It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a thought,..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Hey peepz,

I was thinking,
All those "supposed-to-be" aliens, alien-channelers, government agency insiders and abductees speak about Earth being held captive by reptillians and humans being unaware slaves.

They also say benevolent aliens are our "brothers and sisters"and "mother and fathers" but may not intervene.

What kind of creatures are they? Are they not just as evil as the reptoids?
They are here to help us they say, but they dont help us at all. They are watching how we, humanity and earth, are being destroyed and enslaved. Would a father, mother, brother or sister allow this. Would they just watch and let it happen?

Does the fact that the reptoids are millions of years more advanced not justify an intervention from these so called benevolent people?

Why do they say they can not intervene? The reptoids are so far ahead in mental and technical evolution that we can not defeat them ourselves. Those so called benevolents know that too.

An intervention from the races that are on our side is totally justified. There is no lesson to be learned for the human race from this reptoid enslavement. Why not? Because there is no way we can defeat them ourselves.

Are the benevolent races afraid? Are they not who they pretend to be? The reasons they give for not making full global contact and helping us out are just so totally illogical, it doesnt make sense at all.

If you say "well i know you are being enslaved by a race that is trillions of years more advanced than you, but i wont help you because you have to learn from it" then you are outta your mind.
Its like a baby being abused by a grown man. How is that baby ever going to defend themselves, or even make the grown man flee. What a parent are you if you watch this and let it happen.

Whats the deal here?

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Well, personally I think the deal is that these "alien channelers" and "insiders" are just a sorry bunch of hoaxers and liars. They are taking advantage of people who are perhaps just a little bit too open minded. Have you noticed that many of these hoaxers have books and DVDs they want to sell you..?

So I wouldn't worry too much about what any of these people are claiming. And if you are interested in space and what is out there, you can take a look in the Space Exploration forum here at ATS. Do some reading and follow some links. The real stuff is actually quite cool, you know.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
...imo, the deal is the just another reinactment of good v/s evil - the oldest scam on the planet...

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

Thanx for your reply, but its not about if it is true or not, that was not my intention with this thread. There are much discussions about true or hoax, i want to look at it at another way...

Because if its true, then what i said in my first post must be given thought. If it is not true we have nothing to worry about.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Nbody having any thoughts about this?

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60
Well, personally I think the deal is that these "alien channelers" and "insiders" are just a sorry bunch of hoaxers and liars. They are taking advantage of people who are perhaps just a little bit too open minded. Have you noticed that many of these hoaxers have books and DVDs they want to sell you..?

I agree, there are a lot of crayon drawings out there, and poor pencil sketches, almost as if ET only visits the artistically challenged but the fact is there is no concrete evidence proving these stories are anything other than dreams or pure fabrications in an attempt to make money, man throughout history has lied and taken advantage of the weakminded, openminded, to get gain, why be so trusting? People like whitley steiber claim this and that but if you listen to him talk enough he will admit he doesn't know who they are, what they are, other than the source of his success, fiction writer turned non-fiction writer with fiction and non-fiction mixed in his recent books, it's obvious there is no difference to him as long as a book sells, and it's the same for every other alien-expert author,
the bottom line is the money. How many speces have visited this planet? I'd like to see that chart with physical proof next to each species, the chart would have exactly zero ETs.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by Razimus]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
We are on a prison planet. Lucifer Hides underground or at a higher Atomic vibration than us. www.youtube.com... Lucifer pissed off the galactic community and has been thrown down here to be with a primitive humanity. Lucifer is not satan.

top topics

join