It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More UFOs Aired On Channel 7 Australia This Morning

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
This Australian tv channel is the only one these days that has the balls to air/ reports on UFO related material.

Well done the Channel 7 morning crew, keep it up

Here is the site but be quick as the link wont be there long.

au.tv.yahoo.com...

The area reported in Queensland and the Nowra area not to far from me in NSW are major hotspots in Oz.

Regards BDU

[edit on 053131p://f40Wednesday by Bob Down Under]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Down Under
This Australian tv channel is the only one these days that has the balls to air/ reports on UfO related material.

Well done the Channel 7 morning crew, keep it up

au.tv.yahoo.com...

I actually lived in the top end, Darwin to be exact, for 3 and a half years, up until 2months ago, observing the skies for a living (weather bureau FYI). I never saw anything even though I worked 12 hours shifts, looking at the sky at half hour intervals.

I do remember though, that we had a huge outbreak of UFO sightings during the Pitch Black combined airforce exercises. I also recall we got a few calls asking where our weather balloons were on more than one occasion.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
This is utter bollocks, some brain dead ozzie filming birds insects pollen, and whatever else happens to fly past, then freezing the frame and finding that he sees an elongated object vaguely in the shape of flying saucer.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

There are many misidentifications but atleast channel 7 is airing the UFO subject which is a plus for some.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by azure-door
This is utter bollocks, some brain dead ozzie filming birds insects pollen, and whatever else happens to fly past, then freezing the frame and finding that he sees an elongated object vaguely in the shape of flying saucer.

Yep its is a crap video but its something better than nothing regarding this subject in the media.

By your lingo your a pom no doubt just like like myself

Also there are just as many brain dead English village idiots!

I know I lived there?

[edit on 063131p://f04Wednesday by Bob Down Under]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
The Gosford incident was aired and has never been debunked so the old weather balloon is out on that one.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Yeah crap video. Good to see it on mainstream tv tho and taken seriously... even if the video shows nothing.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
This is utter bollocks, some brain dead ozzie filming birds insects pollen, and whatever else happens to fly past, then freezing the frame and finding that he sees an elongated object vaguely in the shape of flying saucer

brain dead pfft! to you Azure- don't you guys ever get sick of whinging

[edit on 12-8-2009 by lifecitizen]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under

they could look amazing in person, but based on the video alone, at least the internet versions, they look so small and blurry they could be bugs flying past the lense for all I know, he needs to zoom in or have the ability to zoom in afterwords, get a better camera that films at a higher speed, they don't look impressive.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Sorry if I sounded like that, I only meant this particular ozzie!

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   

We forgive you, lol

Just so you know we luv you guys *starts singing- we are family*

My parents are from Sheffield and they're not whingers but I always throw that one in

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Channel 7 is just another NWO mouthpiece. A very big brother controlled media outlet spewing out rubbish programming. Reality TV & US sitcoms.

Sorry forgot to mention how they tell the little old grannies that there are terrorist under their bed & behind every door waiting to get them.

[edit on 12-8-2009 by acrux]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   

No offence taken and all cool here, its hard to have a joke sometimes on ATS as most comments are taken personaly.

Yep I know but the Ozzie slang can sound as dumb like a Yorkshireman farmer!(Iyah cant read! Iyah can write! but I can drive a tractor right?)

I am off topic here you bugger! and ready to loose more ATS points lol

[edit on 073131p://f44Wednesday by Bob Down Under]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifecitizen

We forgive you, lol

Just so you know we luv you guys *starts singing- we are family*

My parents are from Sheffield and they're not whingers but I always throw that one in

Good One

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
anyone who calls an aussie brain dead and uses the word bollocks in the same sentence must be a loser
aussies are the best kind of ppl in the world
way better then some ugly crooked teeth british trash
now did that feel good ?
learn and move on scum

[edit on 12-8-2009 by jonathonwoodsfansite]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonathonwoodsfansite
anyone who calls an aussie brain dead and uses the word bollocks in the same sentence must be a loser
aussies are the best kind of ppl in the world
way better then some ugly crooked teeth british trash
now did that feel good ?
learn and move on scum

[edit on 12-8-2009 by jonathonwoodsfansite]

Ok calm down mate you are out of order big time!!

See what I mean?

Its all good fun here and your taking the wrong end of the stick mate.

I am 50/50 part pom and aussie and i bet you are to or distant relos?

No wonder I dont post much here anymore.

If there was ever a redneck?

We are all related so shut the # up!

Mods! close this thread please and I applogise

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Hehehe... Nice video! Definitely on par with CSETI's rods!

I have noticed that Ch 7 has been more willing to air UFO related stories.. though it appears they should be a little more discerning. Can't have it all I guess!

IRM

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Down Under
reply to post by OzWeatherman

There are many misidentifications but atleast channel 7 is airing the UFO subject which is a plus for some.

It's refreshing to see the UFO topic reported independantly too. There was no berating or belittling the source, making him out to be a UFO loon like you normally see in the MSM.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by acrux
Channel 7 is just another NWO mouthpiece. A very big brother controlled media outlet spewing out rubbish programming. Reality TV & US sitcoms.

Sorry forgot to mention how they tell the little old grannies that there are terrorist under their bed & behind every door waiting to get them.

Channel 7 is no worse than any other channel, not sure if you've noticed but they all show reality tv and US sitcoms, even the ABC isn't exempt from airing stuff from the states

And the whole country is being told rubbish about terrorism not just little old grannies, you know- the war on terror we have to be vigilant etc etc

I agree with Sam, and thanks to the OP for posting the link- I was surprised they reported it so seriously- thanks also to peeps mentioning the Gosford incident- I hadn't heard about that

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifecitizen

Originally posted by acrux

Channel 7 is no worse than any other channel, not sure if you've noticed but they all show reality tv and US sitcoms, even the ABC isn't exempt from airing stuff from the states

And the whole country is being told rubbish about terrorism not just little old grannies, you know- the war on terror we have to be vigilant etc etc

I agree with Sam, and thanks to the OP for posting the link- I was surprised they reported it so seriously- thanks also to peeps mentioning the Gosford incident- I hadn't heard about that

All the channels in Aussie are lame, thats why I don't watch TV besides the odd doco on SBS

[edit on 13-8-2009 by acrux]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join