It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone else feel that something catastrophic is about to occur?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I've had the same feeling.

Hundreds of thousands of coffins
New charismatic leader
Nationwide hype over a simple flu
Deep Underground Military Bases (DUMBS)

My god, what is going to happen...

Whens something does happen, are we going to seek justice with our weapons or are we going to log onto ATS and complain about it.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I often feel that something catastrophic is about to occur. Sometimes I even feel that something catatonic is about to occur.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder

Sometimes I even feel that something catatonic is about to occur.

LOL Funny and true!

To answer the OP:

NO!
NO!
NO!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kleah

Yes many on this forum seem to share this feeling.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I feel that when the right wingers win in 2012,
THATS when the catastrophic wars will begin!
......Or will they just expand them exponentially?
Who knows. Good luck amerika!
(you're gonna need it)

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Well, I used to work in the banking industry for 7-8 years.

From 2000-2008, less then 100 banks failed COMBINED.

In just the last 8 months, over 100 have already failed.

Many banks are operating with a profit margin between -1% - +1%. Those banks are literally day to day.

I saw a way to get out of the banking industry and I took advantage of it. Here's why;

Between now and the end of 2010, 300-400 banks are expected to go under. No, that's not a typo.

Not all of them are mom & pop banks. Some of them are known in all 50 states.

Think about for a moment and let it sink in.

Social Security is broke.
California is broke.
The people are broke.
The corporations are broke.
The banks are broke.
The government is broke.

And by the stroke of some magic wand, everyone is going to have guaranteed health care.

And we are going to pay for it how?

True unemployment numbers are around 10%. And unemployment benefits don't last forever. Not everyone gets unemployment benefits. And for those that do, it doesn't come close to the income you need to support your lifestyle.

Let me sum it up for you. They are going to bankrupt the system. It's not an accident. And they are going to replace it with God knows what.

This isn't Obama. This isn't Bush. And the health care debate is a very successful distraction.

I don't have a clue who is pulling the strings but the people that do know are going along with it.

Remember that every economy in the world is plugged into the US economy within 2 degrees. It's going to be bad. EVERYWHERE!

If that many banks fail in the next year or so, it's game over.

You can hoard your food, water, and ammo. But when your food and water run out, you'll have to use that gun. And when you do, "they" will come for you in over whelming numbers.

Even if you survive that, what are you going to do when you run out of bullets???

A year from now, you'll see that the big health care debate was a big joke to distract you. Both parties are in on it. And when it goes down the toilet, those who tricked us will assure their own safety.

I'm beginning to understand why CBS went so far out of their way to make that TV show Jericho fail.

Never mind the nukes. The show got into how cities battled with each other for resources. Neighboring cities.

Bands of rogue soldiers would also come through the town and take what they could get away with taking.

Lights went out and stayed out. Outside communication was almost impossible.

Anyway, if 300-400 banks fail between now and the end of 2010, it's game over and the fake health care debate resolves itself by default.

It's reds versus blues but the refs have rigged the outcome. The only team that is going to win this game is the refs.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Genfinity

Thanks for that and I wouldn't doubt it a bit.
I dont want to be all doom and gloom but,
our best days are behind us unfortunately.
Welcome to the great contraction!
Your words have a ring of truth Gen!
What happens when the ammo runs out?
Switch weapons.
We enjoy playing video war games so much,
we probably wont notice the real one outside.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
What has me troubled is the way that time seems to have sped up...what I mean by that is the minutes, hours, days and weeks and months are clicking off so fast that yesterday seems to run into today...if that makes sense... whatever is coming, we are running at it at break neck speed!!

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I gotta admit I have been feeling weird lately like something big and bad is gonna happen.

But I don't think it is the end of the world (to loosely quote Jurassic Park - mankind can't destroy the earth, we only think we can) or the end of mankind.
Personally, after spending half an hour discussing this with a friend today (when we should have been listening...) I was walking home and I just sort of felt the hope and saw the beauty of the world and stuff. So no, not the end of mankind, there's always something left...

But yes to something approaching... The oncoming storm...

I'll stop quoting silly things now and shush, just to let you know you're not alone
I really hope nothing happens though, so much bad is happening anyway

I've gotta add though; I've never been a believer in all the catastrophe 2012 stuff. Maybe there will be a big change, but I don't think, and never have, that the world will end. Not in my lifetime anyway.
Don't hold me to that though...

[edit on 9-9-2009 by Ayana]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I feel the same way, dont know why. When I try to visualize it I get a radiation/dirty bomb vision for some odd reason or a NUCLEAR war on the rise SPAWNED FROM THIS ATTACK hope not though.

[edit on 9/9/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
honestly no i dont feel something catastrophic is going to happen anytime soon. wars may happen.. yes. i mean we ARE still in a war.

but i dont believe anything that could wipe out most of civilization will occur anytime soon, and probably not for a very long time if that.

i see a bright future. aside from the medias portrayal of the world going to sh*#, i see a different future for myself. i dont feed into the fear mongering, and thus i am able to live a happy and peaceful life.

you cant live every day thinking about the "what ifs" of the future. if the world will end, it will end. we dont need to worry about it. just be at peace with your life now, and dont continue to think about the future. whatever will happen will happen.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by kleah

I worry about Martial Law on 9-12. The reason I worry is because of the organized march on Washington that day. I seriously expect over a million or more to show, and just as I feel tentative danger in going to Tea Party/Town Halls, I suspect there will be a modicom of danger in going to this march.

The possibility of an outbreak of violence is high, as peoples' emotions are running quite high on all sides. We all know there will be pro-marchers, anti-marchers, people there simply to watch what happens, and people there with the sole intent of causing trouble. This is the case with all public marrches, regardless of the topics.

Once an outbreak starts, that could well be the straw. I fully understand peoples' wariness of 9-11, I think anyone who remembers 9-11 has that feeling, I think it's normal, as it changed pur world perspective along with our personal one. It was a shock not only on a national level, but a personal one to almost everyone. Call it something of a post traumatic stress syndrome, if you will.

I feel if we make it past 9-12, however, that in itself is going to be a miracle. I am certain that moveon.org and many many other organizers, along with the SEIU will all be there. Mixing them into a tea party is like mixing chemicals, and can only lead to volatility.

I think the possibility here ranks very high on my personal scale of sensing a problem.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join