It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Learn The Magic Word; That'll Change The World!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Dear antar, we are past the yes.
The yes was great and nothing could have prepared the way for the no better.
Because of that we will never forget the yes. The yes is always with us, but now it is time for the no to become alive.

Maybe you still have to work on your yes. And I understand that very well. But I ask you to understand too that this NO is not for the individual. It is for the race.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob
Gandhi is a great example of just saying "no" - it's called passive resistance. One ex, when the British were taking Indian cotton to England & then selling it back to the Indians, he said "no." He got people to spin their own cotton & not let the British do that.

If we would all just sit down & refuse to play along anymore, then things would change.

Antar I'd suggest reading through many of the excellent post's such as the one above. I picked it because it was short, and to the point.

Yes, to submission? Yes, to the vaccines? Yes, to the coming checkpoints? Yes, to totalitarian government control? Yes, to the PTB ruining our country?
Yes, to the NWO? Yes, to genocide? Yes, to police tazering people? Yes, to the brave people in uniform being put in harms way for profit? Yes, to these same brave people being used as cannon fodder? The list can go on.

Your positive outlook I'm afraid is skewed. The use of the word yes wouldn't fit in with what Ghandi suggested, and lived. I'd rethink what you wrote.

No, to all the above, and that's a positive you can take to your heart!

Hey, I'm glad to see the newbies in the thread. I really think this can be a grass roots movement to passive resistance. It doesn't need national "Controlled" organization.

It needs people across the nation standing up, and say NO MORE...

see that sound more positive than please YES, SCR*W me over more.

[edit on 14-8-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
NO!

My very first and favorite word and I've used it loudly and frequently thru my years. Gotten me in hot water a few times, but NO, NO, NO was still the answer.

Oh, man, does it feel good!

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
This thread totally makes me think of the "mad as hell" scene from "Network". Don't write your Congressman, don't protest, just stop going along w/ it. It's as easy as that.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hemisphere

And this hale and hearty fellow seems to like no...

Just say "no" to the unconstitutional federal income tax. Just imagine if everyone did that...

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by faulconandsnowjob

Hey, I want to tell You thank You. I read the post's, and so many get it. At the same time many don't get it.

The ones who don't get it, have to write in their snotty one post; so as to suppress the rest of us.

They are actually saying,"No, no, don't rise up, don't open the drapes, don't let the light of day shine in. I want to stay asleep, and I'll do my best to keep you down with me!!".

It makes me sick. No offense to the threads talking about non violent revolutions, and just go vote. Go vote??? Yes, let this continue; nurture it, and the rigged Diebold electronic machines. The ideology of go vote has never worked. It will not now.

All we can do is passive resistance=civil disobedience with the most basic of words NO.

Freedom is nothing without being able to say NO.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Great post,I can get into this.I've been saying no all my life and it has finally come into fashon.

NO! you will not take my freedom.
NO! I will not die alone if you try.
NO! I will not be told I can not question.
NO! you will not tax me to death without a fight.
NO! you will not make me belive you without an ounce of character.

I could go on forever but lets just through in one YES.

Yes I will vote you out and most likely put another lieing politician in but it will be a fresh one and NO! I will not listen to his lies either.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

NO World Order

I was going to throw in another two cents to the thread but I was distracted again.

No, No, No, No, No

Point taken

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I keep reading about non violent revolutions; "go vote"..

How about give me a break. Do you guys realize what "go vote" means???

It is the summation of chickens. Yes, I want NO MORE to grow. How many years have we all heard, in our respective countries, go vote?

I've been hearing it in the States since the Early 80's. I'm tired of it!!!
As faulcon's.........video above stated: I'm mad as H*LL, and I'm not going to take it.

Again, go vote??? Jeez I've heard that for close to 30 years; it doesn't work.

Then I read the literal IDI*TS that say NO is negative, or "oh, it's like a gun, better be careful".

Well, to the NAY SAYER'S I say You better be careful. You nay sayer's only have a false veil of security. You can hide in whatever delusional fantasy you choose. You can call NO a negative, but when it's your turn to be murdered by the PTB, don't ask me, or anyone to help..... All you ever said was YES YES YES; gotta be good; gotta follow the PTB rules.

I'm tired of it, and YES doesn't cut it. Saying LOVE doesn't cut it when they've got your butt under the gun; as coming to a city near you soon!!

Just say NO MORE.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
You the man sancho, NO really, you are

no sarcasm I seriously love your stuff

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Hey,

Great uses of NO!!!

I've read the non violent threads of , "Go vote if you want change". I guarantee you that is, or will be a continuation of the old paradigms.

How many times in the last say 30+ has voting done anything?? Sure, every time the new NWO polipuppet will promise change...and the result?? nothing.

However, apparently NO is too radical for many. How can that be?? It's simple; they'd rather hide in ignorance. They feel that as long as they are good sheeple nothing will change, nothing will hurt them; as they are slaves who've 'learned' to live in the oppression.

Like I said, it is ignorance, plain, and simple. We are all on the NWO genocide list. The solutions of voting, or war will not work. The enemy is strong, and master manipulators.

What will work is people standing together at rallies, at clubs, at the court house, at school, at the coming FEMA camps, etc. all stating they aren't going to take it anymore.

All to stand up shouting they are mad as H*ll, and they aren't going to take it anymore.

Simply NO!
Plain, and simple NO.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
reply to post by faulconandsnowjob

Hey, I want to tell You thank You.

You're more than welcome!

No offense to the threads talking about non violent revolutions, and just go vote. Go vote??? Yes, let this continue; nurture it, and the rigged Diebold electronic machines. The ideology of go vote has never worked. It will not now.

I didn't vote in the last election. I don't want to encourage them :-P I know people talk about voting for the Libertarian or a non-mainstream candidate to send a message, & maybe that's a good strategy, but my opinion is that it'll just perpetuate the status quo. I think most of us are aware that elections are really just a choice btw 2 hand-picked candidates "acceptable" to TPTB, so expecting them to represent the people's wishes is kind of naive... Just thinking here, but what if no one went to the elections? What if no one voted? Wouldn't it be hard for the leaders to claim they had a mandate when hardly anyone bothered to vote? What would be the ramifications? They'd stop having elections? Well, do we really have freedom now? Or do we just have the illusion of freedom?

All we can do is passive resistance=civil disobedience with the most basic of words NO.

Works for me

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
...as lots of posters have shown, there are many things we should say no to - however - just saying no wont accomplish much (if anything) politically without physical activity... the momentum has to have a future focus or it'll just fade away...

...so, you could organize - set up a website to define the movement and its focus... you could pick out peaceful protest dates, so everyone can walk their talk - like a date to protest income tax or this bs war on terror or censorship or the bail-out scam...

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

Hey, thanks for the incite. I can see your points. We've(me, and family) have talked about setting up a website.

It wouldn't be copyrighted as such; because I want people to take this on the grass roots level.

National organizing has continually been taken over by the PTB. They are cancerous. "NO" is so simple it is something conceptually be spread easily.

I can see your thought process of it dying away, but it won't. Why??? OMG I've got an email folder full of articles that I really don't want any part of... The amount of absolute doom, and gloom on the horizon isn't even funny.

I am of the opinion that, and remember this, the USA will cease to exist within 8 months as we know it now.

I am only trying to give people a powerful word; which conceptually wraps up everything they need to fight. Seems we've almost all forgotten the word.

Hey, I want to keep this thread running so as to spread the "word". Feel free to write in ideas.

I like 'faulconandsnowjob' as he's got great ideas people can do at the personal level.

Nothing will ever change as long as people say, "let the other's fight"....that wraps back to first they came for the guy down the street; then they came for my neighbor; the whole while we didn't do anything; last you end at being the last to be taken away.........when there was NO ONE to help.

At some point People are going to be held accountable.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I used to have a hard time telling people, "no". I was greatly helped by a book called, "When I Say No, I Feel Guilty". Don't recall the author, but it was a big help.

However, there also needs to be balance. We need to learn to say "yes", as well. No to the tyrants and bullies; yes to those who ask us for help we can give. Yes to those who want to learn from us. Yes to the children asking for our guidance or protection. Yes to cooperation and solidarity, Yes to empowerment and fairness and equality.

It's about balance. We need both magic words.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   

I like 'faulconandsnowjob' as he's got great ideas people can do at the personal level.

Thanks! But I'm a she :-)

Anyway, passive resistance is powerful stuff. Here's some info from wiki that I've trimmed a little to fit the idea being presented here of just saying "no."

Nonviolent resistance

Nonviolent resistance (or nonviolent action) is the practice of achieving socio-political goals through ... economic or political noncooperation, and other methods, without using violence.

The term passive resistance is a form of non-cooperation that is sometimes used imprecisely as a synonym for nonviolent resistance. It means resistance by inertia or refusal to comply, as opposed to resistance by active means such as protest or sabotage...

Many movements which promote philosophies of nonviolence or pacifism have pragmatically adopted the methods of nonviolent action as an effective way to achieve social or political goals. They employ nonviolent resistance tactics such as: information warfare, ... community education and consciousness raising, ... tax resistance, noncompliance with rules and regulations, boycotts or sanctions, ... principled refusal of awards/honours, and general strikes.

en.wikipedia.org...

Information/knowledge is an important element...

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   

National organizing has continually been taken over by the PTB.

...*eyeroll*...

"NO" is so simple it is something conceptually be spread easily.

...correct... its been proven on this thread that it makes some people feel good about themselves... the coco-cola commercial "i'd like to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony" did the same thing, until people got tired of hearing it... point is - its one thing to hang out on a computer shouting NO NO NO and its another thing entirely to get up off of your butt and walk the streets of your town protesting the inappropriate actions of our government...

I can see your thought process of it dying away, but it won't. Why??? OMG I've got an email folder full of articles that I really don't want any part of... The amount of absolute doom, and gloom on the horizon isn't even funny.

...then why dont you just say NO to all those skeery doom and gloom predictions?...

I am of the opinion that, and remember this, the USA will cease to exist within 8 months as we know it now.

...i've heard that for a half century - but - we're still here... i've seen the usofa morph many times and the morphs werent always from bad to worse... the passage of civil rights was good but they didnt just sit around and say NO... they walked and walked and walked... the right to vote at 18 was another really good one - especially for the males that were drafted and sent to nam to kill but couldnt vote until they were 21... that was a huge protest movement too and they walked and walked and sang and walked some more... listen to the song Eve of Destruction by Barry McGuire... its was an integral part of that movement...

Nothing will ever change as long as people say, "let the other's fight"

...talky talky with no action is not fighting... thats just waggin' your tongue or, in this case, poundin' your keyboard... everything on Earth is in a constant state of change, including humans - so, sorry, your statement just doesnt hold water...

...we dont agree on concepts or methods but good luck with your idea... if all you accomplish is to make some folks feel good, thats got value too...

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   

I definitely agree with you that we have to keep this up. But we have to start by sharing the idea, and that's what we are doing now. It doesn't mean we will stop there, it just means that we are doing one thing at a time. The movement is not going on only here in ATS anymore. It has grown and we have people working on top of it. Its still starting, but I'm positive that it will be significant.

First mechanism for change: Raising the awareness - gathering "combatants".

Anyone is welcome to be part of this. I encourage people who are in need of some action to volunteer for the cause. What do you think of participating, Wyn Hawks?

[edit on 15-8-2009 by Geladinhu]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by brianmg5
"I am not afraid"

That sort of negation finds it's way into the unconscious as "I am afraid". It really doesn't hear the "not". You are telling yourself you are afraid because the image of fear must exist to be negated. That thoughtform is generated in the mind by the thinker, not the adversary. He only intends the fear but isn't directly invoking it. The mental aspect of the target is required to manifest it.

In this case it is better to say "I am courageous."

NO! As a simple assertion of will is different. It inherently denies that which the enemy wishes to instill. It draws a line in the sand which he must not cross.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu

You are mistaken. I understand very well.

I am Native American as part of the Tohono O'odham Nation. You have no idea what the word NO means to us. We have an appropriate perspective which for good reasons we choose not to share. Your ramblings is fine example.

What you do not understand is that you will always be a victim of either your own or someone else's circumstance based on the unstable balance of timing and geography. Its how it works. There's no secret to it.

Yet how you fail to understand anything with a useless thread like this is that your little holy crusade of NO will go no further than here. It will remain a prisoner of the internet. Your actions (there's your verb) are will go nowhere and do nothing. That is where you completely lose sight of the word constructive.

Put down your new age books, toss the Yanni cassettes and expand you vocabulary. I've wasted enough oxygen with you. Get a clue.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join