It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Starlike UFO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Jigore

Yeah, I know, lol! When I started a thread about it, my intelligence was insulted also.
A lot of people kept telling me they were meteors but even my little seven year old girl knows that meteors don't do that, hehe. I've tried to get them on video, but no luck because my video camera wont even pick up the stars. I'm going to try to figure out how to make an animation of these things so people will have some clue what we're all talking about.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

Ok, here's a very crude animation I made that mimics the way I've seen some of these things act. I have seen ONE that went in a straight line, but it was so fast that it couldn't have been a satellite. Anyway, like I said, this is very crude, lol. Just imagine that this is a very small section of the night sky...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9ff8182b9086.gif[/atsimg]

Is this similar to what you saw? I know most of them appear going straight across the sky and then suddenly start going all over the place. This one here doesn't go straight very much. I just made it do some of the more interesting moves I've seen them do, lol.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

This is exactly how this thing behave. You just hit the nail.
Any opinion on what they are?
It appear we witness the exact same thing. We are not crazy!

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Jigore

yeah it could be something unexplainable hey im no scientist or professor just a normal guy

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Jigore

Good to know we're not crazy! HA HA!
Ya know, I have tried and tried to figure out what these could be and I just can't think of anything. With the way they act, my first guess would be that it's some yet to be identified natural phenomenon, but it's really hard to say. I know that more and more people are seeing these things though and I really wish that even more would get out and look for them.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join