It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I figure the Mark of the Beast will be

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
As you may know, the first 6 letters of the Roman Numeral alphabet are I,V,X,L,C,D

In reverse order, the total (DCLXVI) is 666.

Quite obviously, it is strange enough that the first 6 numbers in reverse order are that dreaded number.

Now, I have considered the sequencial order and broken it down into three specific sections which seem to detail a very devious plan.

1. IV - IntraVeinous (through the vein)
2. X - Chi (Greek letter representing Christ)
3. LCD - Liquid Crystal Display (an electronic display panel)

So we have blood, christ and technology. It makes sense to me. How could the blood of christ cover the evil of technology?

To continue; The mark (based on this assumption) would be an intravenously injected liquid crystal display unit which lit up to reveal the Greek letter X (or Chi). This would indicate that the marked individual is blaspheming Christ by considering their flesh Christ and more sacred than the goal of obtaining Heaven. In this way, the mark would not be obvious to others as the only time it would light up would be durig purchases and in such a way would likewise confuse many as the X mark would not appear to represent 666, because X does not equal 666. However, it's very existence as an intravenous chi liquid crystal display would be the mark because IVXLCD is DCLXVI which is 666. Very covert and unfortunately what I'm beginning to think will become the mark. Moreso now that I have voiced that opinion as the idea may be stoled from this site and utilized had it not already been known.

Who then would implement this mark? Henry Kissinger, of course.

A=6 B=12 C=18 D=24 E=30 F=36 G=42 H=48 I=54 J=60 K=66 L=72 M=78 N=84 O=90 P=96 Q=102 R=108 S=114 T=120 U=126 V=132 W =138 X=144 Y=150 Z=156

Kissinger: 666
or if you prefer...
Rahm Emanuel: 666

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Additional info:
13 stars on the Great Seal of the United States of America.

That's a 1 and a 3.

Look at the roman numerals at the base of the pyramid.

Mark off the first letter.
MDCCLXXVI

Now count three over and mark off the third letter as well.
MDCCLXXVI

Once more, count three letters over and mark the third making 13 and 33 for masonry.
MDCCLXXVI

What you are left with is DCLXVI in sequencial order based on simple patterned process of elimination resulting from a hidden code. Basically, 666 encoded on the dollar bill in such a way that it is not easily discernable, though many people suspect it to be there without verification. Well, there you go. Verify.

[Edited for grammar]

[edit on 8/11/2009 by thoughtplacebo]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Well um, I tried to verify but I got stumped at the LCD screen which is small enough to be intravenously injected. As far as I'm aware we haven't yet invented an LCD screen which is too small to read, not sure though

And do you really think they had Liquid Crystal Displays in mind when the roman numeral system was invented?

Also, the whole 'mark of the beast' thing relies on a personal belief.

[edit on 11/8/09 by GobbledokTChipeater]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I think its a bit simpler than that. The mark of the beast is simply currency. Money. Credit. The BEAST is corporate capitalism. Greed.

imho.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by GobbledokTChipeater

I don't think it was intentional. I think it was just a strange coincidence which happened to outline a possible future. One where an LCD screen the size of a RFID implant is injected beneath the skin with a needle and has the functionality of lighting up to display a mark on command, even if the mark is only visible with a reader. Perhaps especially if the mark is only visible by a reader. As for the belief system, what does it matter if you don't believe what is going on though it goes on nonetheless?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by avatar01

In its purest form I agree with you, though I think it will become much worse and arrive at the point where we are all openly forced to decide to select purchasing power or personal responsibility for our own existence.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by avatar01

Yeah I like your idea. Money is the mark, the beast is corporations.
I always thought that any form of money would ultimately be the mark because without money, one can't survive. Well, for a long time that is.
Disease, or starvation will get the best of most without money.

And don't even mention homeless people, because they beg for money.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by thoughtplacebo

I believe that the mark of the beast will be a visible one, otherwise how will they be able to spot anyone that has not joined? Things will be too chaotic in those days to worry about getting everyone outfitted with a miniature LCD screen beneath the skin.....the body would reject it anyway. Besides, it says in the Bible that the mark would be given ON the right hand, or ON the forehead....it says nothing about it being under the skin. If it is ON...it cannot be UNDER. Just my opinion...

Reference: Revelation 13:15-18

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by desertdreamer

You're a step ahead here. That's good. A needle would need to be applied to the skin. It's conceivable. Your post is a good one for several reasons. This does call attention to the fact that others would not be able to buy or sell without the mark. This does not say buying and selling is the mark, but money or more specifically the dollar or some other certain monetary note or coin could be marked, BUT those notes and coins are not applied to the hand or the forehead. This opens a whole new can of worms.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
The last few days I have thought about the upcoming vaccinations for the swine flue........and I have realized that a shot leaves a mark on your arm.
Could be the Mark is this vaccine??

[edit on 11-8-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
It says GOD will give a mark to his people on their forehead...you might have to figure out what "a mark" is in relation to when Satan applies it versus GOD.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
It says GOD will give a mark to his people on their forehead...you might have to figure out what "a mark" is in relation to when Satan applies it versus GOD.

Kind of like this one?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a7c80c4668eb.jpg[/atsimg]

I always get marks on my forehead too, when I read yet another thread on the mark of the beast

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   

S&F....I would like to see some other ideas and thoughts on this one. Hope the thread stays alive.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I personally don't think that physical money, as in notes and coins, will exist, there will be some form of implant in each person and scanners in all stores which will automatically charge your purchases to your "Number" if you don't have the implant you can't buy! Simple as that! No need for wallets, cheque books, bank staff, just computers controlling it all with the "money" grabbers at the other end making sure that they got their share of "us" the people!

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   

did you miss the memo?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by wiser3

My interpretation of the "mark" is the current political correctness, and status quo that we see currently worldwide. It is basically, a world government that good people unwillingly has had to subscribe to so that they may buy and sell. You boss will get rid of you in a hot second if you somehow threaten his/her job with facts of the truth. If you stand up against your corporation, you will certainly be persecuted and may not be allowed to find work again. If you expose your corporation in corruption who would hire you? When truth is considered the evil, and greed, power and control is considered worthy of promotion and bonuses, I see a direct correlation between the mark of the beast, the mark of god in that status quo process.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

I comprehend that. That relates back to the National Sunday Law and the sabbath commandment which is apparently God's seal.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

I believe the vaccines are bad, but I'm not sure if that is related to the mark. I would imagine not if it will be placed on the hand or forehead.

It's like a macabre game of charades, is it not?

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

Yes, I missed that. Is that technology in any way related to somarkinnovations.com?
www.somarkinnovations.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Well, I guess that settles that. IVXLCDs right there:

www.physorg.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join