It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gerald Celente - We are heading towards war

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Gerald Celente interview on King World News Aug 14 2009

Didn't see this posted yet

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

I don't want to sound like a complete nebbish, but who exactly is this guy? I've been here about a year (or so) and have seen him mentioned, but never thought to ask the question. What is his track record like? How does he obtain his data?

Sorry if this seems like a purile question, but I've always been curious.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

He is a trend forecaster, one that has been accurate in his predictions and analysis of events and trends/

en.wikipedia.org...

his company website
www.trendsresearch.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Not having the time to listen to all of this now, does he say anything more specific about what war the US is heading into than his previous interviews?

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

The final straw will be the take over of the health care system. Amazingly , the people looting the economy are only becoming more arrogant. They really do not know when to stop.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

hey mike not to be to forward, but this man and his company has pinpointed just about every financial downturn in the united states for the past several years. not sure if you were questioning him because he thinks aside the box and has done very well for himself and is very upset about what is going on. or you were questioning him as you do not like to do any research of your own. regardless, the man knows what he is talking about

as usual warren good post

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by eradown
reply to post by warrenb

The final straw will be the take over of the health care system. Amazingly , the people looting the economy are only becoming more arrogant. They really do not know when to stop.

The healthcare system is not a complete takeover and without these previous bailouts it would probably get accepted, but it's just helping American's over the edge of the abyss instead.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Thank you, sir.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by john124

reply to post by warrenb

The healthcare system is not a complete takeover and without these previous bailouts it would probably get accepted, but it's just helping American's over the edge of the abyss instead.

I don't care how they are stopped or why they are stopped I just want them stopped. Some people can forgive thieves ,because they are not materialistic. Very few people can forgive physical abuse and no one should forgive abuse of children. Most of the elites whose names come up look like the kind of men you would not allow to date your sister. They look sleazy. If you follow the money on healthcare it will lead right back to the people who control the printing presses. Anyone who so much as looked at one of those creeps or one of their cronies the wrong way will be in serious trouble when the government controls healthcare.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by eradown]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by tatersalad

He has been wrong before on quite a few things...including a revolution that was supposed to happen.That was quite some years ago,can't find the site but it goes over what he has been right and wrong about...i should bookmark more.I don't really trust him though if im being honest.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
reply to post by tatersalad

He has been wrong before on quite a few things...including a revolution that was supposed to happen.That was quite some years ago,can't find the site but it goes over what he has been right and wrong about...i should bookmark more.I don't really trust him though if im being honest.

The thing is..... we all know war is coming!

It doesn't take a trend researcher to tell us that.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
This man has some very interesting predictions. He has been right on the money and it is amazing at how accurate his predictions are. He is not perfect but you can trust his words to be true and what he says.....I'd pay attention to what this man has to say. Even if he is wrong your not going to be worse off..... he is opening eyes of thousands of people across america and the world. We could possibly be in the early stages of a massive depression.....Google his past predictions and judge for yourself.
Be ready and Prepaired for the worst.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus
reply to post by warrenb

I don't want to sound like a complete nebbish, but who exactly is this guy? I've been here about a year (or so) and have seen him mentioned, but never thought to ask the question. What is his track record like? How does he obtain his data?

Sorry if this seems like a purile question, but I've always been curious.

It's a good question, Mike. I dunno who he is, either.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
It was well worth the time to listen. He calls it like it is and he is one angry man. Predictions be true or not he is inspiring.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
This man also has great interviews on Coast to Coast AM. That's how I came to know him. Very down to earth and knowledgeable words of advice!

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

hey mike not to be to forward, but this man and his company has pinpointed just about every financial downturn in the united states for the past several years. not sure if you were questioning him because he thinks aside the box and has done very well for himself and is very upset about what is going on. or you were questioning him as you do not like to do any research of your own. regardless, the man knows what he is talking about

OF COURSE he did! All insiders are privy to what lies ahead, and some just love being in the spotlight and consider heroes...which they are not.

Peter Schiff is another one.

They're shill. Nothing more. When they put there money where their mouth is, I'll have something good to say about them. Otherwise, they are parasites like the other wall street pigmen that continue the largest transfer of wealth in history.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by allclear

OF COURSE he did! All insiders are privy to what lies ahead, and some just love being in the spotlight and consider heroes...which they are not.

Peter Schiff is another one.

They're shill. Nothing more. When they put there money where their mouth is, I'll have something good to say about them. Otherwise, they are parasites like the other wall street pigmen that continue the largest transfer of wealth in history.

Hey there, can you provide any conclusive evidence to back up these claims or do we simply go by your opinion?

Are you an expert in the field? Can you provide some expert analysis of the subject matter yourself?

Just curious to know if you can explain the way you see things so we can all understand what's "up".
Much appreciated

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

From what I've been hearing the people that are looting and taking over the country don't have to know when to stop and war is exactly what they are hoping for.

It's some sexual quirk I think. They don't want you to lay back and take it, they want you to fight it.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by allclear

I'm with you on these guys. It is always "the sky is falling" with one of these guys about something. After listening to so many of them over the years you begin to tune them out. What comes comes and there will always be someone who predicted it.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

reply to post by warrenb

They won't stop and they can't stop ......so they must keep going, for if they stop we gain the upper hand, which we will gain eventually anyways..

The " NWO" isn't trying to take the world over......They are trying to survive.....

Their numbers are far fewer than ours and their Illusion of power is becoming more transparent...

They know what is coming for humanity and they are using their wealth to stay at the top for as long as they can. They use their wealth and power to aquire more wealth in order to survive at any cost.......

Just wait until they really get desperate..........Random killings and the shadiest things imagineable will happen.....

But then......when they get desperate, is also when we become more powerful and see their weakness........

I'm not even talking a revolution.....It will just be an " ah ha" moment for all those who currently have not yet realized what is happening..

They know when their downfall starts and the outcome......But they are so arrogant at heart that they just trick and drug themselves into thinking they can hold on just a bit longer....

Or at least this is how I am starting to think about certain things.....

It won't be exactly like that....at least not on this timeline but i could honestly see a situation like this playing out..

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join