It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NAVY Space Command Uncovered

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
hmm, lets mix cgi with real photos. and call it truth.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

This one looks real to me.

I don't think it's aliens at all. It's the USA putting on an airshow for the NASA

shuttle camera.

The shot from the surface looks a bit odd.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Great thread , ...

Zorgon will be missed ....

snoopyuk

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Bookmarked. I am starting from the beginning again.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
What's happened to Zorgon ?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
What's happened to Zorgon ?

This is one of the best threads on here.
Zorgon went to greener pastures.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Will Zorgon ever come back to update the latest Naval Space Command Info?
Are the triangle craft part of the Naval Fleet?
So many unanswered questions........exciting stuff tho...maybe 2013 is the year of Disclosure

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

there is a offshore ummm how do i say??? space launch and landing pad base? off of oak island beach in NC. on the news they keep making up a bunch of bs stories about the noise off the coast. that are not correct lol. like once they sayed it was jets breaking the sound barrier but i lived next to a air force base growing up and that was defiantly not the case. there are also alot of retired higher ups there. not remembering much of anything lol. being catered by there trained fake wife's.

Truth destroys the darkness

Dragon

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I wish my Grandfather were still alive so I could ask him some questions. He was in the Navy, had graduated from Hiram College with a degree in Mathematics with a minor in Physics (I think or other way around), and has his name listed in the Library of Congress for his work on one of the Saturn projects. He worked for NASA and Boeing as an Engineer. Interesting you mention Navy with Space because my Grandfather was in the NAVY and worked on Space projects.

edit on 1-1-2013 by MountainEnigma because: oops

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by pathwalker777
reply to post by zorgon

there is a offshore ummm how do i say??? space launch and landing pad base? off of oak island beach in NC. on the news they keep making up a bunch of bs stories about the noise off the coast. that are not correct lol. like once they sayed it was jets breaking the sound barrier but i lived next to a air force base growing up and that was defiantly not the case. there are also alot of retired higher ups there. not remembering much of anything lol. being catered by there trained fake wife's.

Dragon

Care to elaborate any further?
I'm interested in your story.

Peace,
K

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by gort51
Will Zorgon ever come back to update the latest Naval Space Command Info?
Are the triangle craft part of the Naval Fleet?
So many unanswered questions........exciting stuff tho...maybe 2013 is the year of Disclosure

Greetings:

Yes, Zorgon's Naval Space Command is interesting.

But, perhaps more interesting, do you have any information regarding 'triangle craft'?

[color=magenta]Peace Love Light
tfw
[color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

there is so much to my tail. i dont even know where to begin. but i have become a interest to what i call the babysitters of America. the feds. as far as how i ended up in NC. has to do with the feds totaly screwing me over. as far as how i figured out about what was going on in NC. has to do with my whole life lol. i became what is basicly called gangstalked. before NC..... wile i was married ... there where these people as i refer to them alot.
that would show up and try to become part of my life but i always knew something was up. things they sayed there lives never added up so i would move away crossing state lines. my wife thought i was crazy. then she started collage A student. then one day she came home from school and told me she knew i was not crazy and they got to her. needless to say my live went down hill after that. she tryed to get me involved in a church. that was hypnotizing everyone. including her. i could not stop it. the feds would come to this church. i knew who they where.
well because i did not get involved we split. lots of crazy stuff i have left out. i went to NC to try to get away from them. did not work. the feds tryed to hypno me in NC. but he told me alot of stuff because his ego was so big but he failed. it was a hard fight but i won lol hypno master from oxford he sayed. he also sayed right before he inducted me. that this is what they do to retired generals and stuff because it is imposable to live a normal live knowing what they know.
they also teach women to hypno. my ex wife tryed it on me before we split. anyway when i was 13 i was abducted the ship came in, all i can say is a cloud there diffrent then normal clouds. and in NC i saw the same clouds. then i heard these noises that everyone hears a rumbling typ noise. i grew up in florida and have heard the space shuttle going up. it sounds kindof like that but you can tell the difference of the going up and coming back in noises. then after telling everyone about it i was followed around by some army typ people for a few weeks and left NC and i was told i am not allowed back lol. and the news stations there always make up different resions for the same noises. funny how people can accept different resions for the same noises lol. maby its the water. maby mass hypno on tv. i know theyre magic is hypno. and using other hypno slaves to control the ones that are still thinking. i have met with the feds a few times now. i even almost died from a drug overdoes when i was taking no drugs at all. they had family members drugging me. i am so fed its not even funny

Dragon

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I really miss this type of thread and zorgon in particular reminds me of why I joined this site, and shows how's the standards have slipped compared to the complete rubbish on show today
zorgon you are missed my friend

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon
[mor

nice broad stroke zorgon. the navy has been involved right from the beginning. how else can those sub missiles find their targets? one of my girlfriends did some nice work on this. they needed star charts that operated live. you have to have a star map perfectly oriented to find your targets and the navy created this. just like a cruise missile that tracks to its target based on a map, a ballistic missile tracks using a star chart. this is a live chart has to be so that it provides a adequate accuracy.
edit on 4-1-2013 by gingerlee because: spellings

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I should add that this is what much of the early space programs were about in the USA AND USSR. they needed systems to read the stars and thereby know precisely what was underneath . think cruise missile but the map orientation must be done live, as the missile flies. my gf worked all this out. drove her crazy, the realization of it all.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
If I bump this thread,am I safe????

Some very interesting things,to say the least.

Peace,
K

tip toeing on glass..................

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I can't imagine a rail gun that large being outfitted to a spaceship. However, billions and trillions being funneled into secret programs who knows what they have achieved. Moreover, that rail gun is massive and that's not including the guidance system and robotics, power source. Look at all the high power cables running to it.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Oh god, I HOPE that there is a MASSIVE U.S. Navy space command with a FLEET of spaceships armed with nukes, missiles, laser cannons, and rail-guns. THAT'D BE PURE WIN! This could only be cooler by having an allied fleet of crazy shady Russian Navy spaceships as well that are armed with Vodka. I say this because the Russian space program supposedly has better food then the American one, and spending years in space on a tiny ship with the same diet and no crazy shady Russians would probably get dull after a while. Gosh, our old films did a good job of brainwashing us into thinking all Russians are shady. The crazy.... that is fact.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
A shame I can no longer S & F!

Space-saver for me, as I've been searching for the best ATS thread on this topic for weeks, and this appears to fit the bill.

And, also a place for me to link his first interview after getting busted: www.guardian.co.uk...

ttt.

edit on 7/18/2013 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: zorgon

I spent some time on the "base" in dahlgren, va the space command facility there is a RND facility its more notable projects are the rail gun, some laser weapon research, the bread and butter is missiles and ballistic missile defense systems. I remember not so fondly the stupid rail gun shaking the whole frickin base every time it fired.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31 >>

join