It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS Recognition

page: 1

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 01:22 AM
I do like the way points and whatnot are given away in the ATS forum, BUT, I don't see why there shouldn't be another way to "appreciate" good posts/reply's in the BTS forum.

I like replying to BTS posts, but it's also nice to know if people like your post/ideas/reply!

I know there's already stars and all, but how 'bout some other kind of recognition from members if they like what you posted?

Doesn't have to be "stars", but something.

[edit on 8/10/2009 by Keyhole]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 01:41 AM
reply to post by Keyhole

The thing is, the starring system is more of a feature as the flagging system has been implemented at BTS. I think it has been made that way so people don't abuse the system.

I do think however, there should be more rewarding and appreciation systems at, even if the stats are separated from AboveTopSecret's.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by Scooby Doo]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 02:17 AM
reply to post by Scooby Doo

Like an alternative star for btsers, like how we had a point system showable for ats and bts, a star for both sides

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 02:20 AM
this one time, i went nuts and discovered ats.

then i went crazy.
then i saw bts, and i was oh, it's all good...
i miss razzin' the people that are twenty four seven on the mutter box too.
"mutter of'll never believe this", and so on and so forth.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:01 AM
I asked ages ago if we could have the stars back in BTS - even if they didn't 'count'. I just wanted a way to show appreciation of posts.

I think my post 'got lost' among the many because I put it in the suggestions thread - whatever it's called.

I wish I would have started a thread, like you did. Let's hope you get some more support.

new topics

top topics