It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from WI

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Hello everybody, I'm a musician from Wisconsin (USA) and I feel that I can't trust a word I hear from mainstream news sources, and in my personal quest to understand the world I have found this site. I wish to have people help me form my ideology, and further push my knowledge... If you guys could help guide me, and point me in the direction of interesting subjects that would be great.

- The All-American Insurgent

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
you could take the very long path, but ill just tell you whats up

Our world is being controlled by reptilian 4th dimensional beings, it dates back over 6000 years ago. these people include the bushs, illumanati, british royalty, much much more. even main stream media.

so you have to look into your inner soul, and realize what is to come very soon. the maya have just spoken out, i suggest you check that out on youtube.

change or stay behind friend, wish you well.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Now, just like I don't believe mainstream media because they don't have substantial evidence, I need to know what makes you think that, and what that would mean.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheInsurgent666

Greetings, Insurgent! You've got lots to read and I'm sure you'll find much of what your looking for right here. I wouldn't take anyone's word for it, just check out some of the forums yourself.

You have years and years of reading to sift through, those alone will take the average person months to read.

Welcome!

-Sour
(Fellow WI'er)

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheInsurgent666
Hello everybody, I'm a musician from Wisconsin (USA)

You have the best beer in the world (Fat Squirrel from New Glarus). Enjoy!

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Thanks SourGrapes
@buddhasystem: we also have the worst beer on earth (Minhas light) but, it costs $6.97 for a 24-Pack

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I too call the great state of Wis home - and yes we do have great beer - but dont forget Lienies from the Northwoods - yah hey there.

What part of the state do you call home? Southwest for me.

Enjoy the site!

Dorian Soran

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
...................................................................................................................................................... ............................................................smh

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Hm, well, I'm from the Madison area, awesome knowing that this state is pretty open minded... And drunk haha

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TheInsurgent666

Just weird - I work in the Madison area.

Its a pretty small world afterall - ey?

Dorian Soran

The Good Doctor

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
It'd be really strange, but I'd bet that Madison is one of the top 5 open minded cities in America.

new topics

top topics

join