It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian posing as atheist in Yahoo! Answers gives a very disturbing reply to an answer...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Link
Answer

If you studied all that science as you claim *cough*, then you would know how the scientific method works. I don't know does not equal "God did it.".

Feedback

The devil has always provided convincing arguments. I would NEVER doubt you studied for 7 years doing abominations against humanity(as well as those close to you). On your death bed, as God sucks the final breaths out of your lungs, who will you plead your case with? Your existence was pointless.

How can a person write this, and claim it is the devil making the argument?

[edit on 8/17/2009 by Shoomoo]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoomoo

How can a person write this, and claim it is the devil making the argument?

because people are stupid and people more stupid than average are unaware that they dont make sense

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
What's the point in even trying to converse with such people? Logic is lost on them...

I think its quite funny, at the same time though its pretty sad.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
i find it mean and nasty...

pretty much logic is lost... i think they lost it when they heard earth was made 6000 years ago

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Nut-Jobs have opinions too.

They often don't make any logical sense, but it's an opinion.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

the point is that he went emotionally ape**** over him! And lied saying he is an Atheist. That is not opinion... That is trolling, and not so christian as he says he is not.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
someone posing as someone on the internet?
this is news?

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I do not think so... since i did not say it was news, and that it is an observation at a christian's reply to an athiest.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Can you please fix the link by editing your OP? Your link was broken so I hit 'quote' to get the full link. Once I tried to go to that question, it told me the question had been deleted. But I would like to check it out.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

try it now

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
What an idiot this guy gives us all bad names. Posing like an atheist and claiming the Devil made him do it that's absurd.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Where does he claim to be an atheist? I believe in the opening question when he (or she) says "Being an atheist...does it require a leap of faith?" they are saying "Does it require a leap of faith to be an atheist?" It would be like me saying, "being a rock, is it boring?" It's not the greatest grammar, but I don't think they're trying to impersonate anyone. Correct me if I missed something.

But as far as the devil comment, some religious people see devils everywhere they look. I don't understand it myself.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Like the member above me explained, he wasn't claiming to be an atheist but was instead asking atheists if the materialist explanations for our origins held by atheists requires faith.

And he never claimed 'the devil made him do it' regarding posing as an atheist because:

1). He never claimed to be an atheist.
2). He never said the devil made him do it.

His words were 'The devil has always provided convincing arguments.' I'm assuming he's getting at the belief materialist human origins is a deception.

top topics

join