It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I figure the Mark of the Beast will be

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by BLV12

I firmly disagree and assert that the Bible is overrun with references to interdimensional beings. Ephesians 6:12--- For our struggle is not against human opponents, but against rulers, authorities, cosmic powers in the darkness around us, and evil spiritual forces in the heavenly realm. This passage cannot be reasonably interpreted in any other way but the explicit knowledge that you are dealing with interdimensional beings.

I also stated that a "Potential" Beast system does exist and perhaps the bar codes are evidence of this but as it is the barcodes are for exactly what they are stated to be for. The only thing any of us has to do is make sure that's all they are used for.

But...even though the desire and technology may be ready for use...the actual world where this can be implemented doesn't currently exist with Sovereign Authority and is far from existing. Its literally a whole different time and place.

The only way the Beast system can emerge is by first breaking up the Household of Adam and Eve, as this household is the Prime system and contains the Beast system, which is derivative. Everyone knows that Adam and Eve separated for 120 years and it was during this time that all "other" things were born into this world. Even if they split, they still must find new spouses from among the people committed to the Beast/Whore/Pimp system and even if they get knew spouses they still have to have children. Even if they have children they still have to fall, be captured and/or killed, in battle when their new spouses attempt to complete the overthrow of the world; and rejoin with one another. This is an old technique and is the way the Beast/Whore/Pimp system is implemented.

So you see...this Beast system has a lot of work to accomplish and it doesn't have much time, not much time at all. The armies that lay in wait have to be compensated...which takes money and resources; something that is in short supply for them; ask Bernard Madoff, as he was obviously a key financier of the Beast's systems field operations. The Beast armies which you cannot see, have to survive on the battlefield, which is easier said than done, as we have a right to join them in combat and kill them too. Good people don't have to sit back and allow all this to happen...despite what Jesus said, as we are not in the same World as he was and our behavior must be different; our laws and our Constitution give us every legal right and responsibility to enforce our laws and our customs.

But like I said the Beast was sent to the pit on August 28, 2007 and about 12:30 pm CST:

see the chart that illustrates that the Beast's battlefield defeat coincided with a significant dropoff in monthly American military casualties in Iraq:

and the Whore that supported it fell one year later: see chart that illustrates the Whore collapse coincided with the global financial crisis and George W. Bush's classic statement, "this sucker could go down":

so this whole discussion is irrelevent. And the Pimp that set this whole thing up is hiding in the deepest hole he can find. Because a real Killer has been loosed upon them and this thing can't be charmed.

For the record, Tommy Franks was forced into retirement because what he thinks is no longer of use and noone within or without the Government is strong enough to pull off anything that could be considered to be Major; but only minor irritants.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by IDK88]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
As I said, it's your interpretation and your entitled to it.

But yeah, ok, if you want to believe in science fiction, go for it.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by BLV12

That's not an interpretation that is the way it is. It's not like you are in any position to accept or reject it anyway and most likely the only thing you do know about this world is to stay out of the way and not get involved.

But I like to tell stories in such a way that people cannot reasonably accept their validity. It fun to see the expressions when they finally do realize what is going on.

Science fiction...

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I have been watching the letter X for some 8 years now. I believe the lord has shown me something to come. The letter X is becoming a very MARKETABLE letter. The fact of the matter is the letter X is beginning to appear on all types of products. The letter is always either a different color or size and is made the focal point. The letter X is an intresting letter. In mathematics the letter x is considered an UNKNOWN variable. I have alot of information on the letter X so I will just throw a couple of key things at you to consider. Have you seen the Gatorade commercial X-Factor where the X goes across the guys forehead? Then we have the game console the X-Box that all the kids love. The X-box 360 must mean the X has gone full circle. Have you ever heard the phrase X marks the spot? How about generation X? What about the show the X-files? Next time you are behind a police or other us government car take a look at the small letter in the middle of the liscense plate X.Hmmmmm all Government issued Liscence plates Have an X in the middle of them. X is the Roman numeral 10. In the constitution of the United States there is an Amendment X. That amendment gives all the power to the state and the people except read further down and you will notice the COMMERCE CLAUSE. The Commerce clause says Federal Geovernment has total control of the Money. Someone decided to take Christ out of Christmas and make is X-Mas. I wonder if that someone was SANTA or did we place the letters of his name in the wrong place "SATAN". The devil is a sales person and in sales minor commitments are a cruicial aspect of getting the person closed. How many times have you already signed next to the letter X? Nearly every time you sign a contract it is next to the letter X. Dan 7 :24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom [are] ten kings [that] shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings. 10 kings but 1 shall subdue 3. 10-3=7.
Revelation 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. I may be totally off but I believe that this message needs to be spread people need to come to repentence. If some one wants more info on this let me know. One last thing for you check out Verichip as a matter of fact google verichip they have changed their name to Xmark. Malcolm X - Nation of Islam, Muslim religion . The "X" is meant to symbolize the rejection of his "slave-name" I have been searching the net for years for anyone with a similar opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join