It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rare First Responder pics from Ground Zero

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

Not seen before because they do not feed into the conspiracy fantasies
of the tin foil lunatics.

Just have to search for information and not depend on whack jobs
like Alex Jones to feed it to you....

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by TheLoony

Not seen before because they do not feed into the conspiracy fantasies
of the tin foil lunatics.

Just have to search for information and not depend on whack jobs
like Alex Jones to feed it to you....

I am not a "tin-foil lunatic", thank you very much!

I also do not listen to AJ.

I did do a search. Many of them. I am not the greatest at searches, sometimes they work, sometimes they don't.

Thanks for the insults, now it's become a true 9/11 thread. Thousands of people were murdered for someones ridiculous ideology - whatever side of the argument you are on - and all you can do is insult people.

Are you even human? You don't care what happened that day, you just want to lay out insults to anyone who doesn't believe the OS.

It is attitudes like yours that mainly keep me away from the 9/11 forum.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
there is more than pics. There are diagrams, maps, and all kinds of what appear to be secretive institutional documents about government experimentation with airborne microbes. IE, chemtrails.

Would like to see these documents

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Not seen before because they do not feed into the conspiracy fantasies of the tin foil lunatics. Just have to search for information and not depend on whack jobs like Alex Jones to feed it to you....

You have been fed so much GL BS that you actually think people that disagree with your side of things are 5th class citizens, now take a deep breath, count to ten and think, major points of this event that have been proved conclusively, no structuring of any agencies or witness manipulation, hard core 100% proven facts, and they want to be a whole lot more believable and reliable than those used to instigate a war.

It wasn`t Truthers who flooded the stock market that day making gold for killing their brothers/sisters/mothers/fathers/wives/husbands/daughters/sons and friends, was it?????.

Honestly, the way you GL`s spout off how we are idiots, fruitcakes, mental and the like because we don`t have the corrupted string pulling power a government has to fight our cause, whilst sitting on top of the biggest pile of manufactured crap of proof the world has ever seen and I mention world in the text of... WORLD, everyone can see it, hell even the French, whilst every single valid point a truther makes it gets brushed under the carpet like it bears no significance at all.

1). Explosions that caused injuries, were heard by at least 503 people, and some captured on videos = office content and fossil fuel explosions.

2). There is an unwritten rule that memories abide by when doing something at a time a major event happens, what where you doing when?, I knew exactly what I was doing, it was pool night, we were playing The Flying Fox away, the game was actually cancelled out of respect, a few mates came round and we drank through the night, I had no knowledge of the 1st impact, a friend phoned me and I turned the T.V. on, and after a few minutes the second plane hit, I even remember what I was wearing - a red Timberland T-shirt, black Versace Jeans and Nike trainers, no disrespect but America is not really what i`d depict as an entity that I think much of, but this day it was different, there were people jumping from windows, heartbreaking.

3). Like I stated in 2) the memory link with a notable event can last a very long time, not many people forget moments like these, there is one person whom this event should be eternally inscribed in their memory, the President of the United States, George. W. Bush, he could not even remember where and how he saw the 1st plane crash, he thought he had watched it at the school somewhere, yet again evidence as blatantly obvious as this is brushed under the carpet, Crash-Plane-You-School, that is how a memory link would image it into your head, no T.V. because there was no T.V. involved, unless a T.V. that depicted a sinister image was watched somewhere discretely.

I could go on forever about so many aspects that get treated the same, but wtf is the point, no matter what, the truth we throw at you 24/7/365 gets discarded so automatically that half the time you don`t even know/ remember that we tell it.

[edit on 18/08/2009 by Seventh]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Hey, ummm, these pics are Kurt Sonnenfeld's are were release at least 2 months ago.

www.911blogger.com...

He released 650MB worth of unedited pics.

If you people want to see the full unedited pics, and ALL OF THEM, heres the torrent:

911blogger.com...

Or, if you have access to usenet, they were posted to alt.binaries.uzenet 57 days ago, under the title "911 World Trade Center Photos".

So yeah, unless the OP is kurt sonnenfeld, he is misrepresenting these pics.

[edit on 18-8-2009 by The Dispatcherator]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Seriously, is that a granny smith apple in the picture on pg. 3 posted by TrueAmerican (the tall picture of some debris right under the picture of the 'missing parts' sign)?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoony
I did do a search. Many of them. I am not the greatest at searches, sometimes they work, sometimes they don't.

They might not even be the same pics, just pics of the same area. After all, nothing to stop someone else taking pics, is there? Whatever, you seem to have a lot more of them, so thank you.

Originally posted by The Dispatcherator
Hey, ummm, these pics are Kurt Sonnenfeld's are were release at least 2 months ago.

Already a thread for those, these are different.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clickfoot

Originally posted by The Dispatcherator

Already a thread for those, these are different.

nope, theyre the same. every pic i see on this thread i also see in kurt's photos.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by The Dispatcherator

But he hasn't posted them all yet

you may be right, but since the OP has also seen the photos you're talking about, maybe there is more.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Usual "truther" angry incohert response to question... I asked how the aircraft parts got where they were So did someone teleport them there? Consider that each part weighs at least several hundred (landing gear part) to several thousand pounds (exterior panel) - How did they get there? Not like on crowded Manhattan street can simply drop them without someone noticing Or in your paranoid mind they are in on it....

Dear oh dear, you mention the weight of certain plane parts after I post a picture clearly proving that the wheel part has been moved and the tyre punctured - in broad daylight - by someone - and obviously - no one noticed.

See it`s not hard is it, as I really cba any more as it`s like talking to the proverbial wall, do some research into plane parts and roof of WTC5, see if you can find any anomalies.

Oh and the incoherent rambling that you do not understand explains itself, it`s known as depicting the truth and will seem incoherent to you guys, now just for once, go read properly and study the links, I think we Truthers need to change our forum names to Dick Cheney, G.W. Bush, John Gross etc, as if any statement does not come from those sources nothing seems to registers with GL`s.

Watch this, around 1.45 see what happens to cars within 50 feet of a jet engine...

www.youtube.com...

Again i`m not going to bother finding those pictures of taxis being hit by posts hit by a jet plane, I do believe the wings hit the lights, i`m sure that`s where the jet engines are, yet another aspect of 9/11 subject to Bush science

/sigh.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seventh

Dear oh dear, you mention the weight of certain plane parts after I post a picture clearly proving that the wheel part has been moved and the tyre punctured - in broad daylight - by someone - and obviously - no one noticed.

You should attempt to find the time frame of the two pics. The debris was apparently shifted, but actually picking it up and carrying it there in the first place is at issue, here. The tyre damage, again, shows differently each pic, because it was disturbed!! Look at the different scoffolding, the yellow tape. OBVIOUSLY, some time has elapsed, and the scene altered.
______
edit:

NOW, that bit was on topic, as it refers to photos from NYC "Ground Zero", to corroborate airplane debris on site.

Apologies for addressing this Off-Topic segment, but clarifications are in order:

Watch this, around 1.45 see what happens to cars within 50 feet of a jet engine...

That has nothing to do with any of your attempted arguments. ( BTW, the narrator says 50 yards...that's about 50 metres ). A static thrust demonstration is FAR different from whatever you wish to allege...what, exactly are you going on about, anyway? The airplanes that hit the Towers should have blown cars around, 1,000 feet below them??

Oh! You've jumped to the Pentagon. Well, again, irrelevant. An airplane in flight won't blow cars over, they are not within the "line of fire", so to speak. Doesn't a major airport near you have car parks at the end of the Runways
They do at LAX, for example......worst that happens to cars there is the pollution from the engine exhaust.
________

OT clarification, over and out.

[edit on 18 August 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Originally posted by weedwhacker

You should attempt to find the time frame of the two pics. The debris was apparently shifted, but actually picking it up and carrying it there in the first place is at issue, here. The tyre damage, again, shows differently each pic, because it was disturbed!! Look at the different scoffolding, the yellow tape. OBVIOUSLY, some time has elapsed, and the scene altered.

Look at the tyre carefully, this is a very hard thing to explain, if you do look at the tyre and notice the only damage in picture 1 it will sink in why moving alone wouldn`t have caused the rip, as the only place it could visibly be, is exposed, like I say hard to explain.

Oh! You've jumped to the Pentagon. Well, again, irrelevant. An airplane in flight won't blow cars over, they are not within the "line of fire", so to speak. Doesn't a major airport near you have car parks at the end of the Runways
They do at LAX, for example......worst that happens to cars there is the pollution from the engine exhaust.

See, you guys do it all the time you cannot keep having it all your own way, we are told that the Jet was a few feet above the ground, those taxis iirc were within 40 metres of the engines, to tired to work the maths out, but wing + pole + taxi = close proximity, again a point of debate arises but it`s a 50-50 scenario and once again goes in favour of the OS.

The video was worth watching though if only for the CV 2 destruction lol.

/cheers

Need sleep been a very long month.

And a holiday.

And an ice cold beer.

Two.

EDIT: P.S.

P.S. I completely forgot to mention that even though the Pentagon Jet was airborne it was by all accounts very close to the ground, and the jet in the video has obviously got landing gear down so it evens things out a bit

nn

[edit on 18/08/2009 by Seventh]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Seventh

Tyre could have rotated between pics, different angles, etc.

Just sayin' it's hardly conclusive "proof' of being planted --- on the contrary, it seems quite solid evidence of actual airplane debris.

G'nite across the Pond.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I saw all the photos in that 650MB compressed file in the same day I started seeing the photos on this thread, and I didn't recognised not even one of the photos.

And I wouldn't be so sure about the other photos being "unedited", they show that they were saved using QuickTime and some are obviously panoramas created with more than one photo, so those are edited.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clickfoot

But he hasn't posted them all yet

you may be right, but since the OP has also seen the photos you're talking about, maybe there is more.

obviously the pics the OP is slowlyposting are ALL from kurt sonnenfeld's 650MB pic release, the links to which i have already posted.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

OK, then could you please point to just two photos that were posted on this thread and say what are their names on that 650MB file?

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

OK, then could you please point to just two photos that were posted on this thread and say what are their names on that 650MB file?

Thanks.

sure.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

is \WTC TRANSIT\DISK1\043.JPG in kurts pics.

======================================
files.abovetopsecret.com...

is \WTC TRANSIT\DISK3\035.JPG in kurts pics.

& I can assure you that all the rest of the pics posted in this thread ALSO came from kurt sonnenfeld's 650MB pic release

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I'd love to see photos of first responders on 9/11 itself. I'm looking for somebody special.

Are there any good internet archives of photos from the day of the attack?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
I'd love to see photos of first responders on 9/11 itself. I'm looking for somebody special.

Are there any good internet archives of photos from the day of the attack?

kurt sonnenfelds pics are packed full of pics of 1st responders

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Maybe I'm an idiot but what exactly am I looking for in the tunnel picture, that or the lack there of? Is it that the tunnel is intact in the first place?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join