It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Fructose Syrup Contains Mercury??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Sourse

Click link for source

Its not a comforting feeling to think mercury has been in high fructose corn syrup, which is in just about everything, for all this time.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by calihan_12

This very bad, I have long been against the use of mecury in dental fillings, there has been talk of complete ban in dental use.
It is very bad to find in food products.

One thing helps get rid of the heavy metals, is to donate whole blood, it also helps in the prevention of heart attack, also good ideal for women once they are older, to continue what was once their natural protection.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Wow, nice find! Thanks for posting this. I already avoid HFCS completely but now maybe I can get some family members to avoid the stuff as well. I think the only way to really be safe in what we eat is to stick to whole food, not prepackaged "easy meals"

Besides that, soda is loaded with HFCS and all sweet drinks should be avoided!

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
yeah, you know it is really disturbing to keep finding out new things every day about what they put it our food. Ive decided im going to move to india and grow an organic fruit farm and hemp. I just cant believe the things they put in food. With all the diseases and cancers that seem to appear out of nowhere, the chemicals in foods, tv, bluetooth, cellphones, all seem to contribute to the horrible health in the world day.

but the pharmacy companies are loving it and making more money by the minute.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
January 28, 2009

damn, more news!

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Good find. Should have been mentioned in the movie Food Incorporated but it wasn't. Perhaps not known to that at that time.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Study Suggests Low-Dose Mercury Accelerates Autoimmune Disease

www.thyroid-info.com...

Mercury-induced autoimmunity in mice.

www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov...

These are just the first two articles in a Google search. There is more.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
whenever i look deeper into things, i always grow appauled.

food is killing people slowly.

water is horrible. i, myself, am friends with someone who got throat cancer from the water in his neighboorhood as a child and sued the county for millions.

tobacco is grown with radioactive chemicals to prevent bugs

hair and skin products have more chemicals in them than a science lab

people need to GO BACK TO BASICS. Make their own food and products from natural resources, live off the grid, purify stream water.. etc.

its gotten to a point where nothing is real or natural anymore. from plastic people to strange chemicals in everything you eat and use.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
being this was an article from January 28, 2009 it still goes to show things have been going very bad in the foods arena for sometime. I can't believe we trust the FDA to protect us.

I wonder if theres a list of the things the FDA has done right and a list of the things they didn't.
eh..why bother..forget them..

Just start another testing company with a stamp we can trust.
and redirect all foods to them for testing..

after all it is public right to test our food. All about who we trust ain't it?

[edit on 16-8-2009 by E†E]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
No wonder that have this massive campaign for HFCS and how safe it is.
Crock of poop!!

Preemptive brainwashing at it's best.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I guess that anything that comes from the ground would do to a certain extent.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I've not been on HFCS for about 5 years now. One of the best decisions I've ever made. Mercury and bleach are in most processed foods. White flour is bleached!!!.

I'm on the bandwagon that people are slowly becoming dull and ill as society continues it's downward cycle. I think of myself as a slightly bright individual, yet people are calling me brilliant...simply because I can think clearly, and most people have problems with that these days.

It's sad how bad things have gotten with one of the three essential needs for sustainable life.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I would not worry so much about low doses of bleach in your diet - mercury is a far greater concern. The sad part is that there is absolutely no need for there to be mercury in HFCS, the problem is that you need sodium hydroxide to make HFCS and it is cheaper to buy sodium hydroxide that is not mercury free.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
The more that you read into it, the more it sounds like an Agenda being played out.
The wholesale dumbing down of society is not laughing or joking matter.
That is exactly the effect of mercury.
What really upsets and disturbs me is that People/FDA/Gov know about this.
Tell me they never noticed.
Tell me they don't know exactly what the effects are.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Did a bit of looking.
Judge for yourself.
I don't know whether to run or stand ground.
This is just the type of confusion that we don't need.
Why not play safe and just test the stuff already?
Because it will cripple us, that's why.
I will refrain from any further opinionated comments.

part 1
part 2

link

link

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by calihan_12

Nice find!!!!!

I recall reading that HFCS caused enlargened hearts in lab animals too!

One has to remain quite vigilant to not get poisoned by accident, by assuming

if it's for sale it must be safe!

One must always check the contents, even in the health food stores! Some are guilty of using less than desirable ingredients in products considered healthy.

Dr Sherry Rogers is an expert toxicologist with great suggestions for folks who wish to test their blood for contaminants and effective ways of removing the toxins!!!!

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1250777004&sr=8-6

I've been using a GE under the counter dual filter IN CONJUNCTION with
one of these;

johnellis.com...

So I'm getting fabulous disease free, pharmaceutical free, contaminent free water, that tastes delicious, like water should. It even improved my skin color!!!! no joke!!! I call it SWEETWATER. It was a bit pricey, but worth it to me.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by toasted]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I've been drinking soda my whole life (love Dr. Pepper!) and my IQ is in the 160's and I only get sick about once a year. Now if Mercury causes such problems, either i'm immune to the effect of Mercury in my body (Woo hoo!) or the doses aren't what some are claiming. Or i'm lying... which i'm not.

Could be a scare tactic to make you doubt your health choices and to buy more products to fix said Mercury problem, which could have things in them that are worse. Be wary of these things.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Ready for another shocker?

my wife and I noticed that "yellow prussiate of soda" is being added to our salt (kosher salt) as an anti-caking agent.

in about 2 seconds we discovered that YPoS is a cyanide derivative. While the WHO seems to think that it is ok for this to be in our food, I'm not so sure that I agree especially given that the only discernable purpose for adding YPoS to salt is to increase it's marketability.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Last year I broke a tooth that is mainly amalgam and swallowed big chunks of the stuff, I had to wait until after the weekend to see a dentist. Since then I have had 2 chest infections, 2 secondary infections including HIB and my health is extremely poor for my age (31) most days I feel about 100.
Im still wondering if my poor health had something to do with the mercury in my fillings and the fact that it was broken and possibly leaking into my system all that weekend!

I cannot believe they actually put this poison in our foods!

It truly disgusts me

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Beauty_HairyBeast

Beauty,

Sorry to hear about that.

My dad had a mouth full of silver and succumbed to Lou Gherigs!!!!

You may want to check out this book on detoxing your body;

www.amazon.com...

Dr Rogers truly knows her stuff....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join