It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Frank Marshall Davis Obama!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Here is a new twist I have not seen!
It actually involves my wifes home town, Arkansas City, Kansas.
I don't know on this, but it is well thought out anyways. Good Pics and all.

Can we at least try to be abjective this time? Really we had enough on the attacks.
Just look at what is presented and lets find the holes, or what is solid, and everything else will still be unknown.
Roll up the sleeves as there is lots of information on this one.

www.reformation.org...

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Obama admits in his autobiography entitled Dreams from My Father, that his grandfather on his mother's side, Stanley Dunham, was a close friend of father Frank.

Frank and Stanley played cards together and they would often drag young Obama with them to the red light district:

There was one exception, a poet named Frank who lived in a dilapidated house in a run-down section of Waikiki. He had enjoyed some modest notoriety once, was a contemporary of Richard Wright and Langston Hughes during his years in Chicago—Gramps once showed me some of his work anthologized in a book of black poetry. But by the time I met Frank he must have been pushing eighty, with a big, dewlapped face and an ill-kempt gray Afro that made him look like an old, shaggy-maned lion. He would read us his poetry whenever we stopped by his house, sharing whiskey with Gramps out of an emptied jelly jar. As the night wore on, the two of them would solicit my help in composing dirty limericks. Eventually the conversation would turn to laments about women. (Obama, Dreams from My Father, pp. 76-77).

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

The memoirs of Frank Marshall Davis entitled Livin' the Blues were published in 1992—5 years after the death of Mr. Davis in Hawaii.

Frank Marshall Davis was born on December 31, 1905, in Arkansas City, Kansas. His father left soon after his birth and his mother also left him and moved to California 2 years later....He was raised by his great-grandmother, Mrs. Amanda Porter. Here is a quote from the autobiography of Mr. Davis entitled: Livin' the Blues:

My old man, Sam Davis floated into town from some place in the state of Arkansas. An itinerant barber and musician (he blew baritone horn, undoubtedly with a heavy seasoning of the blues), he met and married my mother, fathered me, hung around long enough to see what he and God had wrought, then drifted on. They were divorced before I was a year old, and I've never heard of him since. For all I know, the old boy played similar gigs in several towns, and I may be related to a lot of other people never heard of.
I was Mother's first and last child. Possibly I discouraged her, for when I was two she left with a white family for California to work as their maid for a couple of years. Since Aunt Hattie had already split the ho-hum prairie scene for Kansas City where there was more action, that left my care and feeding to Mrs. Amanda Porter, my great-grandmother.(Davis, Livin' the Blues, p. 7).

Obama's father graduated from Arkansas City high school in 1923.

Upon graduation, he attended Friends University in Wichita, Kansas, and then attended Kansas State University in Manhattan, Kansas.

Obama's father was a journalism major, and a very talented poet and writer

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I like how Zbignew Brzezinski comes into it.... was he really a teacher of Obama?

Zbignew is a big player, in my book. He definitely was on the TV during elections, wishing Obama well.

I love that dude. I cannot understand why.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Does "Dreams" say that Obama visited the redlight district with Davis or only his grandfather? Sounds like fabrication and speculation. There is no evidence Davis is Obama's father. It is pure juvenile speculation.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by j2000
Can we at least try to be abjective this time? Really we had enough on the attacks.
Just look at what is presented and lets find the holes, or what is solid

Heres a hole for you. The entire thing is based on an assumption, speculation that this man is his father and offers nothing else. Theres your hole right there, and theres nothing else solid.

You say we should try to be abjective? Your trying to pass a claim pulled out of thin air as something we should "discuss" in all seriousness? It offers nothing other that speculation and thats it. Should I instantly write up a story about how Ron Paul is the son of a yetti, with nothing to show for it, and then from there we should sit down and "seriously discuss it and look at the holes?" I think in that case it be fair to say I would be lying.

If you are really concerned about attacks and if you really want to discuss an serious issue that actually exists, I'd suggest you stay clear from the story book blogs and get to the issues at hand. Is it so hard for people to debate real issues that they have to resort to making up things?

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

SG did you even read it?

2nd line

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaleokualoha
Does "Dreams" say that Obama visited the redlight district with Davis or only his grandfather? Sounds like fabrication and speculation. There is no evidence Davis is Obama's father. It is pure juvenile speculation.

It says direct quote, but I would not know for sure as I have not, and will not ever read that book.

Why don't some of the worshiper's verify that one please.

I don't think anything here is fabricated. Speculation maybe. At least the addresses, times and what not check out, unlike some others we have been presented with included that BC.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by j2000

Autowrench:
Hey, it looked good to me! Another man in the picture? wouldn't surprise me in the least. I just wish this issue would be laid to rest, I am getting tired of hearing about it, but I know that the Constitution provides that only a Natural Born American can be president.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by j2000

Autowrench:
Hey, it looked good to me! Another man in the picture? wouldn't surprise me in the least. I just wish this issue would be laid to rest, I am getting tired of hearing about it, but I know that the Constitution provides that only a Natural Born American can be president.

I just put this up as it was something different and it started in my wife's home town. The only way this would every be proven is a DNA test that will not happen.

My biggest issue with this whole mess is with the American people and where we have gone. This is in fact something that should matter as a point of honesty. If questions are raised, then it is just a simple matter of showing it and be done with it.

If that is a problem, which it seems to be, then we have a problem. I don't like the way it devides people at a time we should be coming together to fight the powerful Govt.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
This is not a "new twist". This is an old twist. There are many threads about it here on ATS.

Let's be objective? LOL That's pretty funny. There's not one bit of evidence presented that this Frank Davis had sex with his friend's daughter, is there?

Why would people be looking for other means of discrediting Obama now? Why is this coming up again, now? I guess the birther movement failed miserably with the whole "not a citizen" thing, so they've decided to reach back and try this "Obama's father was a Communist"
story again.

So, this man, Davis, lived in Chicago, moved to Hawaii, went to school there, was some kind of acquaintance with Obama's grandfather, so naturally, this married man (Frank) had sex with his friend's daughter (while she was dating some Obama character - you know how those people are with their loose morals)

So, Obama is a natural born citizen after all! It's just that his "father" is a cheating, left-wing, radical Communist!!! (a title bestowed posthumously, of course)

Be objective? How can we be objective??? This is the farthest stretch yet!

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by j2000
It says direct quote,

He visited the red light district with his grandfather, not Frank.

I was intrigued by old Frank, with his books and whiskey breath and the hint of hard-earned knowledge behind the hooded eyes. The visits to his house always left me feeling vaguely uncomfortable, though, as if I were witnessing some complicated, unspoken transaction between the two men, a transaction I couldn’t fully understand. The same thing I felt whenever Gramps took me downtown to one of his favorite bars, in Honolulu’s red-light district.

“Don’t tell your grandmother,” he would say with a wink, and we’d walk past hard-faced, soft-bodied streetwalkers into a small, dark bar with a jukebox and a couple of pool tables. Nobody seemed to mind that Gramps was the only white man in the place, or that I was the only eleven- or twelve-year-old.

Dreams From My Father

According to the book, Obama was about 19 when he met Frank.

But by the time I met Frank he must have been pushing eighty…

Davis was born in 1905, so to be pushing 80, that would have been in 1980 –1985

[edit on 10-8-2009 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Frank going to the red light district with Obama was presented as fact when it was mere speculation. To misrepresent speculation as fact is fabrication, just like the Bush administration misrepresented the Iraqi threat. Lies are lies.

top topics

join