It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"weirdo" kid starts a dance party *great video!!!*

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by king9072

How is this material for below?

I mean, the entire idea is that positivity is attractive. This serves as a fine example of what every one of us COULD be out there doing right now to better the world instead of writing endless posts about how we think the world SHOULD be better.

Think indeed. It isn't illegal...yet.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
that is sooo awesome!!! my buddy showed me this video when he got back from Sasquatch and he said you should have seen how everyone was running from all over the field lol. just showes how someone can let go and start something big especially if it's for something that feels goood. HA star and flagholes for this one!

[edit on 10-8-2009 by Jazz87]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by 8bitbreakfast

queer example of mass hysteria

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Best thread I have read for a long time.
Thank you
beautifull to see people abandoning and living their freedom and joy
Sensational

[edit on 10-8-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I can't lie I smiled when I seen that. It's good to see people throwing away their inhibitions, especially when society nowadays doesn't neccessarily condone that kind of thing.

Also, I think this goes to show that it only takes one person to start a movement, once one person has enough energy going towards something its impossible to keep people from following that energy. This, of course, is in a small way, but once people focus positive energy into anything they can create instead of destroy which is what most people/governments achieve with the apathy they create.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

I agree to a point..

I have to ask...

Are the minority that did not take part in the dancing at the end of the song just as brave as the first guy who in all reality probably had a few drinks and decided to let loose a bit...?

What if there were only one person left not dancing and the new majority of the dancing crowd looked at the one guy not dancing as "weird" and started filming him...what would you think?

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
That was very good!

Such a great example of how people act and react to one another. After half way I figured it would stop at about 20 people but it ballooned.

Showed it to a few people at work and they also thought it was very cool.

Made me smile first thing in the morning. Thanks for posting!

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Bribing the band to let you use the mike before filming: 1 case of beer

Getting the audience to go along with your advertising plan for next year's festival: your self-respect

Getting a viral Youtube video: Priceless.

Fake. I calls it.

EDIT: I mean, it's no "JK Wedding" or anything.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by Satchmo Bevins]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by 8bitbreakfast

Looks like they smothered him and ended up with a stand still happy party.. oO

poor little guy.

haha, j/k - those hippies felt bad for killing poor dancyboy..

(IT WAS A JOKE!!!!! ZOINKS!!)

[edit on 10/8/2009 by Ha`la`tha]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
This will be used as an add for coke, or a phone company or other such product within 12 months - guaranteed....

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
Imagine you did this during a political protest and as the police kept pushing the crowd back you start dancing with the officers. Do you think they would know what to do? So many people think our military would shoot us, but what if you got 10,000 people walking down the street dancing and singing, paying the troops no attention. You think they would shoot you?

Eventually perhaps, but such an event would generate so much cognitive dissonance amongst troops, you could practically guarantee a change it tactical response from opening fire, as any justifaction of such an action would clearly have long evaporated, and by the very nature of the dancing crowd at large, would technically change the perceived threat level dramatically, oddly, giving the CO far greater flexibility of response.

Depends how polarized the situation is at the outset however...

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Hahaha, that was almost freaky.
People just throw them self in there !!

Cool clip !!!

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Can this event be connected to some form of neuro-linguistic programming? Imagine the guy doing weird body gestures and then people following what he does! What if a politician does the same thing in front of some public event?

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I found myself dancing along on a cold, rainy Scottish summer's day...

I am playing it again...my arms are leaving the desk and my fingers the keyboard..

I am dancing again...unstoppable!

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Some people here need to lighten up. What has just happened here is the unity of the people through the art of dance. It is like going back to the archaic tribalistic eras where experience is welcomed and embraced.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Sometimes, fun is just fun.
Enjoy it.
No explanation or psychological breakdown needed.
We should all be so bold.
:

AWESOME!!!!

[edit on 8/10/2009 by reticledc]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
absolutely amazing,
people came flooding in at the end.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
thats crazy stuff and absolutley brilliant.....soundtrack is good too so will be on my download list....at first I thought its just a few of his friends joining in but then it went mental.....enough kudos for the one who started it....

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Nice find!

Another great example of positive energy!

This Matt guy doing his moves on a trip around the world proves what we foremost are:

HUMAN BEINGS!

You could call me a Liberal Hippie TreeHugger
(even if I'm not) for loving this kind of stuff - but music and dancing unite people all over the Globe.

Doesn't matter where you are from, just smile and shake those hips of yours and you'll find new smiling & dancing friends in a minute!

Almost everyone has some free spirit buried deep inside themselves, let it out and DANCE DANCE DANCE!

Viva La Musica!

Edit: Reason - negative vibes!

[edit on 10-8-2009 by Chevalerous]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
In my day, that is what a bad acid trip at a Dead show looked like. The video seems a little too perfect to be real. Slightly funny, maybe...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join