It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine flu jab link to killer nerve disease: Leaked letter reveals concern over 25 deaths

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet

The ATS motto is DENY IGNORANCE

Link: www.edmondsun.com...

No one has died yet

I believe that is an incorrect statement. Your link is dated Aug. 5th of 2009. The OP link is dated Aug. 15th of 2009. It's quite possible 25 people died from the vaccination between those dates.

[edit on 8/16/2009 by Nivcharah]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Discussion is in progress over here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I have been telling everyone I stand in line at the store with, folks I don't even know , to not get the shot because of the squalene adjuvants (sp) and that the Federal Reserve is privatly owned. I say google it. Nothing more and leave. I think it is working. Great post , more evidence that the elite don't give a Rats waazoo about the common folk.

star for you

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

So, I haven't done enough, I guess, to "deny ignorance".

I happen to believe what Jane Burgermeister says. Ever since she came out with this news her website was crashed, she was fired from her job and now that nutjob Bill Deagle is calling for her death. If she isn't on to something then why all the fuss, especially for a story that almost no one knows of because the MSM won't report it?

The Bill Deagle supporter who threatened my life has now put up a photo purpoting to me from Deagle himself. If only I were so elegant and stylish!

I urge the person who is in this picture to sue them for false misrepresentation and also endangering her life as she might be identified with me and attacked by Deagle and Ott supporters. It appears to be the blog of Andrew Sociale, who claims it comes from Bill Deagle himself. How did he get

labvirus.wordpress.com...

Also, in the comments section Elizabeth Book physically threatens me while Dr True Ott makes his usual charming comments.

In the meantime, it appears JoAnne Cremer is the leader of a cult-like church associated with Nazi beliefs and is informing people there is a crue she will tell them after they get vaccinated as the Illuminati circus continues.

JB's Blog

A warning that the new swine flu jab is linked to a deadly nerve disease has been sent by the Government to senior neurologists in a confidential letter.

The letter from the Health Protection Agency, the official body that oversees public health, has been leaked to The Mail on Sunday, leading to demands to know why the information has not been given to the public before the vaccination of millions of people, including children, begins.

It refers to the use of a similar swine flu vaccine in the United States in 1976 when: * More people died from the vaccination than from swine flu. * 500 cases of GBS were detected. * The vaccine may have increased the risk of contracting GBS by eight times. * The vaccine was withdrawn after just ten weeks when the link with GBS became clear. * The US Government was forced to pay out millions of dollars to those affected.

www.mailonsunday.co.uk... merica.html

That vaccine in 1976 didn't have mercury, squalene or adjuvants in it. I'm no expert but I do know that oil(adjuvant) and mercury are toxic to humans.

Have you even taken the time to read Jane's lawsuit - the one that has been filed with the FBI?

Because there is probable cause to believe that the Defendants are part of an international corporate criminal syndicate which has developed, produced, stockpiled and employed biological weapons ('influenza') to reduce the world population, and have committed the following offenses:

Count One

From in or about 2008 to the present, in the United States of America, and in other countries, including Austria, Switzerland and Mexico, Defendants did conspire with each other and with others to devise, fund and participate in the final phase of the implementation of a covert international bioweapons program involving, among other entities, the pharmaceutical companies Baxter and Novartis, causing death and disease to the people of the United States of America and other countries by first bioenginneering and, then releasing lethal biological agents, specifically, first, the so-called “bird flu” virus and, second, the “so-called” swine flu virus, in order to have a pretext to implement a forced mass vaccination program, which will be the means for the administration of a deadly bioweapon using the delivery system of an injection, causing widespread death and injury to the people of the United States of America in violation of the Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act of 1989 (BWATA) passed into law in 1990, which extended the scope of bio-warfare materials regulation to include private individuals and non-state organizations, including corporations. According to § 175 (a) of BWATA, there is extraterritorial Federal jurisdiction over an offense under this section committed by or against a national of the United States.

Count Two

Beginning in or about 2008 to the present, in the United States of America, Defendants have implemented new and/or accelerated the implementation of laws and regulations designed to strip the citizens of the United States of their lawful Constitutional rights to refuse an injection by creating or allowing provisions to remain in place that criminalize the refusal to take an injection against pandemic viruses and by imposing other excessive and cruel penalties such as imprisonment and/or quarantine while barring the citizens of the United States from claiming compensation for injury or death from the above-mentioned forced injection, in violation of laws on federal corruption and the abuse of office and also of the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

Count Three

Beginning in or about 2008 to the present, the Defendants have been involved in the theft of at least 9 trillion dollars from the people of the United States under the pretext of a bank bailout, and have preplanned the mass murder of the victims of their theft by means of a forced vaccination, also by installing an extensive network of FEMA concentration camps and identifying mass graves in violation of laws on mass murder, federal corruption and Racketeering Influenced Organized Crime.

Count Four

Beginning in or about 2009, of the present, the Defendants have been involved in devising and implementing a scheme to hand power over the United States of America, using the swine flu or other pandemic as a pretext, to an international crime syndicate, informally called the “Illuminati”, that uses the United Nations and World Health Organization as a front for the above-mentioned organization, in violation of laws on Treason.

Jane's Lawsuit

The chemical companies, the WHO, our own government, they are all lying about this.

Continued in next post.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

The WHO’s SAGE is also worth scrutiny. Its Chairman since 2005 has been the UK Director of Immunization at the British Department of Health, Dr David Salisbury. In the 1980’s Salisbury reportedly drew major fire for backing a massive vaccination of children with a multiple MMR vaccine manufactured by the predecessor company of GlaxoSmithKline. That vaccine was pulled off the market in Japan after significant numbers of children developed adverse reactions to the vaccine and the Japanese government was forced to pay significant compensation to the victims. In Sweden the MMR vaccine of GlaxoSmithKline was removed after scientists linked it to outbreaks of Crohn’s disease. Apparently that had little impact on WHO SAGE chairman Salisbury.

Today the same Dr Salisbury is advocating global proliferation of untested H1N1 vaccines, also manufactured by the same firm, now called GlaxoSmithKline.

No Safety Test? Don’t worry, be happy… The story gets worse.

Now that the Obama Administration has signed a document of immunity from legal prosecution, the FDA in the United States and UK health authorities have decided to let Big Pharma put vaccine products onto the market before any tests of the possible harmful side effects of the vaccines are even known.

The first doses of swine flu vaccine will be given to the public before full data on its safety and effectiveness become available. The untested “pandemic” vaccines will be spread over two doses in a higher quantity, and one brand reportedly will contain a chemical additive, an adjuvant, to make it “go further,” dramatically potentially increasing the risk of side-effects.

Jane's Blog, Again

And that's not even the tip of the iceberg, there is so much to this story.

If you choose to take the vaccine then that is your call. But please do not tell me I am not "denying ignorance" by not taking something that is lethal.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
There are Homeopathic remedies that are quite effective in combating Swine flu...

"Perhaps the most recent use of homeopathy in a major epidemic was during the Influenza Pandemic of 1918. The Journal of the American Institute for Homeopathy, May, 1921, had a long article about the use of homeopathy in the flu epidemic. Dr. T A McCann, from Dayton, Ohio, reported that 24,000 cases of flu treated allopathically had a mortality rate of 28.2% while 26,000 cases of flu treated homeopathically had a mortality rate of 1.05%. This last figure was supported by Dean W.A. Pearson of Philadelphia (Hahnemann College) who collected 26,795 cases of flu treated with homeopathy with the above result."

www.exa... miner.com/examiner/x-11705-NY-Holistic-Body--Spirit-Examiner~y2009m7d17-Swine-flu-cure-used-during-1918-flu-pandemic

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Is it just me in thinking that the vaccine is going to be laced with something deadly which is going to be used to reduce the population? The supposed goal of the NWO.

I mean making the strain of flu a pandemic, followed by forced (deadly) vaccines. It would be a very stealth way of doing it. When people ask questions after about what happened they can appoint one of their famous investigation committees to determine "oh they rushed the vaccine, accidents happen, noone to blame here" or "the virus mutated around the vaccine and became deadlier"

Just thinking out loud on this, but i think something is going on

I really dont like this whole situation one bit

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Elle44

You can't make money with Homeopathic cure.
It's the same as having cure for cancer, but if you can't patent it, what is use in paying millions for human test trials.

Money is what this is all about, is why they cover up reports, if their drugs is useless.
They pass laws so they can't be sued for their negligence, it's all the bottom line money.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Elle44

There are several precautions that can prevent or at least lessen the likelihood of infection.

Post-infection, homeopathic and other, simple, protocols can alleviate symptoms if not eliminate the virus outright.

jw

top topics

<< 1   >>

join