It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TV host investigated for setting up murders to boost ratings!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

TV host investigated for setting up murders to boost ratings!

www.sfgate.com

In one murder after another, the "Canal Livre" crime TV show had an uncanny knack for being first on the scene, gathering graphic footage of the victim.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Images

View Larger Images

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Too uncanny, say police, who are investigating the show's host, state legislator Wallace Souza, on suspicion of commissioning at least five of the murders to boost his ratings and prove his claim that Brazil's Amazon region is awash in v
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.youtube.com
www.wtopnews.com

[edit on 12-8-2009 by ziggyproductions05]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Well this is just disgusting, this guy would show up at crime scenes before police, and even showed up to a crime scene where a man who had been shot still had smoke coming from his body.

Secretly ordering murders, then sending out cameramen to video tape it. He used to be a police officer and eventually a state lawmaker in the Northern state of Amazones(SP). He also claims he is being set up. His son and 15 other people are being investigated in connection with the murders. No charges have been made yet.

www.sfgate.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Umm thats really sick and twisted. Also I wouldnt be surprised if stuff like that goes on more than we think.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
wow it took five murders for them to catch on.!? maybe he could slip the first one by but you would think somebody would have connected the dots sooner. S$F

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by paradiselost333

i know isnt this crazy! i mean this guy has to have some seriously sick problems to get someone murdered and have balls to go there and videotape it being 1st on the scene. I almost had to turn off the video once i saw the video of the smoke rising from the corpse.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
OH WOW

If any of you have ever heard of Grand Theft Auto IV, there is a character in that video game named Manny who does the EXACT same thing.

He says he represents the streets, and that he is all about cleaning up the city and stopping the crazy amount of violence that goes on.

Just like the guy who is being investigated, Manny pays an assassin (the main character, Niko Bellic) to murder people, specifically drug dealers and violent criminals.

Somehow Manny is always the first on the scene well before the cops. He stands there in front of the door just like the guy in this video, talking about it, then shows the grisly, fresh gore, again, exactly like this man.

Whoever is investigating this needs to play GTAIV!!

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Sorry to bump this old thread, but the man accused in this bizarre story has died:

'Murders for ratings' Brazil TV host dies in hospital

I read this the other day and it sounds like a story out of a cheap Hollywood film.
Sadly with his death, we'll probably never get the truth on this matter.

I find this whole story incredible.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by Sherlock Holmes]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Sorry I have to rant! Why are people even bothering to say "That is awful, sick twisted etc" Lets face it the US government murdered 4000 people in New York so they could steal, sorry "spend" billions of tax payers, sorry "Chinese" dollars as well as giving them an excuse to invade an already invaded country!

If you let your leaders behave in a certain way then the people will do likewise!!!!

p.s That guy is one twisted, sick pr*ck!!! I hope they use him for the new Prime Time Execution TV show in production!

Damn It, he died already! I must read all the posts before posting!

[edit on 31/7/2010 by theregonnakillme]

top topics

join