It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Injuction Issued to Stop Compusory Vaccination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
30 years after compulsory vaccination became US Law:
US Court issues an injunction to stop it and to hold the the government and drug companies responsible for reactions

Linkwww.unobserver.com...

Well at least some good news on this subject.

I checked this did not appear to be on existing thread, if so.

[edit on 15-8-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Well at least someone has the smarts to be able to go after the bull the Government is trying to put on us.
Tim Vawter is the one that started this, all that is needed now is for Judge to sign, to get past temporary status.
This injustion will stop all the crap they are trying to pull.
Another thing said, 21 of the homeless men the vaccine was tested on died.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Nice find. So mandatory vaccinations are off the table for the moment and the government is being sued on willfully violating the constitution by funding this program.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
This is the best news i've heard for a long time! Even though i don't live in the U.S, this should serve as an example for every government worldwide to stop messing with peoples lives!

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

I guess they have been working on this for a while it appears it has reach temporary status.
It's about time this whole thing is bogus, only 700+ dead world wide, this is stupid unless, it is part of plan to remove more of our rights.
I Noticed they refered to this as Swine Flu PseudoPandemic, in atricle.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I'm happy to see that people are opposing this in the courts, but anyone get the feeling the US government would find a way round this if they really wanted to make vaccines mandatory?

Regardless some positive news is nice.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
This seems to be addressing the OP's article

Preliminary Injunction to Halt Mandatory Flu Vaccination in the U.S. Has Been Issued (correction)

For the record, what was factually incorrect about the story (which we confirmed by phone with a clerk of United States District Court of Trenton, New Jersey) is that no such injunction has been filed. Thus, the entire premise of the story was factually incorrect.

naturalnews

However, I did find this on the daily Paul

INJUNCTION filed against forced vaccinations in the U.S. ! On June 23rd, 2009 pola says: 06/22/09 - INJUNCTION AGAINST FORCED VACCINATION WITH MEXICAN A H1N1 VACCINE TO FILE AT USA DISTRICT ATTORNEY OFFICES -- STATE AND FEDERAL COURTS -- APPROPRIATE PROVINCIAL AND FEDERAL COURTS OF CANADA AND OTHER WESTERN NATIONS -- TEAM OF JANE BURGERMEISTER -- DR TRUE OTT PhD ND -- DR REBECCA CARLEY -- ALEXANDER S JONES NIH WHISTLEBLOWER -- CARMEN REYNOLDS -- DR BILL DEAGLE MD -- WITH LEGAL ADVISERS

Link to full article at NutriMedical

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

I saw this aslo as to why was not totally sure, the article you quoted was from 8/11/2009, which I saw.
The one I quoted was from 8/13/2009 and from my under staning received a tempory status, awaiting Judges signiture.
I am hoping this is true, not for threads sake, but for ours.

new topics

top topics

join