It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Deception Evidence! Maybe You Are Better Off Not Having The Surgery, Take The Pain Killer!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Are we really to believe this government can be trusted with our own personal life and liberty and health?

After hearing Obama's own words, I know now that the answer is a resolute no!

It is not a matter of money, it is a matter of life, and death!

The video gets really heavy at about 5:00 minutes, listen to Obama's own words..."Maybe you are better off not having the surgery, but taking the pain killer"

I am unusally disturbed by the words spoken in this video.

"Maybe you are better off not having the surgery, but taking the pain killer" ?

[edit on 13-8-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

OMG what an eye opening and coldhearted statement he made ! I can't beleive that he actually said that !

So he is advocating that when our loved ones get old and have serious health problems instead of having surgery we should convince them to avoid the surgery and just have them pop some vicadin and suffer until they die UNBELEIVABLE !!!!

Is that what he would do if it were his wife or one of his daughters, or does he just mean that's what the rest of us should do, or perhaps he only means that we should do that with our elderly and other less productive members of society !

And people wonder why Mr. Sola was so upset and believes that this healthcare reform could mean the death of his son.

People really need to hear what that man spewed out of his mouth, problem is so many even after they hear it will find some kind of excuse for what he said, they will find some kind of spin to try and make his remarks less damaging.

I don't think those that voted for him realize what they have done to this country

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by chise61

No wonder the people are upset! When Obama talks about end of life care, and wasteful spending, useless tests, and procedures, much light is shed onto the debate! Take the pain pills?
Outrageous!

Wasteful tests, and procedures? And who decides that?

Now that I have heard this...I understand the anger I have seen from the people at The Town Halls!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
His primary goal is to wipe out the private insurance industry and replace it with government dependence.

They want total control over the medical system.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
With this issue alone, how could any person that is sane not know this lie when you hear it.
On more than one occasion, I know there are at least four videos of him out there, he has said and pushed with pride about single payer.
Now, in the last six months he has changed his belief?

BS!

He is just flat out telling a lie!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by j2000

With the way the bailouts are going, and all the corporate takeovers, etc., I just assume that the next thing to "fail" will be the major insurance companies. Then the government steps in to "save" them and *voila!* The government owns the insurance companies and we have a single payor system in technicality and actuality.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
That part about the pain killers chilled me to the bone. What would they do to my grandfather who, bless his heart, is alive and living with several chonic conditions.

Heck, extrapolate out a little while and what would they say to me, who could really use jaw surgery, but could just take pain killers the rest of my life?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1
His primary goal is to wipe out the private insurance industry and replace it with government dependence.

Yes, exactly. I have found another video of Obama saying exactly that!

"I don't think we're going to be able to eliminate employer coverage immediately. There's going to be potentially some transition process..."

www.breitbart.tv...

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by j2000

It seems Obama has no problem talking out of both sides of his mouth! In one clip, he says he is not for single payer, but then in another older one, he is? Your right, I call foul!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by CeltAngel
That part about the pain killers chilled me to the bone.

Chills run down my arms...each time I watch it! I still can hardly believe he has the nerve to say such a cold, hard hearted thing!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
As someone who works in Healthcare, specifically home health for special needs kids I despise this man and his ilk on so many levels. Yes there are problems in the current system, that is not in dispute. This mad dash to "cut costs" while this system kills people, let's call it what it is. While the current system does have a profit component in it, at least the overall goal in the confines of the Dr./Patient relationship is to help the patient. Under this gov't run healthcare, it'll become an industry of death and valuing money over someone's life. If/when this nightmare passes I might have to rethink my profession. I'm in this field to help people, not save money and just give people pills with a "Happy Trails" send off. If you think the current system is bad, just wait until healthcare workers from nurses to Dr's start leaving in droves.

The one thing I haven't heard brought up is the fact that the majority of the people bringing you "Healthcare reform" are the same people that brought us the housing problem. The claim then was "Everyone needs affordable housing" Acron would then pressure banks to give sub-prime loans and look at where we're at today. Look at the succes of the public education system. Government is not the soultion, the Government is the problem. If anyone truly believes that the gov't is the best outfit to fix/run healthcare, then they are seriously deluded.

This is a very complex problem and if we as a nation are serious about fixing it, then we need to take our time, rethink the current role of tax (the federal reserve and such) and fix the overall situation where people have jobs so they can make a decent life. If this thing passes in the current economic climate, sure you'll be working for nothing, won't have any savings but you'll have the best damn healthcare the gov't can give you as long as you're productive.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Kords21

Nice to hear from someone who is in the profession on this!
I have also wondered about how this would turn your family doctor into just another beurocrat! That is a scary thought!

How many doctors do I know? At least 6, and to tell you the truth, none of them are raking in the big profits! There is a lot of cost involved with practing medicine! But with government in total control, and when they succeed in wiping out private healthcare, the end game will surely be money!

And that leads us to the governments record. The governemnt is ideed the problem/problems!

This is literally, will you take the blue pill?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1

They want total control over the medical system.

amazing...the private health insurance industry has been doing this for years...through denial of claims...and people have died from not getting the money from their insurance companies.

this is what obama is trying to fix. those insurance companies have made enough profits off of pain and death and i don't give a d@mn if they all go out of business.

if president obama can keep the insurance companies from letting people die...i'm all for it.

also amazing is how the MSM doesn't interview the millions of people that have been hurt by these companies, but spend days and days showing a few hundred people in these town hall meetings yelling and screaming.

don't any of you people see this?? doesn't this raise any critical thought, or logic?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

You are missing a critical piece of this debate. Why do we as the people of a free republic need to have governemnt provide us healthcare? Why should we allow the government to take away private enterprise healthcare?

They fail at every other thing they do! It is not a matter of whether or not there are bad insurance companies. It is a matter of the governement that is corrupt, worse than any insurance company could ever be wanting to get the long arm around our neck.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Why stop at healthcare? Let's have the gov't be in total control of the food, housing and every other aspect of your life. These protesters aren't just debating healthcare and that's it, they're telling the gov't to stay out of their life. Just maybe people can manage thier lives better than some gov't official somewhere can. If we as a country can stop being slaves to bankers through the income tax, federal reserve maybe people could afford the things in their life. The overall system we have now makes gov't control of aspects of our life as something people see as viable. I think that's a pretty sad commentary in and of itself. We'll never have true reform unitl we deal with our money system and take it out of the hands of private bankers. As long as the bankers control the money, having a viable heatlhcare reform program will never work out for all people, no matter who is in power.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Interesting video of Obama jumping around like on a hot pan.

I actually feel sorry for him to a degree. IMHO he's a baby shark, and he's around much more scary sharks, that want to eat him. I think there are hidden management teams of the NWO, and other Empires in both parties. I'm betting that man is constantly having to look over his back; due to his own cabinet.

I totally believe what I wrote above, and another reason he's having to look over his shoulder is due to PEOPLE POWER, Waking UP!

I am also of the belief we are seeing the scare of People Power in regards to all these Polly-puppets.

Remember people less than a 1000 people out of the way, and we can recreate our country in the manner most of us remember.

Oh, health care??? Go south. Latin America. Super cheap, and some of the best dang care on the planet.

My sister just had an entire face lift, 2 days in the hospital; for 4,000 bucks.

star, and flag.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Yes, I follow you there...I see this Nationalized Healthcare as the paving stones leading to the Untied Nations. That is the ultimate goal here, a loss of individual sovereignty, and then next up!
National Sovereignty goes to the U.N!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
For almost two years now, Obama has been used to having the MSM, and ultimately the media BELIEVE whatever he says.
Fortunately, gravity has taken over, and what goes up must eventually go down. He has said so much to so many different people, that eventually he HAD to get caught in his lies. It actually started last year when he told an audience of left wing nuts in San Fran sicko that old white people cling to their religion and guns when things go bad. Of course, he didn't realize that his words were being recorded. He lied his way out of it, but some of us knew that he was not what he seemed to be.
Now, only blind left wingers and MSNBC, with his mentor's daughter, Mika Brzezinski 's gang, including Mathews and Olbermann, believe him, or don't really care that he is lying.
Anyone that now believes ANYTHING that he says should get an MRI to look for a serious problem within their brain. Maybe Obama will pay for the MRI.
Great thread. S & F. The more he is exposed, the more he looks like the emperor without any clothing.
We need to continue to expose him for what he is, a lying narcissist who will say anything and everything to try to get his way. He has no moral compass, and would even sell out his own family in order to get his way. Mark my words, even his own family is fair game with him. If I were his family, I would not turn my back on him, in a figurative manner of speaking.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
This is exactly why Palin called it a "death panel". Although I think she used the most extreme name she could think of for it, essentially she's right.

Whenever you have a government-run panel of experts deciding whom should receive surgery, whom should receive more pills, etc., you have the government deciding life and death situations.

So....who's going to pay for all of the rehab Americans are going to need to get off of the pain pills???

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

This is exactly why Palin called it a "death panel". Although I think she used the most extreme name she could think of for it, essentially she's right.

Absolutely correct! Everyone knows that Sarah Palin did not mean that doctors would actually murder patients, but by not providing them with the health care that they need, they are condemning them to death, a death by neglect. It is the equivalent of letting an unconscious person with a deep stab wound bleed to death. These deaths would be slower than that in most cases, but the result is the same, death by neglect, IN THE RICHEST country on earth, that has Trillions for crooked bankers, wall street brokers and corporate CEOS!!!
If that does not sicken people, then they have no conscience at all.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join