It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Dean's presentation, European Exopolitics Summit, Barcelona, 25 July 2009

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I've just watched the two Videos from Project Camelot, Bob Dean's presentation, European Exopolitics Summit, Barcelona, 24th and 25th July 2009.
There's a lot of missing data,telemetry tapes,film and pictures from the Apollo program.
Here's one explanation,Bob Dean has stated a" Japanese space agency signed a contract to buy every picture NASA took during the Apollo program?" and than shows a picture from Apollo 13 he got from the Japanese space agency at the European Exopolitics Summit.
Bob Dean also shows an aray of pictures from different Apollo missions.

Some notes I've made:
* @24:10 Bob Dean states that NASA erased the 40 reels of film of the apollo program.
* @26:30 he has some film that was presurved it wasn't distroyed
Bob Dean showing a picture of an object above the moon.
* @26:35 Starts showing a picture of an object above the moon.(pic below first photo)
* @28:10 2rd picture Apollo 12 Roll #AS-12-51-8653 shows an object that flys up to the Lander and fly's along side the Lander for a time.(pic below second photo)
* @28:44 3rd picture of Apollo 14 #AS-14-70-9837 Lanzburg Creator something going on in the creator a construction.
* @30:00 (Bob Dean states) The Japanese brought the Moon Footage? signed an agreement with NASA to buy every picture NASA took during the Apollo program and than shows a picture from Apollo 13 he got from the Japanese space agency.
* @36:25 speaks of voyager and shows a picture of Saturn.
* @45:30 shows picture of a (supposed) Mars structure.

I find this statement very interesting,
@30:00 (Bob Dean states) The Japanese brought the Moon Footage? signed an agreement with NASA to buy every picture NASA took during the Apollo program and than shows a picture from Apollo 13 he got from the Japanese space agency.
considering all these tapes that are Missing!

Bob Dean's first photo shown.

Bob Dean's second photo shown.

Zelong.

[edit on 11/8/09 by Zelong]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Bob Dean had the most interesting lecture of all at the summit, in my opinion. The others were also interesting, but most of their information I already knew.

Star and flag.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Update: on Bob Deans 2rd picture, Apollo 12 Roll #AS-12-51-8653 @28:10
Has been Debunked???

Debunked??? Friday, July 31, 2009 Bob Dean Barcelona Picture Anomaly

The close up circular craft from Bob Dean's speech in Barcelona is actually a photo anomaly unfortunately. For me it was one of those "pies des resistance" photo's that gave me the wow factor but it is actually a low res close up of the front of the Saturn V rocket. This one managed to slip through the net, but Bob's other photo's are amazing and his speech was fantastic as usual.

Zelong.
EDIT:resized pictures at Sam60's request
(ATS media seems to stretch pic's) I should of earlier .Good to note if you copy a picture you get the full size.

[edit on 12/8/09 by Zelong]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zelong
Update: on Bob Deans 2rd picture, Apollo 12 Roll #AS-12-51-8653 @28:10
Has been Debunked???

Debunked??? Friday, July 31, 2009 Bob Dean Barcelona Picture Anomaly

The close up circular craft from Bob Dean's speech in Barcelona is actually a photo anomaly unfortunately. For me it was one of those "pies des resistance" photo's that gave me the wow factor but it is actually a low res close up of the front of the Saturn V rocket. This one managed to slip through the net, but Bob's other photo's are amazing and his speech was fantastic as usual.

Zelong.

Thanks for posting that picture, Zelong.

This is such a frustrating area with which to deal...

Every time one sees a picture & thinks "could it be?", there's a problem with it! Oh well.....

I can't see the right-hand side of the picture, so I am missing some of the explanation. Can you shrink it a little?

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Zelong

Thanks Zelong

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

OR you could just right mouse click and 'view image'

OR do this

No go our and find the source of the Martian "Airport Terminal"

Catch ya tomorrow

[edit on 12-8-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

G'day Zorgon...

I can "right click" but I can never select the "view image" function...... it's never highlighted

Dunno why......

I'll look for that thing when I've finished looking for more of Steven Greer's body parts.

[edit on 12-8-2009 by Sam60]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
its terrible that someone who spends so much time with these things as mr dean doesnt bother to actually double check his photos...what else has he 'over seen'..

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
reply to post by Sam60

OR you could just right mouse click and 'view image'

OR do this

Catch ya tomorrow

[edit on 12-8-2009 by zorgon]

At the risk of filling my thread up

Thanks zorgon good Tip that works great just use the [ [/img] ]

Zelong.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60
I'll look for that thing when I've finished looking for more of Steven Greer's body parts.

Well a hint then... Mariner 9

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by alienesque

+1

I like the guy and believe his NATO stories but mistakes like this are very amateurish, and frankly quite embarrassing, not to mention damaging to his credibility.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Well I would like to see Sgt Bob Dean and Sgt Wolf in uniform Surely they have a picture of them in uniform somewhere? That would help credibility

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Well I would like to see Sgt Bob Dean and Sgt Wolf in uniform Surely they have a picture of them in uniform somewhere? That would help credibility

Eh? I've seen various pics of Dean in uniform.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
So he's saying the photos were destroyed, then sold to the Japanese?
He doesn't explain how he got hold of them. Did the Japanese release them to the public? If so, where can I see them?

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by loser
So he's saying the photos were destroyed, then sold to the Japanese?
He doesn't explain how he got hold of them. Did the Japanese release them to the public? If so, where can I see them?

"So he's saying the photos were destroyed" this is the 40 Rolls I think.
"then sold to the Japanese?" yes @30:00 Bob Dean states "every picture NASA took during the Apollo program"
Some pictures are from a Japanese space agency and others are what was preserved by some NASA employees 40years ago.
Bob Dean's statement may solve the missing tape search

Zelong.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Nusku

Thanks for that
Filed it

I like the guy and believe his NATO stories but mistakes like this are very amateurish, and frankly quite embarrassing, not to mention damaging to his credibility.

I agree... and the problem is they start out great, have a believable story to tell then as time goes on they add stuff that would not have been associated with their insider position. An insider would have ONE story to tell in the field he was in... he might have more stories from his buddies, but very few 'talk shop' while under oath.

But a single story can only fill so much space... and can only hold the audiences attention for so long before they need something new

So they add stuff... and some make up stuff... only now more and more are questioning this stuff...

And as you say these 'mistakes' only make it worse

[edit on 15-8-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Exactly Zorgon, that is the problem with many of "those" people. They sometimes have real info. But make up alot of crap to. And people that go look for the info, find the crap first (because thats where disinfo becomes handy)and think they are liars. Which is true in a way, but the info that is real and true is still there, but 99% of the people will stop searching.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Every bit counts, to find lost stuff! every announcement is Good

(click to open player in new window)

Zelong.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

reply to post by Nusku

Thanks for that
Filed it

I agree... and the problem is they start out great, have a believable story to tell then as time goes on they add stuff that would not have been associated with their insider position. An insider would have ONE story to tell in the field he was in... he might have more stories from his buddies, but very few 'talk shop' while under oath.

But a single story can only fill so much space... and can only hold the audiences attention for so long before they need something new

So they add stuff... and some make up stuff... only now more and more are questioning this stuff...

And as you say these 'mistakes' only make it worse

[edit on 15-8-2009 by zorgon]

So, what's your extended opinion on Bob Dean?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cygnific
Exactly Zorgon, that is the problem with many of "those" people. They sometimes have real info. But make up alot of crap to. And people that go look for the info, find the crap first (because thats where disinfo becomes handy)and think they are liars. Which is true in a way, but the info that is real and true is still there, but 99% of the people will stop searching.

Well I don't think they are disinfo or liars as such. Not intentionaly. These guys all hang out on the circuit... they share each others stories, they add their own 'flavor' in presentations and try to keep an audience from getting bored to death for an hour

They know the blind believers will always be there hanging on every word like gospel. Those people pay the tickets, buy the cd and t-shirt on the way out...

The few serious seekers have long discovered how to separate the BS from the Gems... we used to bring opal cutting material in from Australia tossed in a bunch of specimen rock... then separate it at home... to customs dudes 'its only rocks'
Its legal done all the time...

Same thing here... never take it for granted look and listen, then go look it up... there is always SOMETHING on the internet on it somewhere

If it cannot be verified, put it aside for later. The real stuff has a way of popping up again somewhere down the road.

The other factor is that after a while, many believe their own stories

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join