It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brief Militia PSA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   

(click to open player in new window)

Two hundred years ago our ancestors signed a document that forever changed the course of history: the Declaration of Independence. But the principles that made this country great have gradually been forgotten... to the point where an out-of-control government is now implementing a police state system that will totally destroy our liberty and the remainder of our dwindling prosperity.

We continue to hold these truths to be self-evident: that all people are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. To secure these rights, we must have a government that derive its just powers only by the consent of the governed, and that it should never be permitted to assume a general and unlimited power over us.

Our forefathers acknowledged that whenever government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and establish a new government; laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Liberty, safety and happiness.

We have acknowledged that governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes. Accordingly, our experience has been to endure a far greater degree of oppression than what is morally acceptable, instead of setting ourselves aright by abolishing that to which we have become accustomed...

But our cause is not frivolous... nor is it transient. Americans have re-discovered the spirit of liberty, and the character of the soul that has animated the Founders. There has been a great Patriot awakening over the last 15 years that cannot be stopped now, and we will not rest until government has once again been confined within the limits of the Constitution. Patriots will not rest until justice has been served and liberty set loose.

United we stand, divided we fall.

**edit to embed from ATS media

[edit on 12-8-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
This video, coupled with your signature, along with the Batman begins soundtrack, make me question whether change is more important to you than running around with guns and looking badass.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Oscitate

Good one

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oscitate
running around with guns and looking badass.

And what's wrong with that. Better than prancing & dancing around looking wussy, pussy & poofy.

[edit on 12-8-2009 by acrux]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oscitate
This video, coupled with your signature, along with the Batman begins soundtrack, make me question whether change is more important to you than running around with guns and looking badass.

Mesa tinks dasa warrenb is actually Jason Bourne. I would be carefull. As allways his post are worth the time.
Good vid....music was kind dramatic. But nice to know I/We are not alone and that we have true Americans training and staying ready.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
WarrenB...again, excellent post! S & F!

I like the entire PSA. It makes sense to build up prepardness. I feel sorry for all those yuppies and main-stream urbanites, those who are not going to be able to survive without their TV, or basically every person living inside a city as a whole. Maybe I went too far, but its true.

There's militias all over the USA and they are proud to be independent survivalists. I wish I could gather enough people to start a group around here, but I have a feeling everyone is too busy trying to forget about whats being robbed from them everyday.

Great post my friend.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
No worries folks... just a bunch of old, fat guys that like to slog through the woods on weekends, shouting verbiage from that silly, outdated piece of paper called the US Constitution..playing with guns....and armored vehicles, and artillery, supported by many active US armed forces personnel..... and equipment

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Truer words never spoken, brother.

The pieces are falling in place, the overlords are showing their hand, while forcing ours. Let the chips fall where they may.

Freedom or fascism? WE decide.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok

all those yuppies and main-stream urbanites, those who are not going to be able to survive without their TV,

Or, heaven forbid, Twitter goes out again!!

OMG i'm FTFO i'm having DT-weets!!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by RolandBrichter
No worries folks... just a bunch of old, fat guys that like to slog through the woods on weekends, shouting verbiage from that silly, outdated piece of paper called the US Constitution..playing with guns....and armored vehicles, and artillery, supported by many active US armed forces personnel..... and equipment

We may be fat and middle aged, but DAMN we are viscious when our nap gets interrupted!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Im trying to get back to Long Island to say goodbye to whats left of my family.They think im crazy when i tried to explain the government was falling apart.

top topics

join