It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Dean's presentation, European Exopolitics Summit, Barcelona, 25 July 2009

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I've been able to forward My Question to Bob Dean about his statement at the European Exopolitics Summit Barcelona,25 July 09'
"that a Japanese space agency signed a contract to buy every picture NASA took during the Apollo program"

Questions for BOB DEAN. Deadline, Wed - Sep 16

G'day Mr Dean,I watched your presentation at the European Exopolitics Summit Barcelona,25 July 2009 you mention " that a Japanese space agency signed a contract to buy every picture NASA took during the Apollo program" I'm personally Very interested in your comment as I am One of many people trying to locate the Lost Apollo 11 footage all info in this .PDF:

The Footage seems to of disappeared on transit from Honeysuckle Creek receiving Station to ? gone??

Zelongs Question: You mention that some footage was sold to a Japanese space agency Would you know if it was this Lost footage??

Zelong.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

None of them want to retire from the speaking tours.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Zelong, did you ever get a reply to your question to Bob Dean?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mollo
Zelong, did you ever get a reply to your question to Bob Dean?

That's a Negative.
I should of pushed it more, still can I guess.
I tried with 'The Veritas Show' with Special Guest Mel Fabregas over at Open Minds,We were asked by Mel if we had any questions to ask Mr Dean Link to post Than I spat my dummy because my question wasn't asked

I've heard that Bob Dean doesn't have a computer but since I've noticed either Bob or his wife are using one.

Zelong.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
If you have not watched this, please do so. Its highly interesting. Its not so much the blurry pictures because they are not evidence of anything. What matters is weather or not you believe the man. And that requires intuition and the ability to see if people are lying.

Its up to you to decide what to believe.

All the videos on this page are very much a must to watch. The first two videos are a panel discussion about the reasons for no disclosure coming from the president, and some very good reasons are given for it.

[edit on 7-8-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I believe Dean regarding his NATO days too. Always liked him and he seems genuine. When i seen the "UFO" booster rocket photo in his presentation i cringed thinking Ohhh Nooesss Bobby That is not a UFO! Well yes it makes him look bad he made a mistake he is pretty darn old now i doubt he can see that well. If he does not own a computer it would be understanding why he may not have found out because everyone knows about that photo. I felt bad for him and backed away for making an issue out of it just did not seem right. I think even the best researchers are duped at times perhaps more often than they like to admit. Ol Bob seems like a good sport and would throw up his hands and say "well you got me dang it" and be about his merry way. What i do not like seeing is him being around Kerry Cassidy and her cup-o-tea is disinformation these days. Guilt by association could ruin everything he has worked for. Very unfortunate someone has to get him away from Camelot. The Aaron Mccollum and Pete Peterson interviews were enough for me

[edit on 7-8-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join