It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS Recognition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I do like the way points and whatnot are given away in the ATS forum, BUT, I don't see why there shouldn't be another way to "appreciate" good posts/reply's in the BTS forum.

I like replying to BTS posts, but it's also nice to know if people like your post/ideas/reply!

I know there's already stars and all, but how 'bout some other kind of recognition from members if they like what you posted?

Doesn't have to be "stars", but something.

[edit on 8/10/2009 by Keyhole]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Keyhole

The thing is, the starring system is more of a AboveTopSecret.com feature as the flagging system has been implemented at BTS. I think it has been made that way so people don't abuse the system.

I do think however, there should be more rewarding and appreciation systems at BelowTopSecret.com, even if the stats are separated from AboveTopSecret's.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by Scooby Doo]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Scooby Doo

Like an alternative star for btsers, like how we had a point system showable for ats and bts, a star for both sides

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
this one time, i went nuts and discovered ats.

then i went crazy.
then i saw bts, and i was oh, it's all good...
i miss razzin' the people that are twenty four seven on the mutter box too.
"mutter of god...you'll never believe this", and so on and so forth.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I asked ages ago if we could have the stars back in BTS - even if they didn't 'count'. I just wanted a way to show appreciation of posts.

I think my post 'got lost' among the many because I put it in the suggestions thread - whatever it's called.

I wish I would have started a thread, like you did. Let's hope you get some more support.

new topics

top topics

join