It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gerald Celente - We are heading towards war

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Ives seen him being interviewed on the msm. They (the newscasters) seem to afford him some credibility...

From what I understand he has been quite accurate on a few different occasions regarding trends within the markets and other political spectrums...

That being said, I have never done a sufficient amount of research on him to determine whether of not he actually has a clear idea of what he is forecasting, but Im not going to call him a liar so maybe he has valid reason for believeing what he believes.

Personally, I cant see a real war scenario coming into play anytime soon. At least not until the resources become to inadequate to meet world demand, and from what I understand that is quite a ways off...

I didnt listen to the videos...can someone paraphrase?

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

Actually if you did any real research you would find that this is in FACT the final step. IF and i stress IF you did some digging on this healthcare bill you would find among MANY things that what Bush failed to do Obama being the next in line to carry the NWO torch is going to acomplish is the National Medical I.D card. Every man woman and child will have to carry said card which has all your info on it and most likely a digital thumb print.
Next is the RFID chip.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by allclear

Judging by the laws of physics and reality ALL insiders cannot possibly know future trends.
That is like saying all firemen or police officers are one way.

Not possible.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

You said : Are you an expert in the field?

No ...

You said : Can you provide some expert analysis of the subject matter yourself?

Pardon me for saying so, but it doesn't take an 'expert' to 'analyze' this situation ...

You said : explain the way you see things so we can all understand what's "up".

These criminals printed up 23-trillion bucks out of 'thin-air' ...

What's that going to do to our economy ?

It doesnj't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out ...

This thing's gonna crash BIG-TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Hey there, can you provide any conclusive evidence to back up these claims or do we simply go by your opinion?

warrenb...that is my opinion.

He's not telling me anything new...how about you? I stay informed quite well myself, and avoid the doom and gloom naysayers that offer no solutions. Its a multi-billion dollar industry now. Too bad we consistently spend money on the wrong things. Its all about money...its always about the money. At least for them.

He'll have my confidence when and if he can form a coalition of those with similar ideas, and get an actual movement for change going with the american people...i.e., when he puts his money where his mouth is.

Nothing personal vs. him. But we seem to have many of the prophets including Ron Paul, Celente, Schiff, Roubini, Grayson and others that are telling us what we already know. If they are true leaders with the proper motivation, we would hear less calls for doom and gloom, and more calls to action. But you won't, because it all about the money.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Don't know what y'all are smokin but don't pass any my way...

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Shame on you guys - you're supposed to see beyond the song and dance and have a critical mind.

I suggest looking at this info to balance this discussion:

Gerald Celente, Futurist Fraud
Written by Edward Champion

Posted on November 13, 2008

www.edrants.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus
reply to post by warrenb

I don't want to sound like a complete nebbish, but who exactly is this guy? I've been here about a year (or so) and have seen him mentioned, but never thought to ask the question. What is his track record like? How does he obtain his data?

Sorry if this seems like a purile question, but I've always been curious.

Check him out, his record speaks for itself. He makes his living on being right. And he has an excellent record on being right. Just since I have been folowing him him for a while, he continues to hit the nail on the head. But just a warning--the truth hurts when you listen to him. According to him, we have a tough road ahead, and it's not going to get any better anytime soon. I believe what he says. Just be prepared to to get rattled a little.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by allclear

I agree that more should be done. But I think he's got the best job on the planet. He gets to dream and get paid for it.
How he comes up with the trends is by analyzing news and society. What's going on, who's doing what, etc.

He's like a weatherman, they are often wrong but sometimes they get it right.

It's a good thing he's got money from his own work because it helps finance his data and research.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Very few people can forgive physical abuse and no one should forgive abuse of children.Anyone who so much as looked at one of those creeps or one of their cronies the wrong way will be in serious trouble when the government controls healthcare.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by eradown]

/facepalm

Do you have the capacity to read? If so - read ALL FOUR of the different proposals and learn something about what you speak. You are just spreading fear and paranoia based on what you've been told.

There is nothing out there that has the Government "controlling healthcare". What IS out there in all 4 bills is that the Govt. enters into the game as an insurer that we all can buy into. Either you buy theirs, OR YOU KEEP YOUR OWN or get some other coverage - but having coverage will be mandatory.

The coverage provided by the govt. will be cheap and it will force pricing adjustments on the part of the private insurers.

There's waaay more to the proposals - so do yourself a favor and read all of them before you buy into the Glen Beck paranoia.

And yes, I have read all of them.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mrsoul2009

You said : Don't know what y'all are smokin but don't pass any my way...

U.S. Rescue May Reach $23.7 Trillion, Barofsky Says (Update3)

July 20 (Bloomberg) -- U.S. taxpayers may be on the hook for as much as $23.7 trillion to bolster the economy and bail out financial companies, said Neil Barofsky, special inspector general for the Treasury’s Troubled Asset Relief Program.

The Treasury’s $700 billion bank-investment program represents a fraction of all federal support to resuscitate the U.S. financial system, including $6.8 trillion in aid offered by the Federal Reserve, Barofsky said in a report released today.

“TARP has evolved into a program of unprecedented scope, scale and complexity,” Barofsky said in testimony prepared for a hearing tomorrow before the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform.

Source : Bloomberg.com

The real question is, "What's Gietner smoking ?"

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Gerald Celente - The American People Are Fed Up!

on fox news of all places

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

Originally posted by eradown
reply to post by warrenb

Just wait until they really get desperate..........Random killings and the shadiest things imagineable will happen.....

But then......when they get desperate, is also when we become more powerful and see their weakness........

These two sentences made me think of lyrics from a song by this band parkway drive called breaking point. Seems to fit this subject.

"Now immune to all the carnage,
We turn upon ourselves.

Within these times of desperation,
We are the virus that has infected,
To its last.

In these days to come,
In this,
Our final hour,
We will witness the true depths to which,
Humanity can sink."

[edit on 16-8-2009 by Sirius20]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
If your ass and your family's ass is not prepared for what's coming down the poop schute don't look to Mr. Celente for guidance.

He has done his best, like P Revere, to sound the alarm......

woooooo.......to you haven't figured it out.

this guy does care for the common man

Thank you sir, you will be rewarded soon

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124

reply to post by warrenb

The final straw will be the take over of the health care system. Amazingly , the people looting the economy are only becoming more arrogant. They really do not know when to stop.

The healthcare system is not a complete takeover and without these previous bailouts it would probably get accepted, but it's just helping American's over the edge of the abyss instead.

Let me spell it out for you because I am guessing you did not read
the 1,000+ pages of the monster bill.

Don't feel too bad, most of the politicians that are involved including
Obama did not read the bill.

=====================================

Obamacare Redux - the devil is in the details...

HR 3200

» Pg 22 of the HC Bill mandates the Government will audit books of all employers that self insure.

» Pg 30 Sec 123 of HC bill — a Government committee (good luck with that!) will decide what treatments/benefits a person may receive.

» Pg 29 lines 4-16 in the HC bill — YOUR HEALTHCARE WILL BE RATIONED!

» Pg 42 of HC Bill — The Health Choices Commissioner will choose your HC Benefits for you.

» PG 50 Section 152 in HC bill — HC will be provided to ALL non US citizens, illegal or otherwise.

» Pg 58 HC Bill — Government will have real-time access to individual’s finances and a National ID Healthcard will be issued!

» Pg 59 HC Bill lines 21-24 Government will have direct access to your bank accts for election funds transfer.

» PG 65 Sec 164 is a payoff subsidized plan for retirees and their families in Unions & community organizations (read: ACORN).

» Pg 72 Lines 8-14 Government will create an HC Exchange to bring private HC plans under Government control. PG 91 Lines 4-7 HC Bill — Government mandates linguistic appropriate services. Example — Translation for illegal aliens.

» Pg 95 HC Bill Lines 8-18 The Government will use groups, i.e. ACORN & Americorps, to sign up individuals for Government HC plan.

» Pg 85 Line 7 HC Bill — Specifics of Benefit Levels for Plans. AARP members — your Health care WILL be rationed.

» Pg 102 Lines 12-18 HC Bill — Medicaid Eligible Individuals will be automatically enrolled in Medicaid. No choice.

» Pg 124 lines 24-25 HC No company can sue Government on price fixing. No “judicial review” against Government Monopoly.

» Pg 127 Lines 1-16 HC Bill — Doctors/ AMA — The Government will tell YOU what you can earn.
» Pg 145 Line 15-17 An Employer MUST auto enroll employees into public option plan. NO CHOICE.

» Pg 126 Lines 22-25 Employers MUST pay for HC for part time employees AND their families.

» Pg 170 Lines 1-3 HC Bill Any NONRESIDENT Alien is exempt from individual taxes. (Americans will pay.)

» Pg 195 HC Bill -officers & employees of HC Admin (the GOVERNMENT) will have access to ALL Americans’ finances and personal records.

» PG 203 Line 14-15 HC — “The tax imposed under this section shall not be treated as tax” Yes, it says that. HUH?

» Pg 239 Line 14-24 HC Bill Government will reduce physician services for Medicaid. Seniors, low income, poor affected.

» Pg 241 Line 6-8 HC Bill — Doctors — doesn’t matter what specialty — will all be paid the same.

» Pg 253 Line 10-18 Government sets value of Doctor’s time, professional judgment, etc. Literally, value of humans.

» Pg 265 Sec 1131 Government mandates & controls productivity for private HC industries.

» Pg 317 L 13-20 OMG!! PROHIBITION on ownership/investment. Government tells Doctors what/how much they can own.

» Pg 317-318 lines 21-25,1-3 PROHIBITION on expansion — Government will mandate hospitals cannot expand.

» Pg 354 Sec 1177 — Government will RESTRICT enrollment of Special needs people!

» Pg 425 Lines 4-12 Government mandates Advance Care Planning Consultations. Think Senior Citizens end of life prodding.

» Pg 425 Lines 22-25, 426 Lines 1-3 Government provides approved list of end of life resources, guiding you in how to die.

» Pg 427 Lines 15-24 Government mandates program for orders for end of life. The Government has a say in how your life ends.

» Pg 429 Lines 10-12 “advanced care consultation” may include an ORDER for end of life plans. AN ORDER from the Government to end a life!

» Page 472 Lines 14-17 PAYMENT TO COMMUNITY-BASED ORGANIZATION. 1 monthly payment to a community-based organization. (Like ACORN?) There’s plenty more.

This group here is just after looking thru half of HR3200.

Some other bad things are out past pg 800.

Pg 838 I think specifically.

This list is enough for me to say HR3200 is not a good idea.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

[edit on 16-8-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

That's ridiculous and absurd fear mongering. Some people listen to too much Alex Jones.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by allclear

Hey there, can you provide any conclusive evidence to back up these claims or do we simply go by your opinion?

Nothing personal vs. him. But we seem to have many of the prophets including Ron Paul, Celente, Schiff, Roubini, Grayson and others that are telling us what we already know. If they are true leaders with the proper motivation, we would hear less calls for doom and gloom, and more calls to action. But you won't, because it all about the money.

Just because some one give the right diagnosis without the right
cure does not mean you need to throw him overboard.

The country is run by this current batch of financial pirates, and
the ppl that are telling us what is wrong have ZERO control over
them and are diametrically opposed to 99% of their way of doing things.

With a bunch of pirates in power you get more of the same.

You do not ignore the warning sign because it doesn't tell you
how bypass the warning.

They can see the problem, but other ppl are preventing them from
fixing it.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrsoul2009
Shame on you guys - you're supposed to see beyond the song and dance and have a critical mind.

I suggest looking at this info to balance this discussion:

Gerald Celente, Futurist Fraud
Written by Edward Champion

Posted on November 13, 2008

www.edrants.com...

Then we shall look elsewhere to other sources...

Lo and Behold...a train wreck is coming...

========================================

It has been confirmed by other news sources now that the
$134 billion in US bonds were likely real, and the japanese
men sneaking them around were likely japanese ministry of finance.

If that is true and they are trying to quietly dump them on the
market and other countries start doing it, we don't have long and
it is likely the trigger event for the Wall street journals mentioned
upcoming nationwide bank shutdown.

The two below say that the two japanese men stopped
with supposedly fake bonds were released...And if they
had been fake they would have broken the law and be
held on counterfeiting charges.
This says the japanese are dumping US bonds secretly
to get off the ship before it goes beneath the waves...

www.freerepublic.com...

market-ticker.denninger.net...

We saw a failure of the 5 year bond sale of T-bills.

Then the failure of the 7 year bond sale of T-bills.

Below says US foreign Embassys are being told to horde
1 years worth of non-US currency due to a possible
lengthy banking shutdown.

www.marketwatch.com...

Speaking of shutdown, 7 banks in one day went poof...

www.fdic.gov...

Close to 600 Bank of America locations to be closed.

news.yahoo.com...

FDIC top level official says bank closures to increase 10 fold.

moneynews.newsmax.com...

I can see why she would say that with near 2,700 banks being
rated D+ or lower.

www.moneyandmarkets.com...

Over 1,000 Trillion in derivatives are set to implode.

theinternationalforecaster.com...

Once they monetize the debt and start printing money like mad
to buy our own debt up, they will devalue the currency and
turn the US into a modern day Zimbabwe.

They outline how this is likely to happen in these three videos.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

The tax revenues have dropped more than anytime since the Great Depression.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

The real U6 unemployment rate is closer to 21%.

blogs.moneycentral.msn.com...

34 million ppl on food stamps, more than ever before.

www.forbes.com...

The World bank says we are entering a Deflationary Spiral.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

While some of the above may be hard to believe, this is
not the first time that things that were hard to believe
ended up being true.

conspiraciesthatweretrue.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

great post as always, I just keep hoping that people will start to open their eyes and see what's going on now! I thank you for the time that you put into your threads trying to help others know what is really taking place in our country.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

reply to post by warrenb

The final straw will be the take over of the health care system. Amazingly , the people looting the economy are only becoming more arrogant. They really do not know when to stop.

You mean the Corporations you seem to be defending squeezing people 13% every year?

Maybe if the government is over thrown the corporations can be trusted to free market the rubble to freedom and prosperity?

Amen

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join