It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daytime thousands in Peru see hour long UFO display (w/video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
(Searched and didn't see this posted)

Aug 13 in Peru

People in the southern Peruvian city of Tacna jammed radio broadcasts and emergency phone lines when a pair of Unidentified Flying Objects (UFO) appeared over the skies of this border city in South America.

The two shiny objects were videotaped flying over the city which is located near the country's southern border with Chile.

One witness called the popular Radioprogramas del Perú (RPP) radio station and said that the UFOs were following an erratic trajectory, describing how the objects in the sky were moving from one side to the other.

noticias.aol.com...

Wow that's really cool

So many UFO sightings lately.

The movement pattern of the UFO's is almost like the UFO's seen in Dundee Scotland

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Unfortunately yet another non-event ufo sighting that could be attributable to almost ANYTHING as all we could make out was essentially a point source of light.

And if it was such an unusual sight, then why did the camera operator spend a full 50% of the vid time taping the people and cars on the street ... rather than directing his camera skywards ?

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
nice find

Are there no better videos at all??????
I will have a look myself. I saw some big video cameras out there.
Should be able to get a better view of the happenings...

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by GEORGETHEGREEK

awesome George

exfaristo para poli

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Great find Warren very interesting indeed.S and F for you.

Thanks

Ocker

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
It's just a pity.....

Thousands of people were viewing these objects for an hour.

However, we don't get a picture or video of sufficient quality that we can assess the nature of the objects being viewed.

This is such a frustrating topic.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Great find! I just wish that the video would have had more footage of the object, not people... going to have to get my girlfriend to translate now heh.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

I have seen these types of ufos before.I have some great ufo video of ufos like this.They are called,rods.Types of ufos that look like rods.A light in the middle and a dark piece on the top and on the bottom.They seem to change shape at times.The light seems to get brighter at times ,then gos dull again.I seem a good video of a spinning rod of gulf breese.Its like a rod container about 6 metres high by two metres wide.A strange shape for a ufo but ufos come in many forms with different engiens.Some are just robotic probes with no lifeforms on board at all.Some contain some really small aliens like two feet high.Yes two feet high aliens usally travel around in smaller ships.Thoses ufos that have a tumbling papalsion system really amase me every time i see them.

top topics

join