It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi & Hoyer Call Healthcare Opponents 'Un-American'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

Deja vu, my friend, when the two monkey parties change positions the blame game starts all over again.

But people tend to have short term memories in most instances and guess what the monkey parties in charge capitalize on that.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Very, very true.

What is even worse is that this coming from the person third in-line to be President, if something was to happen (god forbid) to the other two. Now I'm not saying what Bush said was in anyway legit or correct either because it wasn't, but what is going on with this situation and what Bush did are polar opposites.

The way I look at is this, these people represent 10's of thousands of people each, and they all have either their grievances or compliments, if one person is yelling at them then he should be allowed to yell until he is finished.

It's just a like a fight, if two people get into it, let them finish it because if you break them up they are just going to go right back at it at a later date in time.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321
How true. But you see the thing is your still free to protest . . . . just as long as it's not against anything obama.

I think there’s actually a pretty long tradition of people shouting at politicians in America. The President thinks that if people want to come and have a spirited debate about health care, a real vigorous conversation about it, that’s a part of the American tradition and he encourages that," Deputy Press Secretary Bill Burton said.

what a horrible thing to say.

11 news

<< 1   >>

join