It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Positively Miraculous

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxKrisxx
...I do beleive in paranormal activity. I think it has something to do with balacing the energy ...

You know what's really FREAKY?... (This excerpt is from that story, "Lost Time")

"As we approached the back of the house, there was a swing set with two swings. They were swinging in opposite directions with nobody on them. There was laughter of a boy and a girl. Another quick glance and the swings were still. Dad asked if I had seen that. I had."

How do they DO that? I mean, to make something move vibrantly, and at the next moment for it to be completely still? Could it be like you said...all in the perception? Or is it in actuality a physical manifestation of strange powers such as we are unfamiliar with as yet?

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

1st page I touch on the subject.
I know I said it better in other posts but I couldnt find it.

I came to the conclusion during meditation.
I lost all perception of space and lapsed into this vertigo state and started pondering the Idea of everything equalling the number 1.

This isnt a new idea, I came to find later. Others have come to this conclusion and it is an old concept.

I never heard of it but, I think now that paranormal events are occurances necessary --in the constant balance act of this energy web--to normalize large, abrupt, losses or gains in energy.

I believe there are places and people condusive to this activity, just as some metals are magnetic, some elements are more stable than others, and some are actually radioactive, emitting energy, ect.
--Kristine

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
waves and vibrations..oscillations....alternate dimentions.
I think awareness is the key to knowlege.

If you want to know about something, just ponder it , meditate on it and you will find the actual answer--even if you felt you werent smart enough or educated enough to know it.

I am experiencing right now the sensations I usually get while meditating, so I must be concentrating on this subject a little intently, Im going to go try to "get into my groove" since Im already 1/2 way there w/ out trying.

Ill post it if I arrive at any astounding revelation

Kristine

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I think now that paranormal events are occurances necessary --in the constant balance act of this energy web--to normalize large, abrupt, losses or gains in energy.

WOW. HaHaHaha! Wicked

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 12:03 AM
link   

waves and vibrations..oscillations....alternate dimentions.
I think awareness is the key to knowlege.

If you want to know about something, just ponder it , meditate on it and you will find the actual answer--even if you felt you werent smart enough or educated enough to know it.

I am experiencing right now the sensations I usually get while meditating, so I must be concentrating on this subject a little intently, Im going to go try to "get into my groove" since Im already 1/2 way there w/ out trying.

Ill post it if I arrive at any astounding revelation

Kristine

This is pretty awesome stuff you know that?

I just felt my foot turn round headin out towards the astral world as I was reading this work of art. Your words. You sure do put alot of effort into your works. I think soon I too will be able to do those unique things that only the spirit world in my experience has been able to do, just by being taught from someone like you. And your words!

Kristine you're brilliant. I just read the words you wrote to grankor...awesome. I've actually saved both pages to my files so I could go check it out when I want to develop this ability more. You make a good teacher. Thanks!

[Edited on 5/13/2004 by SamaraMorgueAnn]

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I was saying that it couldve been something the daughters did beforehand, and neglected to tell their mom that they had written "LOVE" there sometime before it rained.

Just saying what mightve been the cause.. and certainly not implying that "Jesus ran around and wrote it"..

Pardon me, I forgot that "ITS SIGN FROM GOD" was so much more probable than children being children.. Excuse me.

"oh yeah, thats likely"

top topics

<< 1   >>

join