It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"weirdo" kid starts a dance party *great video!!!*

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
"We've got to be unstoppable"

I'm so glad this is the first thread I read this morning. I'm a smiling. And I've got that song running thru my head...we've got to be unstoppable.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Thank you for the good morning. It was the first thread I read and it truly gave my day a good start. Helped me to come off of a very bad evening last night. I do not get the weirdo thing other than peoples fear to let go and have fun.. S&F

Thank you.

noconsequence.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Never works for this guy

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Great video clip, love moments like that. Everyone throwing caution to the wind and just letting go. Dancing is fantastic, everyone should do it more. It's fun, it's free, and it's good for the soul. These people obviously knew they were on to a good thing

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I skipped this thread several times, but I finally clicked on it. Then I didn't want to wait on Youtube to download and come alive, but after reading some replies, I had to see it.

THANK YOU!! That was great. Seeing that video made me just feel GOOD inside. I was smiling uncontrollably!! What a connection, what a great life!

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
It appears to be a severe case of the "Sasquatch" Virus.

It's known to cause uncontrollable fits of dancing and, as is apparent in the video, spreads so rapidly nearly all within eye-shot are immediately infected.

BEWARE.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Ha!

My friend shot that video!

a) he's not a kid, he's a grown man
b) he's not on drugs, he's happy and joyful
c)there is nothing escapist about enjoying one's own life

Glad to see this one getting some spread around. It's a happy video and shows how happy can spread as easily as unhappy.

go happy! yay!

[edit on 10-8-2009 by djusdjus]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by 8bitbreakfast

Great video! It's amazing to watch something catch on so quickly and watch people lose their inhibitions, thanks for posting!

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
We should take heart. There is deep spirituality in "letting go" and stepping beyond convention, in moving out of our own constucts and allowing pure, streaming source to move us without restriction or need for validation. Movement, simple, poweful, spontaneous movement is the direct expression of the creator through us. The "weird kid" is a catalyst with the power to create movement within the construct. Powerful. This type of instant, spontaneous community formation is the foundation for all society and culture. Anyone who has ever been in a crowd at a music venue has sensed the power of the melodic meme in creating synthesis. Let's use this. Let's watch this. Time is approaching when this type of movement will, once again, define cultural direction for coming generations. We are about to reinvent the tribe...
papakrokschaosworks.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Satchmo Bevins
I mean, it's no "JK Wedding" or anything.

Yeah, I loved that one. It's very moving that their friends would put themselves out there like that for them on their big day - and that they were so capable of tossing convention aside.

Even the grandparents and the minister got into the spirit.
Of course the irony of the song choice is unfortunate but still...

Share the joy people.

[edit on 10/8/2009 by kosmicjack]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
That was a beautiful thing to see. It did my heart good.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

This is the first time I've seen this great video!

Best wedding entrance ever, what a wonderful memory for life! it sure made everyone present happy with a smile on their face - what a great way to start the wedding!

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
EDIT: Im not gonna judge any1, this vid is too awesome

GJ OP!!

[edit on 10-8-2009 by Sloppy]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Thats nice, if people could set aside their differences, and just dance, the world would be a better place to live.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
This reminds me of the time a friend and I stopped outside a television shop to watch a Mickey Mouse cartoon.

We were laughing so much, we drew a crowd - and they all laughed too.

I've seen the cartoon since then, it's the one where Mickey is trying to smuggle Pluto onto a train in a suitcase to save paying his fare, and it's never seemed so funny.

Happy days.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
The topic of this thread... how ONE person can unite a mass ... just fantastic. Imaging how strong we would be against the killing elite !

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
It was great to see people having fun and letting go. I can't believe some of the initial posts after the thread was started...Geeez, lighten up! That didn't have anything to do with losing control or jesus....that was nothing more than the outward expression of the human spirit. Without a doubt, if more of us could partake of that kind of joy, the world would be a better place. Just don't try that in Iran or Saudi Arabia...

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonzoo7
It was great to see people having fun and letting go. I can't believe some of the initial posts after the thread was started...Geeez, lighten up! That didn't have anything to do with losing control or jesus....that was nothing more than the outward expression of the human spirit. Without a doubt, if more of us could partake of that kind of joy, the world would be a better place. Just don't try that in Iran or Saudi Arabia...

And this site is meant to explore the deeper meanings of things, if you dont like analysis then why dont you go to youtube and leave a comment there..... Plus you will never really "lighten up" until up till you are enlightened.

Other than that it is a matter of opinion, one might find more joy y understanding something than being just caught in a wave. Remember it works both ways (its all about duality) mass euphoria and massive riots are two sides of the same coin...

[edit on 10-8-2009 by Majestic23]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
moonzoo's spot on. There's spades and spades of doom and gloom around these days, so why not have a bit of fun.

Also shows that you don't have to be smart, cool or even a good dancer to set something off!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join