It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowing of Swine Flu's coming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I have been meaning to start this thread for a very long time now,
and i have had to make 20 posts before i could do anything,
so if i have posted stuff in other threads which seemed pointless or unneeded, i do apologise!

So here is a theory or a side i have seen to swine flu,
In early June i was on holiday with my missus in Tunisia, and with all the lazing about in the sun i thought it would be wise to buy a book, so i went and purchased at the local shop, a copy of Tom Clancys - 'Rainbow Six', and the book had me hooked for WEEKS.

Now here is what most interested me, is the plot.

***STORY SPOILERS ***
Here is a quick overview of the story off Wikipedia:

"The cause of the sudden outbreak of terrorism is radical eco-terrorists, who are owners and employees of Horizon Corporation, a large and successful biotechnology firm. They engineer a modified version of the Ebola virus, nicknamed "Shiva"; they also engineer two vaccines: a phony "A" vaccine to covertly spread the Shiva virus; and an effective "B" vaccine to protect themselves.

Horizon's CEO, John Brightling, hired ex-KGB officer, Dimitriy Popov, to foment the terrorist incidents, which Rainbow has so adroitly handled. This would increase awareness of terrorism and allow their people to get a security contract for the Olympic Games in Sydney, Australia. Their plan is to place the Shiva virus in the air conditioning system at the stadium, spreading the virus across the world when the infected attendees and athletes, representing every country in the world, return home.

Horizon would distribute further quantities of the virus, disguised as a vaccine, to every country in the world, killing everyone but their selected few. After living in sealed redoubts in Kansas and the Amazon and protected by the secret "B" vaccine, they will come out to rebuild the world in an environmentally friendly way."

Now this had really struck me because it sounded so familiar to the swine flu,
especially because i had sometime early read on this site about some pharmaceutical
company (their name has slipped my mind) had some connections with swine flu and had developed the untested vaccine.

So to see if it had any relevance,
i researched if Tom Clancy had made "Story predictions" before this book and see if i was being silly or not, and then behold ...

Tom Clancy's: Executive Orders (1996):

"The story of Debt of Honor is based around a crisis between Japan and the United States. A short, armed conflict between the two nations arises and is won by the US. The book ends with a Japanese commercial airline pilot deliberately crashing a Boeing 747 into the US Capitol building during a joint session of Congress. The president is killed, along with most of the Senate, House, Supreme Court, and others."

and i found this quote from : History Commons

[New York Times, 10/2/1994; Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, 8/13/1996; Inter Press Service, 9/15/2001; Newsday, 5/20/2002]:
Clancy later describes to the BBC how he’d gone about writing this book: “I didn’t write Debt of Honor without first discussing it with an Air Force officer. And so I ran this idea past him and all of a sudden this guy’s eyeballing me rather closely and I said come on general, I know you must have looked at this before, you’ve got to have a plan for it. And the guy goes, ‘Mr. Clancy, to the best of my knowledge, if we had a plan to deal with this, it would be secret, I wouldn’t be able to talk to you about it, but to the best of my knowledge we’ve never looked at this possibility before.’”

Even though it doesnt prove anything,
it did light up a lil in my mind, and Tom Clancy has donated over $256,000 to Republican political candidates and had met his current wife through Colin Powell.

I havent delved too deep into this,
but if anyone has anymore info or stuff that might be related or help,
please do throw it in

[edit on 16-8-2009 by wazthewazzock]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I also had come across this:

"In 2001 a video game was released called Ghost Recon. This video game perfectly forshadows the current war between russia and georgia over south ossetia. keep in mind it was released in 2001, but was supposed to take place in the future. The date in game for the conflict was...get this...April 2008! so 7 years ago a game was released that not only predicted what would happen and where but even predicted the time down to the month!"

Could Clancy have secret insider information fed to him?
Dont mean to look into it too far,
as good predictions are remembered but not bad ones.

But there has been alot of similarities in the major plot to Tom Clancy novels,
to real life events occuring years later.

[edit on 17-8-2009 by wazthewazzock]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
There is a new thread which contributes towards this theory greatly,

Joseph Moshe Arrested after exposing Baxter Vaccination

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Also this link i found within that thread

PDF "Brochure" on Relocating US citizens to only 2 areas of the states

Look how closely it resembles Tom Clancys book,
and there is no way (with USA's population) that you will be able
to fit in so many people into those small areas without
(drum roll) .. Depopulation.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
You can trace the whole think back to Maurice Strong, the Rockefellers and the United Nations. Maurice Strong The UN and Biodiversity

"Isn't the only hope for the planet that the industrialized civilizations collapse? Isn't it our responsibility to bring that about?" Maurice Strong

In 1970 he returned to the United Nations and organized the 1972 Stockholm Conference on the environment, founding and becoming the first head of the U.N.Environment Program. Strong invited and paid the tab for groups such as Greenpeace and then told them to go home and"raise he!!" He chaired the 1992 Rio summit on the environment. "From 1971, he served as a trustee for the Rockefeller Foundation and the Aspen Institute. Later also served as an advisor to the Rockefeller Foundation and a member of the Club of Rome." Source So it is not strange to find Greenpeace and Sierra Club are funded by the Rockefeller foundations.

Hanne, Strong's wife, likes to tell the story of how in 1978, a mystic informed the Strong that "the Baca [ranch] would become the center for a new planetary order which would evolve from the economic collapse and environmental catastrophes that would sweep the globe in the years to come." waterwatchalliance.googlepages.com...

Could the “ environmental catastrophes” be an “Ice Age” instead of “global Warming”?
In the early seventies “the climate debate” was not over. There were two opposing models. One is CO2 forced warming orginating with Fourier in 1824, & Svente Arrhenius in 1896 and later in 1968 with Mikhail Budyko . The other is the solar cycles & earth orbital changes leading to ice ages. Milankovitch 1930 & 1941 detailed the earth orbital cycles related to the major Ice Ages and Herschel 1801, Jevons, 1878, & Gleissberg (1939 & 1971) described the solar cycles and linked them to the mini-ice Ages.

In 1970, Broecker using new radioactive decay dating methods identified and dated five full ice age cycles in 1970. He stated his work was in agreement with Milankovitch.

Maurice bought the Colorado Land & Cattle Company and its accompanying 200,000 acres of San Luis Valley in Colorado in 1978 (now owned by the Conservation Fund). This land sits on multiple huge underground water streams. Baca is sitting on not one but three of the best Aquifers in the area, oil and San Luis Valley in southern Colorado, known as one of the most productive agricultural areas in the West.

If there is an Ice age, what will Strong's ranch look like?

“At the most extreme stage of the last glaciation, most of Canada and much of the northern USA were covered by an ice sheet thousands of metres in thickness. Colder and often drier than present conditions predominated across most of the USA. The eastern deciduous and conifer forests were replaced by more open conifer woodlands with cooler-climate species of pines and a large component of spruce. The open spruce woodland and parkland extended somewhat further west than present, into what is now the prairie zone. As a result of aridity and lowering of sea level (which lowered inland water tables), much of Florida was covered by drifting sand dunes. Notably moister than present conditions occurred across much of the south-west, with open conifer woodlands and scrub common in areas that are now semi-desert. Reconstruction of North America during last Ice Age www.esd.ornl.gov...

Baca is one of the best pieces of real estate to be sitting on if there is an Ice Age, especially since the transition to ice age conditions can be fast.

In 1978 there was no warming trend visible in the global temperature data. Although from 1972 – 1974 Journalists were writing about coming Ice Ages, by 1977 opinion converged on “warming” not cooling

It is instructive to read Strong's 1972 Stockholm speech and compare it with the issues of Earth Summit 1992. Strong warned urgently about global warming, the devastation of forests, the loss of biodiversity, polluted oceans, the population time bomb. Source

This is the origin of Global Warming, the Environmental Movement and things like Dr. Pianka’s speech in 2006 advocating the need to exterminate 90% of the population through the airborne ebola virus (he recieved a standing ovation). For John Holdren, Obama's chief science advisor to be a coauthor of a book "a book supporting things such as mass sterilization and forced abortions." And Dr Fedoroff, the science and technology advisor to the US secretary of state since 2007, stating

"We need to continue to decrease the growth rate of the global population; the planet can't support many more people," stressing the need for humans to become much better at managing "wild lands" Source

[edit on 21-8-2009 by crimvelvet]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Wow!
That was one hell of a reply haha,

Unfortunately,
The book ends with Special forces coming and stopping the spread of the disease, but for us its too late.

We are at the point where the vaccine is now being FORCED onto us,
We are told if you dont take it, you are a Criminal.
Thats right, put on the same line as robbers, rapers & killers.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
More and more threads are coming out related to this

CDC Leaked files

Swine Flu related to disease

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
There no discussion at all here,
Could a mod close this thread please.
Cheers!