It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

S.O.S. Here On ATS, Is This ATS In Distress?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadow12
maybe there trying to tell us that there being threatened becuase we know to much or something

Your not quite getting it

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Well - Since the Football season is about to start, I thought I would create a little ATS logo of my own. Look at the team Go Eagles!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a12f7f197483.png[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Scooby Doo

Hey that's pretty cool.
I think my alien was a tad too big.

ATS is being monitored!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9d47b0dc8387.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Haha, I like that! That is pretty good

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Okay you win
That one is good

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hey zorgon - I'm gonna try an animated gif from the semaphore A-Z you posted... I'm just not sure what it should say - any suggestions? I was thinking "bloody bankers"

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
The SOS ...
The upside down flag ...
The broken Capitol Building ...
DEAD ON ACCURATE

Since this is an international board, I'd love to see it expanded.

The world is broken.

Perhaps a giant black NWO gloved hand holding the world and squeezing it ...

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Wow, oh wow.

I do believe Bill is ramping up towards the 2012 election, to speak out against politics as usual.

This is one of my favorite ATS logo's now.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ac8b730070ee.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

That just made me spit coffee (in laughter) on my computer screen! You and Slayer69 crack me up!!

Slayer69 where did you get those emoticons from??!!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Disclosure Agent

Well just my opinion, its their site and they should be able to do whatever they feel like. I like the logos! Its nice to see someone speak out about all the crap that is going on instead of hide! I love this site!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Edit, I have not found anything in print to backup my prior comment about which side the union needs to be on when flown upsidedown.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by Tank2/8]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Actually this brings up a good question.

Scenario:
ATS was served by _____name of agency here______ with orders to disclose originating IP addresses of member posts. Understandably given what fellow tin-foil hetter pointed out

Originally posted by fraterormus

In accordance with 18 U.S.C. 2709(c)(1), I certify that a disclosure of the fact that the FBI has sought or obtained access to the information sought by this letter may endanger the national security of the United States, interfere with a criminal, counterterrorism, or counterintelligence investigation, interfere with diplomatic relations, or endanger the life or physical safety of a person. Accordingly, 18 U.S.C. 2709(c)(1) and (2) prohibits you, or any officer, employee, or agent of yours, from disclosing this letter, other than to those whom disclosure is necessary to comply with the letter or to an attorney to obtain legal advice or legal assistance with respect to this letter.

Perhaps the S.O.S. in the Logo is their attempt to alert us without violating 18 U.S.C. 2709(c)(1) and (2).

Could there be a way for ATS to alert us tin-foil hat wearers that something along this nature has happened so we can choose what we do next?

And more inportantly would ATS make an attempt to alert us of the possability of massive investigations of members?

Granted the circumstances of the investigation are not because of a crime that I would turn my neighbor in for.

Hopefully I explained my question enough and clarified enough. I am not talking about a small amount of ATS member disclosure but a bulk majority.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Now_ThenI'm just not sure what it should say - any suggestions?

"Code Red Revolution Imminent"

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaxium
Understandably given what fellow tin-foil hetter pointed out

Originally posted by fraterormus

w00t! My sardonic tongue-in-cheek sense of humor has "officially" garnered me the recognition I deserve...the coveted "tin-foil hetter" title!

I would like to first thank my agent, for whom none of this would have been possible...

All joking aside...

I don't think that anyone on ATS would expect ATS to refuse a duly legal request by a government authority, nor would any of us think any less of them for doing so. I also suspect it's safe to assume that if it wasn't a duly legal request (meaning it did not include a Warrant or other document signed by a Judge) that they wouldn't willingly turn over that information and would seek their legal representatives instead. ATS is going to abide by the law...and if such a Gag-Clause was included in the Order/Warrant, they wouldn't be able to alert anyone of such.

Therefore, it is the users of ATS that must take their privacy into their own hands if this is a concern. Using Proxy Servers or Web Proxies to use ATS, or an anonymous network such as TOR which uses Onion Routing would be a safe practice to obfuscate your IP Address from ATS. Just like Freedom, Privacy is a matter you have to take personal responsibility for yourself. You can't expect someone else to give it to you.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tank2/8
Edit, I have not found anything in print to backup my prior comment about which side the union needs to be on when flown upsidedown.

Seems to me, if one is flying the Flag Inverted, I don't think any etiquette rules apply.

I started a thread about Flying flag inverted months ago:
( I think there were some links in it on flag Rules etc.)

Why Flying the American Flag Inverted Is a Bad Idea

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not sure how I feel about it now though. I have mixed emotions.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

I think its a disgrace that ATS has a couple of images of the flag being flown upside down.

But what can I do, Im the minority in that regard.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
well something must have been said as all is back to normal

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

I'm curious as to why you think that.

It is a symbol, the flag, and symbologically, ATS Administration is showing the nation is in trouble.

They are not burning a flag, either real, nor fictious as a Jpeg.

SkepticOverlord went to Washington D.C., and was basically told to get bent by the idiots on Capitol Hill.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I, for one, am pleased the logo alterations "flair" have ceased.

ATS was beginning to kook like a neighborhood Yard Sale.

10-4. Point was made.

Thanks. . . Kinda Kurious

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosure Agent
well something must have been said as all is back to normal

Nothing was said.

No one has influence over what we say, allow, or do here on ATS.

The logo additions were intended to be temporary attention-getters. The purpose has been served, and now we're back to normal.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join