It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine flu jab link to killer nerve disease: Leaked letter reveals concern over 25 deaths

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Swine flu jab link to killer nerve disease: Leaked letter reveals concern of neurologists over 25 deaths in America

www.dailymail.co.uk

A warning that the new swine flu jab is linked to a deadly nerve disease has been sent by the Government to senior neurologists in a confidential letter.
The letter from the Health Protection Agency, the official body that oversees public health, has been leaked to The Mail on Sunday, leading to demands to know why the information has not been given to the public before the vaccination of millions of people, including children, begins.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 15-8-2009 by jdub297]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

The letter, sent to about 600 neurologists on July 29, is the first sign that there is concern at the highest levels that the vaccine itself could cause serious complications.
It refers to the use of a similar swine flu vaccine in the United States in 1976 when:

• More people died from the vaccination than from swine flu.
    500 cases of GBS were detected.
  • The vaccine may have increased the risk of contracting GBS by eight times.
  • The vaccine was withdrawn after just ten weeks when the link with GBS became clear.
  • The US Government was forced to pay out millions of dollars to those affected.
    Concerns have already been raised that the new vaccine has not been sufficiently tested and that the effects, especially on children, are unknown.

• Hey , but you can get it for free!

NHS and Obamacare, killing you, one at a time.

People complain that heathcare reform is being rusged.

What about the fear of a flu that is less lewthal than its "cure?."
    jw

www.dailymail.co.uk
    (visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 08:50 PM
    link   
    yah, Why is it that people who get vacciens get the diease?, I'd rather take my chances, man.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:00 PM
    link   
    reply to post by The Killah29

My ex and I decided long ago that we are NOT getting any new vaccine for something that isn't a proven threat. And no vaccine that has been "rushed" at us.

Especially with the poor record of the last swine flu 'pandemic.'

jw

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:00 PM
    link   
    Wow, it's killing people TOO quick.

Time to dump it and run batch #2.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:20 PM
    link   
    Why am I not surprised? I'm willing to bet that there's a few more shoes to drop with this so called mega-epidemic! See ya'll on the other side!!

Zindo

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:21 PM
    link   
    basterds. i gota get my girlfriend to the hospital she got the dam vaccine.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:24 PM
    link   
    EXCELLENT FIND!!! Star, and flag.

I'm of the opinion that many of the first to get the shot will be playing Russian Roulette. I think many are going to be placebo's. When you see some muckity muck polipuppet getting the shot, it'll just be saline.

This is the real killer vaccine. I just hope enough people listen to the warnings, and their hearts.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:27 PM
    link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
    Wow, it's killing people TOO quick.

Time to dump it and run batch #2.

This would be batch 3. Baxter's first one was not so hot, either. It had live H5N1 virus.

Oops.

jw

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:34 PM
    link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
    EXCELLENT FIND!!! Star, and flag.

I'm of the opinion that many of the first to get the shot will be playing Russian Roulette. I think many are going to be placebo's.

There's another thread that proposes worse than placebo vaccine.
    www.abovetopsecret.com...

An "Anonymous" post from 12/31/2008 predicted a strange flu virus, and a 'vaccine' that included an RFID "verichip."
    www.abovetopsecret.com...

Instead of "harmless" saline, et c., it appears some think of the vaccination as an intrusion for a more insidious invasion.

jw

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:43 PM
    link   
    Thank goodness I have chosen not to take the thing!

We all kind of saw this coming though

[edit on 15-8-2009 by Scooby Doo]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:51 PM
    link   

Originally posted by cronotrigger30
    basterds. i gota get my girlfriend to the hospital she got the dam vaccine.

I don't Think the Swine Flu vaccine has been release to the general public as of yet.
    I know they tested it on some homeless men, and bunch of them have died, at least this is my understanding.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:04 PM
    link   
    The genocide of the human race begins.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:08 PM
    link   
    haha wow

i told you so ???

have the vaccinations killed more than the flu itself?

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:20 PM
    link   
    Well, maybe, just maybe this will wake some people up???

I certainly hope so.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:26 PM
    link   

Originally posted by careface
    have the vaccinations killed more than the flu itself?

If you consider that the deaths from H1N1 have been of victims whose systems were already weak or compromised, then I suppose the answer would be : Yes.

Most people getting the vaccine this early would be for testing and "proof of concept" purposes, thus otherwise healthy.

Also, there may be competing "versions" of the vaccine being employed arounf the world.

This study, though, focuses on results within the U.S. and the effects of GBS.

You'd think we would've learned something with the first "swine flu pandemic" go 'round 30+ years ago.

jw

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:30 PM
    link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
    Well, maybe, just maybe this will wake some people up???

This will be suppressed or attention diverted to other "crises."

Don't forget Obama, Emmanuel and Clinton's theme that no "crisis" should be wasted.

One more step to the ruin of the citizenry for the same of a malicious agenda.

("Malicious Agenda" would be a good book title. no?)

jw

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:54 PM
    link   
    The article is not talking about the current vaccine, they are talking about the vaccine produced in 1976, 33 years ago, I am sure that more care and science has gone into the newest vaccine.
    The deaths mentioned in the article are not recent swine flu vaccine deaths, they too, are from 33 yrs ago.

However, I do not intend to take the shot, I have only had one flu shot in all my adult years, and it made me sooooo sick, I will never take another.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:59 PM
    link   
    reply to post by googolplex

The ATS motto is DENY IGNORANCE

Fred Lee, director of business development for IPS Research, said the company is seeking participants in the 3- to 8-year-old and 65-plus age groups. More than 120 individuals have signed up, and the goal of 200 participants for each age group may be reached by the end of next week, Lee said.

Link: www.edmondsun.com...

No one has died yet

[edit on 15-8-2009 by space cadet]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 12:11 AM
    link   

Originally posted by space cadet
    The article is not talking about the current vaccine, they are talking about the vaccine produced in 1976, 33 years ago, I am sure that more care and science has gone into the newest vaccine.

Not really. The deaths are the result of GBS resulting from the 1976 campaign.

However, the concerns are based on the current response:

The swine flu virus in the new vaccine is a slightly different strain from the 1976 virus, but the possibility of an increased incidence of GBS remains a concern.

Moreover, the worry has been prompted in part by recent cases of GBS resulting from current versions of the H1N1 and H5N1 vaccines and a component, "squalene."

Dr Tom Jefferson, co-ordinator of the vaccines section of the influential Cochrane Collaboration, an independent group that reviews research, said: ‘New vaccines never behave in the way you expect them to. It may be that there is a link to GBS, which is certainly not something I would wish on anybody.

‘But it could end up being anything because one of the additives in one of the vaccines is a substance called squalene, and none of the studies we’ve extracted have any research on it at all.’

He said squalene, a naturally occurring enzyme, could potentially cause so-far-undiscovered side effects.

Jackie Fletcher, founder of vaccine support group Jabs, said: ‘The Government would not be anticipating this if they didn’t think there was a connection. What we’ve got is a massive guinea-pig trial.’

Who's first?

Not me, thank you sergeant.

(you know the Obama administration is pushing for money and authorization for the military to actively deploy within the US, don't you?)

jw

top topics

<<   2 >>

join