It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I know what my ET contacts look like now

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Daisy-Lola

I know how you feel.... that video was...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/66950ef3e939.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
** SNIP **
Comment from: Wertdagf on: 14-8-2009 @ 14:28
You are a liar. Your words lack all reason.... You may be the first person that deserves to be ignored.

But hey im glad your getting all the crazys together to circle jerk in a thread about non-existant orbs or shadows. Maybe you can get them all to drink pesticides to kill the evil alien babys in you?
** SNIP **

So, I assume as a result of this thread, I got this posted on my profile, which I plan on keeping there. I can hopefully assist this lost person.

However it indicates the level of hate on this planet. Here we have this person who has pretty well reached the limit. The other day someone said that it is not compassionate to tell people more than what they can handle.

I strongly suggest if you resonate with this Wertagf that you immediately leave ATS and chill out, and ground with a nice cup of coffee watching attractive men or women whatever your preference on the closest sidewalk you can find, and reconnect with love.

Now, if you think that people like Wertagf are going to be on this planet for the next 2000 years, you have a rude awakening, I am telling you that. You are leaving the planet, and I do not know a simpler way to tell you. I know it is a shock, and I know many think humans are in control of this planet, and maybe you think that the foolishness that has gone on for the past 5000 years will continue, but no.

It is like this. I had bugs in my cupboard. They were overall not too destructive, and live in the wall. They came out at night and took some crumbs. Every night I would put a few of them in a container and toss them out the window, and well if they might survive, but well they are not getting back to my apartment.

However see, they got into my cookbooks. And they decided to nest there. So eventually they caused a problem. So one night, I took the vacuum cleaner, and they all went, the ones in the hole, the ones in the cupboard, the ones behind the fridge, every little nook and crazy. There were like hundreds of those little buggers hiding away.

Eventually they just became such a mess, they were so destructive my cookbooks, and these little specs of dark crap all over the top of the fridge, it reach a point for my own health and sanity they all had to be sucked up and taken out. I see a a few small babies survived, and they seem more manageable now, and I can let them be there for a while, before they are a problem. Then I tossed the vacuum bag out in the trash can, no need t kill them, that is what the get for taking too much and not living in sync with my environment. And you know, those bugs no matter how fast those 16 legs of theirs took them, they were no match for my vacuum cleaner, but I suppose they could run from me forever.

As I did that I realised the plight of humans, and I can tell you now, they have better catch on to their behavior cause it has reached a point, we are going to be in the trash can, and it will be swift, I have seen it, just like it was for the bugs in my kitchen. Me, I am trying to be in sync and get out the window on my own before I am thrown out.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by eddy_12
My point is that if i would see something like that, i would not stop in front of it filming it. Maybee try photo but slowly retire some meters, and maybee then film it dont know. But

What if you felt contacted by it? What if you tried to photograph but were not allowed until you asked. As in the effect went away until you asked permission. Would you then perceive the shadows as being intelligent?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy09
Pareidolia. In one simple word!!
en.wikipedia.org...
[edit on 14-8-2009 by ziggy09]

Man oh man, and people question my sense of reality. Ok, so is this a Pareidolia camera. So the subject sees the effect, and the camera records it, and then others see it on their own without being told what to expect.

For example I had no idea what was there until I saw it, I had to watch four times as well and the second time through I saw a dark body in a cloak but no face. So I created the thumb I posted. And others see the same thing.

That is an interesting camera.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by drink2forget
was just a shadow. Same as this video. I'm not ignorant and am very open about these possibilities, but those were just tree branches and all of our minds being creative. His arms are logs? Right.

For the purpose of this post, I am not focused on the arms part. And I suspect you still do not see what we are speaking of. What I am drawing attention to, is how one person close to me takes a photo of a strange face, that has the same shape and resembles the facial shape of the one in this guys video, which I found for myself without being told.

However as usual, this post was trolled and taken off track with the person who did the video and mentioning the logs. That is not why I posted it, it was a specific reference to the two faces from two sources.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I wouldn't worry about my foe wertdagf. He is a (#&% (*%&(#*&% (**(#^#*&$(* with a #*(#%(* and $(*&# that he uses to (*&%(* with a $%*(&....

Sorry mods ill make it relevant.

That particular ATS member frequently accuses people of lying and hoaxing without any evidence or reason. He is a bitter person always has been always will be. I wouldn't put too much thought into it.

As for the video, well I saw what was posted but I think it is an illusion created by the shadows in the trees.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
As for the video, well I saw what was posted but I think it is an illusion created by the shadows in the trees.

What do you think of the similarity to the other marble looking mask which the person claimed was taken with a canon camera by a lake, from a different source?

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoulOrb
I have been really putting it out there, when I am making contact, what do you look like, what race are you, are you just energy, etc.

A few weeks ago, I placed a personals ad on Kijiji offering to take people out to make contact as part of this process. Out of the blue a person sent me this photo, and kind of distanced themselves and refused to say the source other than it was taken near a lake where "ET SIGHTINGS" are common. Said it was "for me", and that I might find it interesting.

A few minutes ago a person sent me a video attached below wanting my input, and from that I grabbed this image, they sure look familiar to me.

Has anyone else had contact with these same looking entities? Here is the video I got it from.

OMG i just saw!......THE FOREST! OMG NO WAY!!!
joke nothing is there no words not unless you count the ones in the beginning as unknown
never mind nothing is there

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Man oh man, and people question my sense of reality. Ok, so is this a Pareidolia camera. So the subject sees the effect, and the camera records it, and then others see it on their own without being told what to expect.

For example I had no idea what was there until I saw it, I had to watch four times as well and the second time through I saw a dark body in a cloak but no face. So I created the thumb I posted. And others see the same thing.

I think I stopped seeing these things at about age 7. Guess with others it just takes longer.

[edit on 15-8-2009 by ziggy09]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Actually the "face" on mars is an interesting Pareidolia!

I looked at the thumb you posted and didn't see anything odd in that, nor in the video after watching it 3 times. If you have to watch it 4 times before you even first see it, I think you're trying too hard, I don't have the patience to watch it a 4th time.

So really after watching it 3 times, I can't even say it's an interesting Pareidolia, as I never saw anything, even after looking at your thumb. I think you can find more productive ways to spend your time than watching videos over and over again until you finally see something.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

A thousand faces glimpsed in the most unexpected of places can be seen in a thousand different circumstances.

I once took a photo (now lost) in a particularly beautiful part of Ireland, and low and behold there was a face in the hedgerow so clear that it made me jump.

But it was just shadows - I think.

And even if it wasn’t (and I reserve the right to assume that we do not know everything about reality), then it was a wasted opportunity as the reasoning behind it was lost on me other than the “Ooooh” factor it created.

If the producer of the video you presented included a real “manifestation”, then he really should have stayed with it – not to mention focus solely on to it. Otherwise it becomes another questionable and completely pointless attempt at trying to convince.

If these “entities” are revealing themselves to specific people, then why are they engaging in such vague and debatable incidents? Referring to my above observation about the video, wouldn’t it be a better –and more logical – course of events for these “entities” to make an appearance that is at best undeniable, at worst the cause of heated debate, as opposed to this forgettable video which is – I’m sure you’ll agree – being presented as proof?

Or is that asking too much of advanced beings?

What do you believe makes you, SoulOrb, a worthy recipient of alien contact?

Can you tell us about the GFL?

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
If these “entities” are revealing themselves to specific people, then why are they engaging in such vague and debatable incidents? Referring to my

In that Colonel Philip Corso's videos here in another thread, the ET wanted him to take down the radar for a few minutes. He said what are you offering, and he claims the ET said, "A New World If You Can Handle It".

That is your answer in my opinion, people cannot handle it, the truth is so great, so different than what we perceive to be reality we literally do not have the coping skills to deal with it. What if you find out there are millions of ET's right here intersecting with our reality, and then you think, is there an ET here watching my wife and I make love? See, it causes psychosis. It has to be gradual.

What do you believe makes you, SoulOrb, a worthy recipient of alien contact?

Honestly I do not know, and I am still sorting it out. I think I now have two ET guides and maybe they are teachning me things I need to know based on my desires I was sending out last year. It took me 5 months you know to make contact, it is not so simple when you are not sure they even exist.

GFL? I know nothing to be honest, lots of infornation out there, develop your heart center and determne the trust for yourself. However I think that the binding force being love and divinity of creator is the currency.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

In that Colonel Philip Corso's videos here in another thread, the ET wanted him to take down the radar for a few minutes. He said what are you offering, and he claims the ET said, "A New World If You Can Handle It". That is your answer in my opinion, people cannot handle it, the truth is so great, so different than what we perceive to be reality we literally do not have the coping skills to deal with it.

Interesting reference; I watched the George Knap videos only this week. The question must be asked; hadn’t Colonel Corso accepted his new “reality” the minute he saw the alien? What else to believe – in circumstances such as that - but that we are not alone?

And, in answer to your statement that “we” could not handle the truth, I have a counter argument: the establishment could not handle us knowing the truth. Humans are infinitely able to cope with the most complex of situations, and are capable of adapting their mindsets, even if the cause of the change may be anathema. We – at the end of the day – are built to survive.

What if you find out there are millions of ET's right here intersecting with our reality, and then you think, is there an ET here watching my wife and I make love? See, it causes psychosis. It has to be gradual.

Well, in those circumstances, I would seriously question their motives! Are we to be the subjects of an alien National Geographic documentary, and thus looked on as animals, or are they interplanetary voyeurs? Neither are comfortable.

It took me 5 months you know to make contact, it is not so simple when you are not sure they even exist.

I’m sure they exist, yet I have never even seen a UFO.

I’m interested to know – now that you are in the stages of identifying your “contacts” – how you did it so quickly.

In response to my question regarding the GFL, you said:

GFL? I know nothing to be honest, lots of infornation out there…

Yet, in response to wayno, you said:

That actually is a good point. They say that this Galactic Federation Of Light is bound by feelings not looks. What is the binding force for example between a conscious being that looks like a flower and a serpent, it is the glue between then, the love, acceptance, lack of judgement. In fact many of the core values in the bible if you take out the 10 commandments and focus on the teachings of Jesus

So does this mean that you uphold the concept of these beneficent aliens being, somehow, Christian?

If so, are there any Muslim or Hindi aliens?

[edit on 15-8-2009 by Beamish]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I have a counter argument: the establishment could not handle us

I really don't see that as argument, but an inclusionary point. This is true as well, however I think humans are more fragile than we think. Take some mucle bound tough guy or gang banger, and drop in out in the woods out of his element and make him think he is being chased by ghosts, we will see how long the tough guy act happens.

In my opinion what makes people brave is their schedule and environment. They get in their car, drive home from work and the family is there, and things are ok in the world. Once you mess with that environment and then throw in say ET presence at the same time en masse, then it erodes their stability. Are humans capable, yes, but I think that it takes a while to get over it.

I can tell you this from experience, 100 ships and 8 months and I am still accepting it. It is all great from a chair saying you will not have a problem with it, however put yourself out in the woods by yourself at 3am, and a ship comes over, and you have no one with you, no cell phone, no car, no support system and everyone is asleep, and you just hear a loud thrash that was most likely a moose or deer in the woods, but you can's see, and a few racoons just snuck by you, if you see what I mean. Well that is what I have dealt with, and it takes a while.

Do I think that the ET are Chrisitian? Well I think that is kind of like saying is milk in ice cream, and therefore all milk is in a product.

In my preception, religion and belief is extraterrestial. There is no separation. If you want to make contact with certain races on a benevolent level, spirituality is part of it. Is that Christian? No, I mean Christianity has many tenants that are shared by many religions, I could have picked any of them. And Christians, which I am one by the way, try to OWN something, they want to be in the righteousness, of it. However it is because there is so little that is actually subtancing their faith, cause the structure precludes many of the things that would indeed build faith.

Christians belive there was a Christ. I believe there was Christ. I just think he made contact with his divine self which was a ray of the creator, and that his teachings have been sliced and diced so bad, that it has become an perversion of the creator. Are Christians to blame? No, it is just the result of being taught by people who were taughts themselves over generations, who did not have the wisdom to see the big picture.

Ok, here is a concept for you. Lets accept a premise that is in my world true. At certain vibrations certain certain intents cannot exist. Certain motivations are incongurent with the vibration. Focusing on certain intents is fruitless when dealing with certain vibrational entities. They are above certain things.

It is like when I date a woman. In the past some have been insecure or accused me of cheating. And belive me I have had some humdinger opportunities, but I consider it beneath me. I just say, if I am unhappy I just tell you it is over, and move out, or end it. Then I do what I want, no need to worry. This is kind of like that, there are some things humans are worried about that is just beneath some of these ET's, note SOME of them I will say.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
It you use your logical side to see this face and body, you might miss it. Most likely you will need to use your non dominant side, and put on some nice music or relax, cause it is more than light, it is a transparent energy body.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Due to the politics and over moderation of this board with no appeal system and how moderators are possibly doing things even behind the owners backs, I am no longer supporting this board.

If you respond to anything I have written I will never see it. Best of luck in the future, it is what you make of it, and you should thank those members and moderators who have given you exactly what you wanted, one less opinion from my of the Star Seeds who have been kicked from this board without proper reason, and foolishness.

SoulOrb Out.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

I really don't see that as argument, but an inclusionary point. This is true as well, however I think humans are more fragile than we think.

I honestly believe that, by and large, we are far more resilient as a species than you seem to believe. Yes, we baulk at change, but as you also said we soon adapt ourselves to the situation doing whatever our culture or laws or sense of morals dictates. And it is also fair comment to say that the human psyche is fragile; but I have to point out it is also a generalization, as was mine.

Take some mucle bound tough guy or gang banger, and drop in out in the woods out of his element and make him think he is being chased by ghosts, we will see how long the tough guy act happens.

He might also rise to the situation.

I can tell you this from experience, 100 ships and 8 months and I am still accepting it.

Why the delay? Didn’t the first “ship” change your paradigm? Coming back to the video; do you feel that it has helped your cause, or hindered it?

From my point of view (as someone who is open to the ETH), it does nothing but harm. This may also be because I am, at heart, an empiricist. Why are those who venture into the woods to see ET not given any hard evidence? Surely it makes sense for us to be presented with something that could shake the established (read “normal”) view of reality, rather than something that can be easily viewed as nothing more than a trick of the light or wishful thinking?

And the argument that any hard evidence would be instantly disregarded and labeled hoax does not hold water as any evidence supplied by “them” should – if they are intent on changing our hearts and minds – be undeniable, should it not?

This video as far as I’m concerned should not be utilized as evidence for extraterrestrial visitation. It fails to convince, can be interpreted many ways, and – as many replies to this thread will attest to - draws ridicule. How can that further the cause? One could even label it a form of (unintentional) disinformation…

I read your reply regarding the Christian aspect of your experiences with great interest and agree to an extent with your take on established Christianity (didn’t quite get the ice cream comparison).

The assertion that “they” will only – if I’m reading your explanation of vibrations, intents and incongruent thoughts correctly – contact certain people does have the feel of elitism, doesn’t it? It also supports the Biblical stipulation, in a way, that only the “just” will be accepted by G-d; If you don’t believe, you don’t get in, changed to: if your not a good person, you won’t see us.

For the sake of argument, and with relevance to the video, isn’t it as worthwhile them showing themselves in a small but incontestable way as it would be them revealing themselves to a bad person in the hope of changing his ways and therefore – in a very small way – the world? Just an idea…

edit: just read the last post from SoulOrb. Am assuming that his departure is due to either his threads being placed in Skunkworks, or something else...anyone have an idea?

[edit on 16-8-2009 by Beamish]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

edit: just read the last post from SoulOrb. Am assuming that his departure is due to either his threads being placed in Skunkworks, or something else...anyone have an idea?

After all that effort you put into writing a great reply it must be disappointing to find he won't be reading it, I guess you missed his post before you wrote your reply?

I checked this and some of this other threads for deleted posts or signs of moderator intervention but didn't see any, though he may have been posting to threads I wasn't aware of and had an issue there. You would think he would post a little more information without giving us all the gory details. Maybe you're right that moving his thread to skunkworks is what he didn't like.

Personally I'm glad this board is moderated, and it seems to me like the moderators do a pretty good job (other than being spread a little thin perhaps). But if things get out of hand and they see it or someone points it out, they seem to handle it well in my experience. So I have no idea why he thinks there's a moderation problem.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I've had posts moved (if that is his issue) and not thought a thing about it. It helps if your posts is in the right place because then it reaches the correct audience.

No doubt SoulOrb has read Beamish's post, no one just throws his toys out of the pram and walks away never to return, without making sure that he has been missed first.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I saw it on first viewing But did not actually get a proper visual on it until 3rd viewing. Believe me if you sit still in any jungle long enough you will actually see it come "friggin alive" even when stone cold sober.

Like anything if you observe it without reservations and just simply watch You will sense all the different nuances and minutiae come into your reality which you never knew was there.
Its like the Radio there is plenty of stations out there is only when we spin that dial do we actually hear any of the others yeah

[edit on 17-8-2009 by Epsillion70]

[edit on 17-8-2009 by Epsillion70]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join