It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gerald Celente: The “Second American Revolution” Has Begun

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I see that a lot of you are still stuck on Defending the Govt. at all odds.
I also see that some of you don't know what perspective Gerald Celente comes from and how he see's things.

Step back. Look at long term "trends".
Look at human history. Look at economic history.

Now a better picture will come clear.

Celente has a tough job. To make the calls he does, he has too look like the nut job for some time before what he says starts to show its self.

Only. I repeat, Only, if something changes to buck these trends does the end result change.

He has made a lot of right calls. If you really dig in you can also see that there is the possibility it won't come out as he has laid it before us.

That is because of something that really bucked the
"TREND".

He is a "trends" expert. He is right about what he sees from that perspective and you should respect it.
He does allow the sight ahead to be able to make changes to avoid it.

His predictions are not always doom and gloom either. A many a people have gotten really rich due to his map that was laid ahead.
Don't you wish you would have gotten some gold in 2000? It was below 275 and now over 1000 and moving up.

I guess unless something really bucks the trend, I will see some of you within the next couple of years in battle one side or the other.
I am ready, are you?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Curio

Perhaps you have not seen the numbers for gun sales and ammo over the past year...

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by RolandBrichter

No. I regard the entire system as Neo-Fascist; and I think that the political grandstanding is just theater, put on by a two-headed, one-party system.

You ever played chess against yourself? It's like that.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by VEGETA007

I am not saying this is a right wing or racist thing but I have never seen so many people upset like this since desegregation and all those protests that were going on for America.

I suggest you read the Health Care bill you are supporting ATS

They say it will cost 2.5 to 6% in increased taxes. It will be more like 15% to 20% or more. The bill covers stuff regular health insurance does not and individual insurance costs about $500/mo the last time I had it. The average US salary is about $50,000 so thats about 12%. BUT the health care you are paying for is not just for you. Less than 60% of the population works so that brings the increase in taxes to between 15% and 22%. Legal aliens do not have to pay the tax....

The last time I calculated the actual amount of tax I pay, was 65.4% The tax for all of Obama's programs and his health plan raise me into a REAL tax bracket of 90% or more. So why should I bust my butt working?

There is no way to PAY for these programs the USA is DEAD BROKE and Americans are waking up to that fact. ATS

Taxes on corporations are just hidden taxes, passed on to the employees and customers. If the corporate taxes become too high the corporations move.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet
They say it will cost 2.5 to 6% in increased taxes. It will be more like 15% to 20% or more.

Does that 6% increase account for the fact that we wouldn't have Medicaid/Medicare costs, because those programs would be obsolete?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
reply to post by Curio

Perhaps you have not seen the numbers for gun sales and ammo over the past year...

It's because people perceive the threat of obama taking their guns away. Where'd this perception come from? Certainly not Obama. He doesn't want to take away your guns. Sure, the administration wants to re-enact the assault weapon ban that expired in 2004, but you'll still be able to purchase weapons to protect your home with and hunt.

But the perception has come from the far right who have been telling people, "HE WANTS TO TAKE YOUR GUNS!". Hence, people say that they better get them while they can and then there's a boom (pardon the pun) in gun sales.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

"PT" your statements are quite eloquent and pointed.

I have been talking with more and more people who are not only disgruntled by the government's actions, but adamantly opposed to the direction things are going. I, like many others, believe we must step forward and express ourselves. We must also inform those who have been elected to their positions, that they can also be removed. So many of us have felt helpless as our elected officials pursue avenues that are "not" the choice of "the people", but rather the politically/financially motivated venues desired by those in power.

It is becoming more and more apparent that the only value "we the people" have to those in power is the fuel and oil to run their machines. I am personally offended when those such as Nancy Pelosi make condescending comments about the people who are vocalizing their dissent. And by the way, aren't the townhall meetings supposed to be a forum for discussion. They are practically the only way the general public can speak and know they are heard. Letters and e-mails may be sent, but are they attended to or only cited when they agree with the positions of those receiving them.

I say both sides should have their say, those who dissent should speak their mind. But I also think that those who dissent, should listen carefully to what is said by our representatives. Only by paying close attention and allowing them their say can we ultimately determine what their motives truly are. If we continually try to shut them up, I believe they will simply burrow deeper into secrecy and conduct their actions out of our sight.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by theWCH
reply to post by RolandBrichter

No. I regard the entire system as Neo-Fascist; and I think that the political grandstanding is just theater, put on by a two-headed, one-party system.

You ever played chess against yourself? It's like that.

Yes indeed. What we are seeing now is not the fumes of members of a disgruntled party but the rattling of the snake that will not submit to either head and go quietly into slavery and oppression.

They had apparently thought to hypnotize us all? Now they have made their move and to their amazement the snake still rattles.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by grahag

Chris Matthews, is that you?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife
reply to post by Geladinhu

Well I hope you like dieing then, because that is exactly what will happen, if you don't fight fire with fire, they are just going to round us all up and do with what they will.

Gandhi is great and all if applied in the right situation, but when somebody starts taking shots at you its time to fight back.

Let's just hope the government doesn't start the violence. People are peacefully protesting right now. If this doesn't work then it will turn violent.

Look at Iran, they peacefully protested and the regime just ran right over them.

I almost forgot that you're americans and you have a gun replacing your cerebrum.
Cowboys....

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by upnorthtrip

How did that Iranian "peaceful" revolution work out for them?

My point and case. Your "lets all make love and flowers world view" isn't reality.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by upnorthtrip

Ya let us know how the peaceful resistance to your forced vaccinations work out for you.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by j2000

If I would have known about Celente, listened to him and had about $10k in put options I would be loaded right now. Remember you can make just as much money from the stock market falling as going up. Good traders profit both ways.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
you can only ask so much of people before they turn around and tell you to "f" off. some peacefully, some not so peacefully. now although most humans think we are so far beyond the natural instinctual reactions of a protecting ones own family unit, but we are most definitely not far at all. we fight for the smallest of things.. so when you are talking about a family's livelyhood you should rest assured that most will stand and fight for their right to live free and protect what is rightfully theirs. sooner or later, the "have-nots" will realize that there isnt that it doesnt take much to deprive the "haves", just not going to work...would throw a huge wrench in the machine. all empires fall...the nature of the universe...and in most cases, the large empires fall from within.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

It would be a wonderful world if love could prevail.

But realistically, this love felt by those who truly care is very one-sided. Those who have initiated, instigated and force fed this change have no love toward their fellow man. Instead they have a love of power, a greed for wealth and an attitude in which the general populace matters only in the financial backing of their grand schemes.

Yes, I vote for non-violent actions to resolve the issues. But have you been paying attention to the actions "the government" is planning toward the general population. They are making arrangements to "enforce" mandatory vaccination, "put down" non-compliant citizens, utilize "military reinforcements" to back up local health officials in enforcing mandated health edicts. "MILITARY REINFORCEMENTS"???

This does not sound like non-violent methods being planned by our government. If these types of events occur, do you not think we, as patriotic citizens of our country with a constitution that guarantees certain rights, have a right to protect ourselves and our families. Just because politicians and corporations want the world to work in a certain fashion, does not mean the entire country does, and the majority is supposed to rule, not the power elite. The elected officials are supposed to represent the desires of their constituents, not the desires of the purses and ambitions.

Too many years of complacency have led to this runaway train. Hopefully, the love we have for our country, our freedom and our national family will lead us to a peaceful resolution, but I for one, will follow my conscience when it comes to what I say, what I do, and how much I will allow when it comes to these matters.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by upnorthtrip

I almost forgot that you're americans and you have a gun replacing your cerebrum.
Cowboys....

Awww, c'mon...you love cowboys in Portugal...I bet you're wearing a pair of assless chaps right now...

Interesting little fact about gun crime in Portugal...

According to the organization UMAR in Portugal, hunting rifles were used in approximately 49% of female murders between 2004 – 2009.

So...STFU

[edit on 13-8-2009 by RolandBrichter]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Geladinhu
If we don't want a third American revolution this second one better be based upon non-violent resistance.

Enough with the power trips.
Let love prevail.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix

i hear teh words, i see then, and many times I wish they could be true or possible.

Unfortunately, I know that our freedom comes at the price of blood and bodies and sometimes even our comfortable safe existences, but occasionally the debt must be paid to ensure a free way of life. that's the way it's always been.

there is no such thing as a bloodless war. something is always lost somehow, someway. it might not be out blood or loved ones, but it will be our innocence and comfort levels or even ideals at times.

"War, war never changes. Since the dawn of humankind, when our ancestors first discovered the killing power of rock and bone, blood has been spilled in the name of everything: from god, to justice, to simple psychotic rage." - Opening speech from Fallout 1-3.. one of my favorite games

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by upnorthtrip

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife

Well I hope you like dieing then, because that is exactly what will happen, if you don't fight fire with fire, they are just going to round us all up and do with what they will.

Gandhi is great and all if applied in the right situation, but when somebody starts taking shots at you its time to fight back.

Let's just hope the government doesn't start the violence. People are peacefully protesting right now. If this doesn't work then it will turn violent.

Look at Iran, they peacefully protested and the regime just ran right over them.

Cowboys....

A useless comment from someone in Europe. What does this conversation have to do with you since you live in Portugal? Go away troll.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by grahag

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
reply to post by Curio

It's because people perceive the threat of obama taking their guns away. Where'd this perception come from? Certainly not Obama. He doesn't want to take away your guns. Sure, the administration wants to re-enact the assault weapon ban that expired in 2004, but you'll still be able to purchase weapons to protect your home with and hunt.

But the perception has come from the far right who have been telling people, "HE WANTS TO TAKE YOUR GUNS!". Hence, people say that they better get them while they can and then there's a boom (pardon the pun) in gun sales.

Might his choice of attorney general, Eric Holder. Janet Reno's right hand man during the Fed reign of terror in the 90's. You know, when you could burn people in their homes, or shoot mothers that were holding a baby, and it was all good.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by hotrodturbo7]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by j2000
I see that a lot of you are still stuck on Defending the Govt. at all odds.
I also see that some of you don't know what perspective Gerald Celente comes from and how he see's things.

Step back. Look at long term "trends".
Look at human history. Look at economic history.

Now a better picture will come clear.

I guess unless something really bucks the trend, I will see some of you within the next couple of years in battle one side or the other.
I am ready, are you?

The way I see it, I don't have to fear my government, but people like yourself who are going to "see some of you within the next couple of years in battle one side or the other."

YOU are putting yourself in an adversarial role. Do you REALLY want to do that? I'm not threatening to call you out to the flagpole, yet, you set a menacing tone to your emails. What has you so threatened that you have to incite violence?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join