It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Starlike UFO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Yesterday, while watching the perseids, me and my girlfriend witnessed something quite unusual. So I'm happy to post my first UFO encounter.
(Ufo as unidentified flying object and not as aliens spacecraft)

I was anchored in the middle of lake Chapleau, near La Minerve, in the Laurentian Mountain, Québec, Canada. My chalet is on the shore of this same lake.

I've just come back from there 2 hours ago
(it's so damn hot in Montreal right now, I wish I could go back)

So back to the subject. This was a perfect night, no wind, no cloud, no moon, no wave. Even the creepyass fog over the water was there, wich is ,by the way, there almost everynight.

So at around 10:15, as we were watching the perseids, my girlfriend spotted this strange star. It look exactly like a star but it was blinking out of place following a strange path in the sky.

You've all seen plane light in the sky, going from one end of the sky to the other in maybe 3-4minute. But this thing did it in less than 20sec.

Also like I said earlier, it followed a non-linear path in the sky. At first, it was travelling straight, like a plane would, but then it kinda zigzaged really fast, then followed another path until it fade away.

The closest thing I could relate is a hearthbeat monitor in the sky.

So what the *Snip* was that?

Before yelling PLANE!!! STATELLITE!!! SHOOTING STAR!!!, I've those three many time this very night so please, don't take me for a fool.
(Sattelite do not zigzag in the sky, neither are plane or shooting star.)

[Mod Edit - snip]
Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14/8/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Jigore

Seen these too. Seen some other types. Think there are many different things up there - not to be confused with satellites.

Wait till you see two flying in formation, then change color - that is real cool.

I think everyone that sees these things gets to see them in stages of your mind willing to accept. eg, these are 'warm ups' - keep saying "hi" to them, and be positive and loving in intent or you may scare them off

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Jigore

Hi Jigore! I'm in Kentucky and I've seen those too. I really don't know what they are. My sis and I actually lay outside and watch for them now. We started seeing them while we were watching for satellites, but then those little things started showing up. I'm just as confused as you are... keep watching! Sometimes there will be a whole bunch of them at one time, just flying all over the place!

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Well let say it's the first time I saw something I cannot explain. It's been puzzling me since yesterday.

I forgot to add the direction. It was first it was going from south to north, then after the zigzag, it went west to the horizon.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Jigore

I've had straight lines , curves, and down then straight up ones - ooh can't wait for zig zags!

Seen white WHITE red orange no blue or green or yellow yet - yourself?

Flashes can be really cool eh!

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye
reply to post by Jigore

Hi Jigore! I'm in Kentucky and I've seen those too. I really don't know what they are. My sis and I actually lay outside and watch for them now. We started seeing them while we were watching for satellites, but then those little things started showing up. I'm just as confused as you are... keep watching! Sometimes there will be a whole bunch of them at one time, just flying all over the place!

Im happy im not alone! Were they kinda blink out of place and zigzaging too?

Here the coordinate of the lake (46.221017,-74.93587) put this in gogle map and you'll see exaclty where I was yesterday.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

I think I was way too loving at one point.
Seriously, I already told this story here.
I saw a bunch of UFOs this night and I was like "hey hello little friend, I mean no harm, I'd like to know you better.."
And then A HUGE light started coming towards me, I couldn't believe my eyes. I was like: "Is this really coming towards me?"
Until it got so close I could actually "feel it" (it was still maybe 100 feet away?)
And then when I felt its presence I got some serious chills, my instincts just got crazy and I felt the urge to run away as fast as I could.

I think I wouldn't be able to handle such an encounter like that. I think it would blow my mind too hard. I ran for my sanity.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by Jigore

I've had straight lines , curves, and down then straight up ones - ooh can't wait for zig zags!

Seen white WHITE red orange no blue or green or yellow yet - yourself?

Flashes can be really cool eh!

It was bluish-white... looking exactly like a star.
I realise now that what it take to spot something strange in the sky is being patient.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
its really nice to have this subject surfacing again, to capture up and thanks to the author for describing his sighting and also so clearly the most important prove on these, when you see a star like he describes, zig zagging at what must be a very high speed not taking care of g-force dependent movement and this "thing" because at moves in an intelligtent way sometimes busy sometimes sneaky and it travels in a strange path sometimes even standing still and then you get to learn that these things can cloak and fade out and mostly always does, but sometimes to reappear. the altitude of these is often in space you JUST KNOW what you are seeing and its not sattelites, chineese lanterns or anything like that.

thats the proof you just know that this is the real deal...

here is a thread wich sadly only reached its 20's in pages last year and wich i regread is not still a standing daily subject here at ATS, the subject keep reappearing every 2 or so month when somebody really has an odd experience in their first vision of theese. but almost weekly someone decribes a ufo sighting describing the same "moving stars"

"Starlike objects seen moving..."
www.abovetopsecret.com...

a lot of people are seing theese, their numbers have multiplied greatly in the last couple of years, in some month a year in your place they are visible every night but most interesting when they are flying low tracing over the sky like jet planes, flying in formations and staying in the sky for long times, hiding in clouds but coming out again.

it all sounds like a fairy tale but ITS Not. if you question me then please dont, instead just spend an hour out looking for "them" stars and if you are out not seeing them then try again another night, in some periods they are not to be seen in some periods up to a dosin at night but most are flying high space only sometimes they will do something wierd like being really bright and or standing still, or zig zagging or slowing down or lightening up suddenly or flying around and round the sky like searching for something. its a good sport, take your freind into the night and look for very faint (or sometimes very clear) small (large) moving stars

-HAPPY STARHUNTING

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by skywatch

Exactly, I don't know what It was, but I know what is wasn't
I'll sure give another look in the sky as soon as I can

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
From the linked thread and other witness who have seen similar things, this phenomenon seem to be happening a lot.
So what are they?
What could fly through the sky, zigzag, then fly another way while blinking in and out?

Even from an alien spacecraft this seem to be a strange way to navigate.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jigore
Yesterday, while watching the perseids, me and my girlfriend witnessed something quite unusual. So I'm happy to post my first UFO encounter.
(Ufo as unidentified flying object and not as aliens spacecraft)

I was anchored in the middle of lake Chapleau, near La Minerve, in the Laurentian Mountain, Québec, Canada. My chalet is on the shore of this same lake.

I've just come back from there 2 hours ago
(it's so damn hot in Montreal right now, I wish I could go back)

So back to the subject. This was a perfect night, no wind, no cloud, no moon, no wave. Even the creepyass fog over the water was there, wich is ,by the way, there almost everynight.

So at around 10:15, as we were watching the perseids, my girlfriend spotted this strange star. It look exactly like a star but it was blinking out of place following a strange path in the sky.

You've all seen plane light in the sky, going from one end of the sky to the other in maybe 3-4minute. But this thing did it in less than 20sec.

Also like I said earlier, it followed a non-linear path in the sky. At first, it was travelling straight, like a plane would, but then it kinda zigzaged really fast, then followed another path until it fade away.

The closest thing I could relate is a hearthbeat monitor in the sky.

So what the *Snip* was that?

Before yelling PLANE!!! STATELLITE!!! SHOOTING STAR!!!, I've those three many time this very night so please, don't take me for a fool.
(Sattelite do not zigzag in the sky, neither are plane or shooting star.)

[Mod Edit - snip]
Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14/8/2009 by Sauron]

Hmm starlike huh yeah because its in outer space it`s suppose to look like stars! And you might have mistaken it for a star! LOL dont wanna approach this on how Joe does it

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Jigore

Yep, the ones I see blink out and zig zag, go in loops and just kind of all over the place. One way that I described their motion in another thread is that they move kind of like a balloon that you blow up, but don't tie off and just let it go and then it flies all over the place. They almost seem to be playing. One poster on here said that they "leap frog" and I think that sounds like a pretty accurate description, because they'll disappear and then reappear much farther ahead, but they do it really fast. One guy that posts on here, zorgon, actually believes that they're intelligent life forms... kind of little plasma critters, lol. It sounds funny, but when you've seen the things in motion, it does make you wonder! They certainly seem to be intelligent. I stayed outside for several hours looking for them tonight and didn't see any, but I'll be looking again tomorrow night. One thing I know for sure, we didn't see them AT ALL last year. I think the first ones I saw this year were probably in March because that's when it got warm enough (as in warm enough when we're under about three blankets and sleeping bags outside, LOL), and that was the first time I had seen them ever, but after that, we started seeing them every single time we would sky watch at night. Tonight was the first night in a long time that we've watched the sky and didn't notice any at all.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Jigore

About 20 years ago, I saw one moving in a straight line west to east, stop and then move south to north in a zig zag. I thought it was kinda like the thing was "tacking" up the magnetic field of the Earth.

Anyway a couple of years ago, I read someplace on the net about how a Nazi bell ship flew and it described a zig zag motion.

If this is posted twice...sorry, my router died mid type.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mugen1005

Hum yeah, well, I don't know about you but where I come from, star do not zig zag in the sky.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Maybe I wasn't really clear about the zigzag thing. It was not a little wiggle barelly noticable. It was a BIG zigzag covering about one tenth of the sky.

I draw this to give you an idea of what we saw.
Imagien this black rectangle represent the whole sky, from one horizon to the other.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Jigore

Jigore, I'm going to stick your illustration in here, if you don't mind. If so, just tell me and I can remove it.
It's just that you're the first to illustrate the motion of these things... at least the first that I've seen on here, and it's very accurate.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d763c2598caa.jpg[/atsimg]

For those that haven't seen these things in action, they aren't just little zig zags and loops, they cover quite a bit of distance in the sky while they're moving like this and they do it FAST! Unless there's a new kind of star out there that can fly all over the place, they're definitely NOT stars or anything else that most people are used to seeing up there. If you haven't seen them... spend a couple nights outside on a clear night and you'll probably see at least one. You have to pay attention though, because like I said, they're fast and gone before you know it, but if you see one, you'll know it and you'll understand why the people that have seen them are so confused. They're strange little things.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by nomadros

That's interesting nomadros. I'm going to look up Nazi bell ships and see what I can find out about them. Honestly, I don't know how anything man made could move this fast, but I also believe that sometimes we just don't give ourselves enough credit and it's hard to say just exactly what man has created that could be out there and what it's capable of.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I've seen very similar and it's good to hear someone else. It's the first time anyone else has described the same type of thing.

At a party on the south coast of England, four of us ducked out and went down the beach to check the sea coming in. The sky was clear apart from a few scattered wispy clouds. We were about to head back when we saw a red light zig-zag silently from horizon to horizon and disappear over the European mainland. It was all done in maybe 3 seconds. We were full of profane amazement and laughing. A group of goth/indie/emo guys also saw it and were cheering.

We headed back to the party and told everyone. BS! was the response. Nobody could believe it and blamed it on the beer. None of us has a reputation for BS or talking about UFOs, yet disbelief and laughter was all we got. Never mind, eh? My own interest in UFOs is kept in the same amount of secrecy as if I had a model train set upstairs. Nobody knows

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

Thx for sticking it, I really have no idea how to do this lol.

People who are pretending I saw I star are insulting my intelligence.
This was very clearly not a star, just looking like one.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join