt like the way they looked at him, thats another story. Then the troops, will either assasinate thier leader, or report him, or stay silent on the issue. Such things are dealt with differently.

But theres always two sides of the story. ALWAYS. US soldiers are no different from other troops. Every army or fighter have killed women and children. And for worse reasons. Even the very terrorists who use the death of women and children to prop up thier arguements would just as easily kill a woman or beat her for not dressing right, or a child for some other prupose.

I say again, no one is innocent. Blood is on everyones hands and face.

Most Americans cannot spell Iraq or find it on a map, let alone realize Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. So, thats another arguement for another day, really.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join