It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Filming Star/Light Ship and Orb Passed In Front

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
As I was filming what I thought might be the Star or Ship that Benjamin Creme of Share International was speaking of, an orb came directly down into the shot at a high speed.

Here is a small video segment of that pass through, and there is a high definition version on YouTube.

At first I thought it might be a falling star, but it passed close enough to go between me and the trees about 75 feet away, and now I see that there was no kind of smoke trail or anything, and it was pretty fast, a twentieth of a second.

I have been getting alot of these falling star orbs, not always going down but sometimes across too when out at night UFO greeting.

Here are the five individual shots of the frames with the orb zipping through.

SHOT #1

SHOT #2

SHOT #3

SHOT #4

SHOT #5

[edit on 13-8-2009 by SoulOrb]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Wow. That thing just zipped on by...

May I suggest a meteor or something of the like?

I mean, you yourself has said that you are kind of in contact with benevolents, so I guess you would know more than I.

But to me, at least, it just looks like a meteor or something...

I could be wrong! Wouldn't be the first time!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
A star/planet (jupiter?) and a shooting star. Nothing special, anyone can go out and see those. Better yet, get a telescope to get a really nice look.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
A star/planet (jupiter?) and a shooting star. Nothing special, anyone can go out and see those. Better yet, get a telescope to get a really nice look.

How fast does Jupiter and Venus take to rise. It took say 7 minutes this morning, I am working on that video now. Will post.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by impaired

It could be, but this was fast and really close. You cannot see it in this frame but those trees are only 75 feet away, and the orb went all the way to the ground pretty well in front of the trees.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
lol, that my friend would be an spaceship passing through, not even realizing its going through earth. we can see it on camera because of our transition through densities, which we are going through now.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
lol, that my friend would be an spaceship passing through, not even realizing its going through earth. we can see it on camera because of our

Or they do know. I am getting 3 - 5 of these a night, and the other night one was only feet away and it made like a camera flash on the way by, and my friend and I got a major energy bump.

It was the first night he was out, and you know his aura field went up three times in 2 days. I could feel it at about 3 feet on second day, and there was nothing I could feel on the night we went out, it is a thing I check for progress.

I said to my friend, I think they are in a different reality, and they might be a thousand foot ship in their own time and space, and working with our energy as they zip by. Screws with the mind.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoulOrb

It could be, but this was fast and really close. You cannot see it in this frame but those trees are only 75 feet away, and the orb went all the way to the ground pretty well in front of the trees.

Well what ever this is it's moving very fast directly to Terra Firma,being so close would mean this is not bigger than a pebble and as small as an insect.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/202f822119d0.gif[/atsimg]

Zelong.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
If you think that the cameraman is actually shooting at more of an upward angle (you can see the top of trees, not the horizon) and also take into consideration the date of posting (posted on 14/8/09) and Perseid then you may come to the same conclusion as myself.

Nice shot!

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zelong

Well what ever this is it's moving very fast directly to Terra Firma,being so close would mean this is not bigger than a pebble and as small as an insect.

Zelong.

Well, if you take my word for it, since I was there, it was about 2 - 5 inches. Ants are pretty small for example, and so are mites. And there was one on my arm the other day, it was maybe 1/10th of a mm, he was kind of cute, I let him stay there.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Zelong.

Well, if you take my word for it, since I was there, it was about 2 - 5 inches. Ants are pretty small for example, and so are mites. And there was one on my arm the other day, it was maybe 1/10th of a mm, he was kind of cute, I let him stay there.

2 - 5 inches,great SoulOrb did you hear an impact noise to represent it was a solid at all or was it only a flash of light your saying,if so did it go into(disappear) Terra Firma?

Zelong.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   

2 - 5 inches,great SoulOrb did you hear an impact noise to represent it was a solid at all or was it only a flash of light your saying,if so did it go into(disappear) Terra Firma?

There was no impact. It seemed to disappear. So obviously there was physics at had that is beyond my comprehension, I am simply presenting, believe as you must.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
So, further to this segment, here is the full video of the story, and the ORB appeared when I was out seeing what I thought might be the Creme Star or UFO. And I was trying to influence it's direction as an experiment, and it did seem to rise really fast for 10 minutes. It was during this time that the ORB also came in from an upward direction.

I removed a 2 min segment from the beginning of the video so my voiced times are off by 2 min.

This footage was taken 5:42 am start 5:52 am end, in Halifax, NS. The object started at 90 degrees and ended up 10 minutes later at 145 degrees. This is actual footage as it rose, and has not been manipulated.

The two brightest stars I know of that can be seen in a lit sky where there are not other stars present is Venus and Jupiter, and here is the crossing information for both stars.

Venus
2009 Aug 13 (Thu) 03:11 58 10:48 67S 18:25 302

Jupiter
2009 Aug 13 (Thu) 20:22 111 01:27 30S 06:28 249

Segment 5:42am (90 Degrees), end 5:52 am (150 Degrees)

[edit on 14-8-2009 by SoulOrb]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Zelong

How did you do that nice little image insert, I like that, thanks for doing it up!

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Due to the politics and over moderation of this board with no appeal system and how moderators are possibly doing things even behind the owners backs, I am no longer supporting this board.

If you respond to anything I have written I will never see it. Best of luck in the future, it is what you make of it, and you should thank those members and moderators who have given you exactly what you wanted, one less opinion from my of the Star Seeds who have been kicked from this board without proper reason, and foolishness.

SoulOrb Out.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Due to the politics and over moderation of this board with no appeal system and how moderators are possibly doing things even behind the owners backs, I am no longer supporting this board.

If you respond to anything I have written I will never see it. Best of luck in the future, it is what you make of it, and you should thank those members and moderators who have given you exactly what you wanted, one less opinion from my of the Star Seeds who have been kicked from this board without proper reason, and foolishness.

SoulOrb Out.

I feel your statement needs an explanation as to what this is about SoulOrb.
Your statement needs facts behind it.

Zelong.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Definitely looks like it had wings. In the stills he posted links to you can make out ridges on what would just be a straight line. If there was a light source somewhere close by it could've been a bird/bat of some sort that was lit up.

Judging by his user name and how fast he claims it was an orb in the video, I think he's got some sort of predilection for the term/subject, and is probably just fooling/trying to convince himself into believing he saw one.

top topics

join